pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/
>Project Veritas video leaks
youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw/videos

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/kellyanne-conway-on-managing-trump-its-like-saying-to-someone-how-about-having-2-brownies-and-not-6-2016-10
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
youtube.com/watch?v=CJahLkbc8YI
informationliberation.com/?id=55756
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOOOOOVEMENT

more......

more

So Huma abandoned ship for no reason ?

AWOO~

This makes no sense from a strategic standpoint. They're basically trying to force Comey to reveal his hand. The problem is that if it really is damaging her campaign will immediately and irrecoverably sink. It would be much smarter to try and stall for 10 days until the election. I don't understand what they're trying to gain by pushing Comey to potentially reveal what could annihilate Clinton's brand and lead to, worst case, her arrest.

It's like the Clinton campaign is run by complete morons who only got this far because of unyielding corruption.

What are the odds that Huma will turn state's evidence in a RICO case against Clinton?

Have early voting results come in from PA and VA yet?

>a person from the other side of the world put effort into making something for me

Somebody shop a MAGA hat on my Anime Waifu right here

This thread is moving too fast that nobody will notice that's it's my birthday.

Obama's DoJ is stalling.

Repost:
No. Unfortunately, his campaign manager (Kellyanne) stated that he said, "I think I will win, but if I don't, it's no big deal."

businessinsider.com/kellyanne-conway-on-managing-trump-its-like-saying-to-someone-how-about-having-2-brownies-and-not-6-2016-10

Why she would admit this a little more than a week from election is beyond me. Doubt it will change anything, though. Trump has this in the bag unless something changes.

hopefully%

>tfw bad instincts
and even worse under pressure

Oh the Department of Justice is blocking them so the FBI wrote congress to force the issue

AWOOO

>It's like the Clinton campaign is run by complete morons who only got this far because of unyielding corruption.
Their candidate is an alcoholic and a compulsive liar with severe, permanent brain damage and a tendency to physically collapse under stress.

So yes.

Can you imagine letting Trump inspire you and for the rest of your life and nobody else comes close. Looking up to Trump for the rest of our lives.

So what's the skinny right now? I've been seeing sick old grandparents so I've only heard second hand that Hillary got rocked by Comey and that FBI dick

Is this true? I can't believe we hadn't done something like that sooner

make them hold off in false confidence, until it's far too late and pull back to save themselves off the sinking ship

want a hat like this? (but better done)

then
1/4

happy birthday, you faggot

print
2/4

Jesus Christ. We talked about this in the last thread. IF the tape exists like NBC claims, the director has it, and is friends with Trump, meaning it won't be leaked.

Happy Birthday you fucking faggot

This will not help them at all.
The fact that this exists has effectively killed Hilldyke's chances.
The only thing they can do is try to keep Hilldyke out of jail before Trump gets elected.

that's pathetic

I dream about him, so yes.

/po/ and Sup Forums working together.

Hillary's gf's husband was under investigation for sexting his gf and they found emails on his laptop relating to Hillary's emails.

>tfw you can feel something bad coming

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAGGOT

these
3/4

Happy Birthday faggot

So... is Huma going to prison now?
or can she somehow plead the 5th or get an immunity deal?

OUR MEMES ARE STRONG
>WE GIVE OUR DUBS TO KEK
>VICTORY FOR TRUMP

>They're basically trying to force Comey to reveal his hand.

Yeah, and he can't just release this stuff. He wants to cover his own ass - which is hopefully why he'll say that Lynch wouldn't give us a warrant so we had to go public.

dubs
4/4

RICK WILSON SAYS HE HAS BIG THINGS COMING OUT TO END TRUMP. FRANK LUNTZ SEEMS TO HAVE SEEN IT AND AGREES WITH KEK WILSON.

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN LADS?

After what happened yesterday, I have never been more sure of a victory.

From Sup Forums to Twitter, from Styx and Cernovich to the MSM, there was a buzz that was akin to what we saw after Hillary's 9/11 collapse. EVERYBODY lit up yesterday.

Back then I thought if the election was to be held in a week we'd win it in a landslide, and thank KEK that we actually had another 9/11 collapse less than 2 weeks before the election

This.
There was an article on it that the Producer refused to release the tapes and threatened legal action or some such shit if they got out.

Anything happened today?

5/4

>tfw accidentally hit /po/ instead of Sup Forums when trying to refresh the board

sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

Nothing. They were duped

Happy birthday stupid fucking faggot. Fuck off after you vote for trump

Probably.
They'll throw her under the bus if they have to.

Nice, good for fighting protesters.

wtf take this racist crap to /po/

you should spread this video
youtube.com/watch?v=CJahLkbc8YI

After getting inspired by Trump I've learned of others in America and around the world that also inspire me, like Geert and Nige. Everything is looking up from here.

I know, it's a delicious catch-22.

Read the fucking thread!

Neat
I wanted to try some /po/ shit but never got around to it
No better way to start I suppose

Its in the hands of #NeverDrumphersXDDD?
Wew lawd wew.

I've been pulling extra shifts while all this shit is happening, where's TNN when you need him? I need to be caught up!

>tfw neocon fagniggers think they can stop a movement with a tape of trump saying mean things

we've been hearing this shit for over a year

nothing is stopping this train

Please expand. I want to sleep soundly tonight again.

Why won't this site load images for me anymore? Get it together Hiro.

Euurrgghhhhh

If it's actually classified material, the FBI can't just release it to the public. So they are betting that the material is very sensitive. This let's them boldly cry out in public for the FBI to release what they have, an argument that they have nothing to hide/aren't afraid of what the FBI has, while knowing that their "demands" cannot be met.

It is actually probably the best they can do with the situation.

However, the FBI could instantly end her campaign by releasing a very simple statement to the public:

>The request for the FBI's latest findings cannot be released to the public and they contain highly sensitive and classified material."
Another serious blow with no actual information revealed, I can only hope this happens.

>Trump is providing them with these big things
>Trump know how to debunk them
>People go insane
What do you guys think?

A Sup Forumsack a couple nights ago posted in Trumpgen that he had a deep cover Hillbot account with over 15,000 followers and had conned Rick Wilson into thinking there was another drop coming. Then Rick Wilson started tweeting about waiting for another drop.

>It would be much smarter to try and stall for 10 days until the election.

That's what they're doing. Their stalling looks like panicking though. They can't keep the story out of the airwaves. In a way, it's even worse, because people will fill in the blanks on their own.

It doesn't matter what's in the emails. All we need is the headline "Clinton is now under criminal investigation". Yet again/still. By the FBI. Everybody hates that. It's like if we had to deal with Trump Tapes or Khan again. It's toxic to her non-hardcore voters.

>I don't understand what they're trying to gain by pushing Comey to potentially reveal what could annihilate Clinton's brand and lead to, worst case, her arrest.

They know Comey can't and won't reveal anything, definitely not within 10 days. It's a stall tactic. They don't have any other tactic to use. They can't even say "It's nothing!". It's that funny. They have their hands tied. They have to live with this story now hanging around them in the final week.

If they do their job, 100%. Loretta is also clearly 100% compromised by the Clintons.

Frank Luntz the DUNCE

ftfy

Nothing.
A year of being endlessly BTFO have mindbroken him
HIS MENTAL TOXICITY LEVEL IS CRITICAL

I wish I could. But i'm about 1900 or so miles away.
There has to be Anons willing to help.
HEY! should be start some kinda fund to help pay for their transportation?

WTF??
Obviously search engines are bias

thanks for reminding me that he died this year
BORK!

I'm Trump.

Thank you for the support Sup Forums!

We're in the home stretch and we're going to win BIG!

Let's make America great again!

Does she support Trump?

MAGA

TRUMP VS EVERYONE
INDIANS VS EVERYONE

Happy Birthday user

Yeah but (((Google))) is biased AGAINST Trump. If there were ANY videos about Trump voters beating up Hillary voters they'd be top of the fucking page.

CHILDLESS ANIME MASTURBATORS

I will never forget his statements on anime.

Looks kinda of like an momiji hat...

Shut it down trump! USA USA USA USA!

Happy birthday faggot. Have my digits.

It's NY FBI vs. Comey's DC FBI.

NY FBI left Comey with no choice but to go after Huma.

>"Huma Abedin may have denied that any other phone existed, and if she did, she committed a felony. She lied to the FBI just like General Cartwright, and if she did, she's dead meat, and Comey knows it, and there's nothing he can do about it."

>"And why this letter was sent today was very simple: the agents came to Comey yesterday, they told him about the evidence, and he said oh 'S', and realized that his goose was cooked, that this would prove conclusively that his original investigation was incompetent, and he knew that the agents running the Weiner case would leak it if he did not send this letter to congress."

"And I've also been told something very significant, it's been reported that those laptops [belonging to Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson] were destroyed, they were not, and the reason is the FBI agents refused to do it."

informationliberation.com/?id=55756

Fuck off you roleplaying faggot
If you are Trump post proof, otherwise don't get my hopes up.

what did ur image mean by this?

it was groundhog day of 2014, i learned about it drunk on gobbler's knob

>that pic
What a dork

What did he mean by this?

I don't know how much longer i can sustain a shit eating grin anons