ALIENS

Do you think we'll see any other species in our lifetime Sup Forums?

I hope at the very least we get contact that confirms there's something out there beside's rock's filled with strange minerals & unknown elements

Do you think the Gov would hide such info from the public?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=eti&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
youtube.com/watch?v=m7yjRxZIUvQ
youtu.be/Xmqk4gv9sEs
youtu.be/ikM8g_RHJFE
youtu.be/lCAPNaPwHjY
youtu.be/rzKD74bCCSU
youtu.be/l2jXlRaxbwI
youtu.be/wfLhPqueDQ0
youtu.be/oxrr_3YO81E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
youtube.com/watch?v=rDPj5zI66LA
youtube.com/watch?v=9SouPQnxLtM&t=3891s
youtu.be/5XrSI-mq1o4
youtube.com/watch?v=AGglyC8QEnk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMeg12_xjoAflm-PsrQFU5BpaTxbQwFzb
ktla.com/2015/11/07/witnesses-across-socal-report-seeing-unexplained-light-in-night-sky/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Do you think the Gov would hide such info from the public?
Considering the majority of the USA are religious nutjobs who'd lose their collective minds should such information come to light, yes the government would totally hide that shit

>Do you think we'll see any other species in our lifetime Sup Forums?
Probably not. The universe is insanely vast, we haven't even put humans on anything but the moon yet, and that was long ago too. We're very limited by our technology.

>Do you think the Gov would hide such info from the public?
Absolutely. It's very dangerous information that would send most of the world into chaos. Considering most people are complete retards, that's bad news.

but why there's nothing in the bible that denies the presence of other planets having life outside earth

>Do you think we'll see any other species in our lifetime Sup Forums?
Yes. Within the time of the Trump presidency.

Although if you believe all you read, the aliens are already here, trying to bring zero point energy and global peace or some bullshit
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=eti&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

We should probably hope not. If they have any kind of FTL technology they could BTFO us so hard it wouldn't be funny.

It isn't actually logical to hide it from the public. Unless they were going to destroy humanity, there's no reason for people to riot over it. But I guess that's assuming non-interventionist aliens.

Religious zealots tend to be less understanding of the unknown, especially when it contradicts their faith

UK's religious nutjobs are even crazier.

Well ours have been imported against the will of the native population, whats your excuse?

alien here... you niggers can't see us because we can make ourselves look like you..

Aliens are redpilled or bluepilled?

so it's an illusion or some kind of sensory manipulation?

/x/ here
Aliens are from another dimension, just like spirits/ghosts

>Confirmed by Podesta leaks

>beside's rock's

Cringe

but those apparently say there are NO alien life in our own system

youtube.com/watch?v=m7yjRxZIUvQ

what got a thing against rocks m8

but seriously what would you do if aliens show'd up announcing their presence for all to see during the election

Have you guys searched UFO or ETI on the Podesta Emails? Or Fastwalker?

Go to wikileaks, the podesta leaks, and search "ETI"
Edgar D. Mitchell seems to be in contact with an extra-terrestrial intelligence from an alternate dimension, while there are also some other aliens supposedly in contact somehow.
None of the emails are parsed very well, so its difficult to make sense of, but theres something that smells like cover up, especially considering the phrase "Disclosure" is used a lot

>Project Blue Beam

Considering the only thing that interested me about these leaks was the talk of aliens, I cannot believe I never thought to search UFO
looked for ETI, Aliens, astronaut, even trawled though loads of garbage about the USAF, but never looked for the most obvious
>I'm a retard

I hope we don't. The first thing we do when coming into contact with things less intelligent than us is either kill them or enslave them.

So what do you think aliens would do to us? Probably enslave us and breed us into complacent morons they can use for labor.

Basically what humans are already doing to each other.

how could you know if I am an alien?

ayyliens aren't tripfag weeaboo poofs desu

Alright, I'm going to post this one time and one time only. This is the truth regarding aliens. I won't reveal how I know this so you can take it or leave it.

If you want to understand the alien phenomenon/perspective, you have to consider exopolitics as nothing but our current global politics - scaled up to a much larger size. In this metaphor, we humans are equivalent to a second or third world country. We are weak, we produce nothing useful, our technology is far behind, and we are generally degenerate and disorganized.

On Earth, if a civil war breaks out in a sovereign nation, international norms consider it to be an internal affair. For that matter all civil unrest is considered an internal affair. Nations are left to sort out their own problems and form their own governments, and any serious encroachment on the sovereignty of the nation would be considered an international crime and the entire international community would be called to intervene. Such a move could lead to a World War.

That's not to say that there is no outside influence when a nation is undergoing a civil war or still trying to get its government organized. Generally, outside nations will pick a side and assist in the form of weapons, technology, aid, and so forth in the hope that their regime (which becomes a puppet regime) succeeds.

Right now, we have no true world government. Therefore, we have no government that any alien species can legitimately interact with in order to treat with us. Without such a government, it is impossible for us to interface with alien species in a manner that does not directly encroach on our sovereignty.

(cont.)

The truth about ayyliens

Why Christians think Aliens are Demons
Part 1: youtu.be/Xmqk4gv9sEs
Part 2: youtu.be/ikM8g_RHJFE
Part 3: youtu.be/lCAPNaPwHjY
Part 4: youtu.be/rzKD74bCCSU
Part 5: youtu.be/l2jXlRaxbwI
Part 6: youtu.be/wfLhPqueDQ0

Follow up with - Unholy Communion: Casualties of a Cosmic War: youtu.be/oxrr_3YO81E

This will really make you think.

With that said, various alien races/factions have taken an interest and have taken sides in our struggle. Those aliens that have done business and struck deals directly with various governments are similar to the United States on planet Earth. They have an interest in who succeeds (and by who I’m talking about supra-governmental groups) and that interest is not likely to be in any way parallel to the interests of humanity at large. These aliens are raising a puppet government on Earth that will (they hope) fall in line with their interests, such that the "interstellar community" accepts our decision to align with them as a sovereign choice.

In the meantime, there are other races/factions that have taken the opposing side. There are also factions who have no particular interest, those who only remotely care, and everything in between.

As an aside: consider when the United States attempted to prop of the Shah of Iran and install a puppet, other regimes were undermining these efforts in order to assist the Iranians in installing the leader of their choice. The end result of US meddling in Iran was a leader far, far more anti-western than would have emerged.

The NWO/globalist elite are well aware of the alien phenomenon and presence, and they know that the only thing keeping Earth from "joining" the greater community is the fact that we have no unifying government for them to interface with. Until we obtain one, our affairs are internal and will remain so. There will be no "disclosure" until such a time when we have a unifying government.

(cont.)

The legitimacy of that government is the prime question. By buying and trading in dollars (or any of the other major currencies) you yourself are legitimizing the debt-based monetary system that is slowly enslaving the world (in short: usury). This willful act is the prime evidence by which the culpability and “vote” of individuals will be counted by the "bad" alien race. On the other side, the argument is that most people are ignorant, and are in a situation where they cannot avoid using dollars. Ignorance of the law does not excuse one from breaking the law in our own legal system. Therefore we are likely to be judged based on our own common system, and this argument will likely fail. Whether or not we are participating against our will – the Amish appear to have disproven such an argument.

So, which side will ultimately succeed? At this point it isn’t entirely clear. In the meantime, it is absolutely imperative that we NOT obtain a world government now or any time in the near future. Mankind is not ready to be a part of the larger community. Other races that are far, far more intelligent and advanced than us would quickly take advantage of us.

Right now the best thing going for us is that we have no true international government, and the longer that continue, the longer we will be able to mature as a species.

you stated the fact before the proof
you made as assumption with disregard to logic

I honestly believe that we are the first really intelligent species in the milky way.

Try to refute the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

Why do the lmaos have such similar minds? Hell of a coincidence considering that the driving ideas in our politics are relatively primitive.

It was more an expression of hope than a fact.

why would I care what your hopes are?

podesta leaks had a ton of ayylmao stuff

?

see

just search ufo

They will just think they are demons parading as aliens and bless there bullets with holy water...

>TL;DR

There are currently "alien beings" giving us the start of clean energy and pushing for peace throughout the planet

These "beings" are non-violent & want to help push humans foward meanwhile violent "celestial beings" exist & mirror us in out killing intent

Odds are anybody who can get here is advanced beyond us on timescales of millions of years.

Why on earth would they want to talk to a pack of monkeys? What would we have to say to them? Show them our cleverly polished antelope thighbones?

where are the energy ones

I will give you my idea of what aliens are, but based on religious view:

Demons. Yes, if you think about it they need something good to persuade government that they are good creatures just from a different place and with this many SCI-FI books,movies etc + the fascination about it, it's the perfect disguise for them, specially if you consider fallen angels are supposed to be super intelligent they should be able to make better technology than any human.

the podesta emails say that the aliens are Christian.

Then there's this. Suppose they do flit into our solar system by means of some hyperphysics magic and condescend to land on our soil. A non-trivial number of the monkeys are going to assume they're evil pack members of the enemy of the big invisible sky-monkey that makes the thunder.

>Filename
kek

Read before leaking retardation onto this board.

Fermi Paradox. So either they don't exist or they're already here.

It's a near-certain corollary of Fermi's "paradox" that if they're here, they're advanced beyond us on geological timescales.

>9999
Nice.

Also, if you read podesta e-mail they are all about peace of the government in Earths, unless I am going crazy in the bible Lucifer disguised as the good guy try AND reunite every nation of earth bringing peace.

forgot to mention it's a temporary peace because it's part of the apocalypse

>outside earth
was "earth" even a concept in the bible? most religious nutjobs I've seen over the internet are flat earth-tier autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDPj5zI66LA
probly not

i dont think they exist but people deal with other kind of forces that can be confused with aliens

don't worry about it, some Christians have absolutely strict beliefs about things never mentioned once in the bible. I'd say the vast majority of them do.

Fermi paradox allows for the possibility of a race/force that squashes intelligent life though user. We may be species 5476 on the kill list.

>Ants colony in some onco congo land has ant scientist wandering why it hasn't been visited by what it hypothesized to be "humans". Ant government left stumped for answers as to how this could be. If humans existed surely they would have heard of them by now? Ant scientists conclude that the only logical explanation is that human's don't exist.

I hope an alien empire annexes Earth and sends me to fight in an interstellar conflict.
Tired of doing nothing useful with my life.

See, this is why Brazil should stay away from the table...

This is assuming a lot m8 we don't know how life would "evolve" for a completely different species hence aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=9SouPQnxLtM&t=3891s

temporal and spatial scales too (not that they exist)
youtu.be/5XrSI-mq1o4

youtube.com/watch?v=AGglyC8QEnk

i remember watching that shit over the ocean

Dude you live in the worlds most fucking lush jungle, get out of the house!

>doesn't realize most alien conspiracy theorists are religious nutjobs in the U.S.

The Bible neither confirms or denies the existence of other intelligent organisms. So I wouldn't break people's minds. Some religions already established views that support alien life, and some go as far as stating they can convert.

Useless comment, aliens wouldn't contradict Christianity. Unless you want to go Google a specific interpretation of the Bible and pass it off as if is the only Christian interpretation.

not mentioning:
>the reptilians, archons/AI, pleiadians, syrians, greys, mantids
>humanity on its way of ascending
>other races trying to piggyback
>planet earth as a being also ascending
>etc. etc.

BUT
>By buying and trading in dollars (or any of the other major currencies) you yourself are legitimizing the debt-based monetary system that is slowly enslaving the world (in short: usury). This willful act is the prime evidence by which the culpability and “vote” of individuals will be counted by the "bad" alien race. On the other side, the argument is that most people are ignorant, and are in a situation where they cannot avoid using dollars. Ignorance of the law does not excuse one from breaking the law in our own legal system.
giving an excellent explanation and example of the universal law of Karma Neutrality.
(or why the system humanity finds itself in works flawlessly.)

uh, in real life?

To be honest, now that you mention it, I could totally see Americans worshiping alien life

This is clearly why Disclosure will never happen, you need to worship Obama not ET

Buddhists, Hindus, kikes, Bahai, etc. believe ina flat earth? Kek

I prefer the cold regions of the South to the hot jungles.

I don't think humans would especially is their species are radically different from us in terms of biology & reproductive functions

>current year
>Aliens requiring rocket engines or boosters to leave and atmosphered planet

That was some top-secret satellite launching from Vanderburg. They do an estimated dozen of these launches every year.

That's where you're wrong. All Abrahamic religious was redesigned to keep population controlled and afraid so that they do not free themselves onto path of knowledge and discovery of spirituals possibilities.

We you worship God you are not only enslaving yourself but feeding into a psychic machine to imprison mankind. So thanks for that.

So the tl;dr is trade in bitcoins? Those are immune to 'usury'. But are equally worthless as dollars.

>Scientology
Never underestimate mankinds ability to worship nonsense

you got a pasta to supplement his?

>any other species
Jews and Abos not enough for you?

Now that would be problematic, due to idolazing. If anything Americans would simply rub it off as "Oh wow, God created more intelligent species, awesome!" There'd already some Futurist-Christian denominations (that are very small) which are the ones that advocate for converting robots, and aliens to Christianity. The Pope was also asked a question in regards to aliens, and I think he said something about them being welcome to visit services (Can't remember). It would be interesting to see futuristic churches filled with alien Christians though, if that'd ever happen... Ha

>inb4wetbackreference

ET was already here while we were banging our fists on our our chests.

Not all religious thinking is Christian you know? there are thousands of bullshit stories people cling to in this manner, many even more ludicrous than the bible

>The NWO/globalist elite are well aware of the alien phenomenon and presence, and they know that the only thing keeping Earth from "joining" the greater community is the fact that we have no unifying government for them to interface with. Until we obtain one, our affairs are internal and will remain so. There will be no "disclosure" until such a time when we have a unifying government.

then the logical conclusion would be to support globalism? provided we want to escape earth and be mass effect renegades

No no, you have it wrong. The Greys help us fight the Pleiadians.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMeg12_xjoAflm-PsrQFU5BpaTxbQwFzb

A good start is from the beginning of 2016.
It's great material.

That's just your low thetan level talking, you subversive hillbilly.

You are referring to the U.S., which is mostly Christian (You also referenced religious nutjobs, which people usually use to refer to Christian-Evangelicals).

Calm down fucking autist, lol

the NWO is going to happen people like it or not, it need to happen to start the end

yeah. it was off the coast of california
ktla.com/2015/11/07/witnesses-across-socal-report-seeing-unexplained-light-in-night-sky/

>No one mentions the tons of UFO and alien encounters
>No one talks about Paul Hellyer
>No mention of Area 51
How many levels of woke you on my dudes?

Pretty woke but the rabbit hole never ends. It seems like reptilians and greys and trying to keep us as slaves and prevent us from escape to higher levels of evolution.

Wow, just noticed that they're the people who wrote the Montauk Project book. Thanks!

>reptiles

wat?