As a black guy that sort of self identifies as intelligent I kinda fucking hate you guys...

As a black guy that sort of self identifies as intelligent I kinda fucking hate you guys, but the radical left is becoming pure evil.

What can I do to stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2N6tOIl9tk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In my opinion, the left is finished.

If you went to fix them however, tell them to stop the commie/PC shit and go back to how they one were.

Vote Trump.

>what can I do to stop them

Statistics suggest you will be too lazy to do anything to stop them

Kill yourself

Awww you beat me to it. No but seriously OP kill yourself..

Call them niggers

Call them subconsciously racist when thet try to be overly racially acceptant.
It'll make their prodiversity mind implode on itself.
Because your black they'll think everything you say is true

Pathetic.

Fuck trump and fuck white people

this is your best option, it will make them reconsider

don't hate bro. blacks can be conservative too

youtube.com/watch?v=S2N6tOIl9tk

You realize Clitson is a racist right?

MAGA!

>What can I do to stop them?
Drop red pills.

Black people can be anything that anyone else can be. Please stop deluding yourself.

If you want to fix the left, fix your community first.

The Democrats feed on you like parasites.

Can they be white?

Stop identifying with your skin color for one. Read conservative books. Make conservative friends. Defend conservatism to others. Oh, and the people who call you 'nigger' on the Internet are probably of less social value than you.

>self identifies as intelligent
use your blackness and claim the left is oppressing blacks while the right is liberating them.

I just said blacks can be conservative too. you're not disagreeing with me

I was responding to the idea that you hate Sup Forums for some reason. if it's not ideological, what is it?

lmao someone's gotta do it, nigga

OP is a nigger. Get yourself a Helium exit bag to help society

Go for the high score, nigger.

Understand that we are not one mind. We don't all hate you.

Even if we did, we would still be better than the left which pretends to love you and secretly has plans to keep you in chains for the foreseeable future of humanity.

Start saying "haha fucking white people" every time you see a tranny, a prius, or anything obviously left-wing.

Fug.

You hate us because you know we're right, be honest. Otherwise you woudnt be making this thread.

If they really try, yes.

Leave American, come back to Africa and help us rebuild. We have the resources that America and Europe does not. We will be a super-power. America doesn't love you, your home-land is Africa. We do not need to live for the caucasoid approval.

We hate niggers, not black people. Learn the difference
And yes, is your boy option

>As a black guy that sort of self identifies as intelligent

Just join the dark side, nigger. It's better over here.

I thought we agreed on "Hillarity Cunton". Why are you being so fancy? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Join us.
Just don't look us as supremacist this isn't about that, this is about freedom.
Fight for your people without commies.

how much do you want to bet that OP is half white?

niggers can act white if they've been properly trained and educated from childhood. They still have nigger DNA and that hot nigger blood running through their veins

Wait, why do you hate us?

We don't have black people, only niggers.

Not all black people are niggers.

Some black people are based.

You can argue against their beliefs and if they question you just say "Check your privilege."

Their entire belief system is built around the idea that your opinion is uniquely more deserving of attention because you are a minority. Use their own beliefs against them to force them to begin thinking critically.

lol this
just redpill the shit out of normies, then when they try and school you, just tell them to check their privilege and do some research

Realize that while maybe it seems like the right doesn't care about your people, the Left (the Democratic Party) has a social paradigm which is dependent on making your people become niggers and stay niggers.
In a nation of white people and black people, there isn't enough Balkanization and hatred for their divisive and destructive parasitism to work. So, black people need to be subverted to "niggers" via the destruction of the family unit, destruction of positive black culture, injection of crack into the inner cities, abandonment of education in favor of meaningless destructive "protests" which are guided from above.
You don't need to like the republicans, or even like the centrist trump. But if you don't hate the democrats with a burning passion, you should probably reexamine your perspective.

>>left is becoming pure evil

It was always evil, bro.

just vote trump, he will do more for the black community with his fighting for jobs and opportunities for the little guy than any clinton ever will with their apathy and crocodile tears.

>self indentifies as intelligent

You have a unique position of using their own accusations of racism against them. Take advantage of it

not always

nigger literally means black

some are based, just like any race

Use your skin color to manipulate them.

Call them racists and whip them down.

If you had a high enough IQ you would have thought of that in a second.

The problem is you are a subhuman so coming to that conclusion is a long shot.

so.. you hate those priviledged over you (white males) but also dislike the feminists because they are threatening to take your male priviledge away from you.. just as the white males here hate you because you are trying to reclaim their white priviledge from them.

tl;dr those with priviledge don't like it taken away from them

huh.. really makes you think.

prove me wrong, pro tip you can't.

PLESSAAA EXXCEPTTT MEE WHITTAA MANNN..I EARN URR RESPECTTTT BY SAYIND DI NIGGER...SECRET HANDSHAKE RIGHTT????? MY EYESS ARE SOOO TINYY I CANT EVEN SSEE DA SCREEN...MUDAFUCKAAAA....PLS DONT HATAAA ME WHITA MANNNN.

Hey Caesar. Hows the next movie coming along?

Infiltrate then destroy them from the inside

>As a black guy that sort of self identifies as intelligent I kinda fucking hate you guys
Have you tried shitposting here? It's pretty great.

Oh. Uh...be rich, I guess. Or important. Ideally both.

just act like a nigger towards them. maybe they will snap

>>you guys
who the fuck is you guys? there's a large scope of opinion on this board and the alt-right is a leftist conspiracy against anyone with any semblance of nationalistic values.

>I kinda fucking hate you guys

What!? Why?

What the Hell? I've never even heard of you before now, asshole! What the fuck possible reason you got to hate me?

I never lifted a fucking finger or spoke one word against you, cunt.

>the ones who agree with me are based

No shit, you self-sucking retard. You guys are real powerhouses of thought.

He probably resents being redpilled about the uselessness of his fellow mudpeople. I actually feel bad for redpilled nogs, being conscious of reality yet being powerless to stop them from nigging out.

Belonging to a people more concerned with getting shoes and rims than acquiring long term prosperity would be depressing.

Vote Republican.
One of the biggest problems that Black America has is that the Democrats don't have to work for their votes.

The left is your friend and as a smart black man, you should know that. Do not let these bigoted alt- right morons manipulate you, so go out there and give Hillary your vote.

I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

The blindness, bias, and sheer idiocy of a lot of the posters. Just look at this thread. It's cringe worthy.

>We hate niggers, not black people. Learn the difference
Naw, stop saying this. Nigger is not a positive or conducive term no matter what context you use it in. It's just like saying we hate wetbacks/chinkz/honkys, when to the people that validate these pointlessly racial terms there is no difference. Just say you hate people you don't like, stop trying to racially charge it.

I'm not against the right, I'm against neo/alt-right cult racist idiots that literally cannot be reasoned with.

I said the radical left. The people in cali attacking trump supporters are not my friend.

Look, we all kind of fucking hate each other. it is NEVER anything personal. But we celebrate diversity, REAL diversity, the only kind that matters...diversity of ideas.

you fix them like this guy did. Watch the CNN reporters face

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI

We stand together. We have to stand against the leftists who are trying to divide us, and who have mostly succeeded.

>iktf

Going on pol is like being in an abusive relationship.

This, and it also applies to all minorities. You are being used for votes, so vote Trump.

We hate them because they're stupid and allow themselves to be used. Look at BLM causing riots and shit, how blacks continually call successful and white acting blacks "Uncle Toms"

Or "Oreos".

>Nigga, you studyin'? You finna git a good job? Nigga, you ain't black!

This. Tell them to stop being racist when they patronize you and white(guilt)knight

Blacks have a serious case of "Crabs in a bucket." The left exacerbated that by promoting single motherhood, welfare, rap etc... essentially the ghettoization of blacks,

is the reporter jewish ?

Kill white babies in a maternity ward and paint "Black lifes mater" on the wall.

Should tip the political scales enough to fracture the left.

Have children with an intelligent black woman, raise a good family in a good neighborhood, teach your kids proper discipline, and trigger shitlibs by insulting hoodrats. Nothing pisses off liberals more than a "uncle tom".

But those Leftists attacking Trump supporters arent a radical wing, they are the base. Your average Democrat believes Trump supporters should be shamed and silenced and even assaulted for being racist bigots.

While there is an extreme wing within the right that is racist, etc, the actual MAINSTREAM ideas in the left are the suppression of free speech by any means necessary and the destruction of the bill of rights, whether the 1st, 2nd, 5th Amendement

I've always assumed most of the racism here is satire. If you hate SJWs and want laws to apply to everyone equally, you're obviously one of us.

Just use an extension that changes "nigger" to "dear friend." And "around blacks never relax" to "Welcome, African friends!"

t. Black Intellectual

Don't worry everyone here loves you. We just a exercising our freedom of speech to say nigger and coon. Stand up to the commies.

don't worry OP i'm a jewish aboriginal

yep, my jewish mom had sex with an aboriginal in australia and came to america to give birth to me

I am considered a demonic animal by Sup Forums but it's ok and it's pretty much true desu. You can't internalize things or take them seriously, let go of your ego everything that's said it representative of a topic that transcends your personhood and has some elements of truth to it or it's just trolling but the most important thing is these things need to be said to fight SJWs

I'm a Black Brit. You cunts need to stop moaning.
Why are you such victims over there? Boohoo whitey did this and that. Grow up. You're embarrassing.

Given ythe bell curve, it is very unlikely thar you are indeed inteligent. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt since there is a small chance of it being true.

From one nigger to another, brother, who the FUCK self identifies as intelligent you idiot?

Besides, most of the racism is about 9% ironic and satire. Only a handful of people here legitimately hate blacks. If you're at least a somewhat upstanding member of society (i.e. just doing the bare minimum half the time, like having a job, and just not being a piece of shit in general) people respect you. Have you not seen threads where people damn near deify guys like Sleepy Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, Snoop Dogg, and even regular joes like the police officer in Louisiana who got killed. Even this week a homeless black woman has basically become a hero of Sup Forums because she went out of her way to protect Trumps star and exercise her free speech

Just don't be a whiny little bitch whenever you see the word nigger. It's seriously not fucking offensive in the context of Sup Forums. Everyone is nigger in some fashion.

>9%
I meant 90% but who knows, this board could actually be completely racist and I wouldn't give a shit. I love you guys

Vote Trump, Based Black Man.

Jesus Christ! is your "dad" still around?

>identifies as intelligent

average people are very likely to identify as intelligent whereas intelligent people aren't likely . intelligent people are are aware of how much they lack and what else is out there , average people have no clue , like the journalist who writes a 10th grade reading level article about an event and pats them on the back for being an intellectual , or worse the girl who watches the news sometimes and thinks she's intelligent because of it

I identify as black-kin, you should take your bigoted questions elsewhere.

Bait 1/10, got me to respond to fake shit.
No black guy here thinks or talks this way.
And no one but a 12 year old is dumb enough to be asking questions like "what can I do by myself to stop an ideology with hundreds of millions of followers, that no one has stopped from over a century".

Please fuck off with your shitty bait.

Distance yourself from them,
Stay here for a while, you will eventually see our point of view
Remember, there were black nazis

Third generation black Brit.
I want nothing to do with African Americans.
Cancerous.
They're not firing on all cylinders.

This, desu. I was a Democrat last year, but I unregistered a few months ago. SJWs are monsters; I'm actually more comfortable around all these racists than with just one of them.

Speak for yourself.

The US would be a utopia without niggers

There's something wrong with your black people.
My grandad drove a bus. My father is a doctor. My mother was a nurse. Now she teaches nursing.
It's an honour to be British.
Why do African Americans not feel honoured to be American?

bruh

The quality of posts is what it is on Sup Forums because you're on Sup Forums. What the fuck did you expect?

If you're looking for a more moderate community you came to the wrong place friendo

after you ball licker.

Hate us why?