Who wins?

Who wins?

This thread was cleverly designed to make a lot of people very mad.

Jack. Even if he loses, the gods themselves will intervene, bring him back to life, and fix his sword. Jack is just THAT kind of character.

Xavier is a complete wildcard, but Jack is a Mary Sue. It'd be a good fight, at any rate.

Jack: Surely a creature as hideous as you must be one of Aku's minions. Prepare yourself as I make you [taste the pain]

Xavier's design and bizarre behaviour would make him fit perfectly in Samurai Jack now that I think about it.

They would team up.

I can picture Xavier going on about how jacks costume is cultural appropriation before getting his ass shoved in
Against who

Death Battle has no outside help allowed

I used the death battle thing as a logo bud, DB rules do not apply here

>"Past, Future, its all the same. Time is but the mind lie peddled by corporate watchmakers. You don't need a time portal or a magic sword to conquer evil, you just need (((TIME))) and a magic thinking. Turn that Sam R I into a Sam R We. Stick with me fellow wanderer, because I'm about to inform you that you dont know Jack."

Brilliant.

Xavier's absurd ego and ramblings would play well off Jack's quiet sternness. I imagine Jack wouldn't be able to get much of a word in edge-wise

I, uh, voice? How did you do that with your voice?

They wouldn't fight. Xavier would attempt to help Jack on his quest and inadvertently destroy his only chance of ever defeating Aku and returning home.

>Samurai eh? I'm a Samurai of the mind, my blade is my soul, sharpened and tempered by years wahawkamana training. You may slice open enemies, but I slice open the mysteries of LIFE (life...life) And the best part about a slice is it always makes two slices.So i'll give you a slice of juicy knowledge to chow down on. Time is an ILLUSION

>welcome to Sup Forums

>jacks costume is cultural appropriation
...jack is japanese

Xavier is unintelligent.

That's the joke

>Foolish Samurai. The Bushido code of the mind is my battlefield, and you're the ugly son of a bitch who just went over the top, come on, minesweeper. Fight me, dice me up. Or am I just nuts, thinking you'll fight. And not that you're gonna bolt. Like the cognitive diss track called ((Life) that has been Concurred by your inner metronome . So, what'll it be, Samurai. The metaphysical plane of warfare. Or will your supplication and our recreation begin?