>Sup Forums will defend this

miaminewtimes.com/news/dummies-lynched-next-to-a-trump-sign-for-halloween-in-kendall-updated-8883872

isnt this a common thing since halloween is around? or am i missing something?
i get they try to make it like is some KKK shit but there is nothing indicating that the dummies were black and hanged because of that other than the news site trying to relate racism with trump

Niggers should be lynched

>Lynched
Do they have proof that these dummies didn't got through a Dummy Trial where they were judged by their dummy peers to be guilty of the crimes they were charged with after thorough review of the Dummy evidence?

That's a hell of an assumption.

It's just those racist democrats m8.

WOW TRUMP LITERALLY BTFO
HIS CAMPAIGN IS LITERALLY OVER

AGREED

>Halloween decorations are now racist

I fucking hate liberals so damn much

those dummies aren't niggers. they're wearing a belt and jeans that don't sag below their ass.

Nooses are raissis.

kek

This. When the fuck do we start locking up these loonies and throw away the key? They do not deserve to live.

>implying lynchings arent scary

It is like you don't even fucking Halloween

nigga what?

this is a common sports tradition

I used to see lynched Yankees dummies in my city during the Phillies vs Yankees world series

hmm this wasn't racist in the 90's when you saw this shit in literally every fucking neighborhood

Hangings are now lynchings?

Lynch is the boogeyman word, right?

Surely there are bigger problems they can whine about.

are you fucking kidding

that's literally every morning

surely there are bigger problems you can whine about.

Oh no! The poor dummies!

All Trump has ever said was that he wanted to help niggers

It's all a plot to undermine white culture and eventually destroy it. The same liberals who cry about how racist this is are the ones demanding the random nigger holidays and celebrations be recognized nationally.

They attack our culture and demand it be banned, then mock us for having no culture. It's a sick cycle.

>Sup Forums will defend falseflagging
That'd be stupidity

mannequin lives matter

test

yes, but liberal faggots have ALWAYS made a stink about this decoration concept so most son't even do it any more.

more democrat humor, robbing looting, arson, and cop killing.

That isn't the first time i've seen dummies hanging from trees on Halloween. It's a decoration, get over it!