Hey, Slade...

Hey, Slade, do you want to destroy my muddy pussy and make me earthquake over your dick over and over until I get knocked up!
I'm ovulating right now!

No way fag!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COlJSIbxZuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jesus there's no way the storyboarder wasn't thinking of this

>All these fucking comments
youtube.com/watch?v=COlJSIbxZuQ
>And thus my image of terra from the early 2000s is officially ruined....
>me: stares at the thumbnail then continues watching the vid Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ Ew.....? No offense, but this is a little... how do I put this... creepy?
>Damn You deathstroke, you were a badass, now you just make me sick
>better than Teen Titan Go
>ok, I've read a few comments ...let me get this straight: when an old guy goes after a young woman, he is deemed a pedophile, which is negative, but when an old woman goes after a young man, she is deemed a cougar, and this is not negative, so, old guy goes after young woman = negative old woman goes after young man = positive
>How can people watch this, it's an insult to slade and terra!!! He's an assassin, and she's a troubled teen. It seems after killing joke these movies have started to get worse, not counting justice league dark. And I don't think anyone wanted a batman movie where Dick Grayson, hooks up with Harleen Quinzel. What's next Batman the Music @$#%!!!
>Shes not even hot...
>Where is Shadbase when we need him?

>Youtube comments full of ignorant casuals
What did you expect?
Though the bits about cougars getting a free pass and that Harley Quinn raping Nightwing debacle are pretty reasonable, especially for YouTube desu.

I find it funny that's all

>Where is Shadbase when we need him?
Refusing to take commissions

Because if he drew what other people asked him to he would have to stop drawing dick girls and stupid immature goth-girl fetishism for more than 5 minutes, ad we all know he cant do that

And this is why no one fucking gives a shit that TTG is replacing Annie-May Titans.

>the bits about cougars getting a free pass

Media portrays it as a positive thing but the reality is a different one. I work in a bar and older women have a hard time getting dates compared to older men. Mainly because older men and younger men both go for younger women, they are fertile, prettier, innocent, stupid and easier to control.

Young men who like cougars are pretty fucking rare, mainly because women are valued more for looks and for how young they are, young men are usually looking to form families, and being taken cared of by women is seen as emasculating.

With that make-up, I'd ignore her too.

Bitchh needs to learn natty is best

How can "no way fag" be so vulgar yes also so pure?

this

Drawing that was a waste of time
Look at the screenshot. All you need is to add some text

Better question is how can a girl be a faggot?

Given how Slade's kids turned out, I don't blame him for not wanting another one.

Friendly reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with having consensual sex with a teenage girl

That's literally the No Way Fag frame too
I don't know who's doing the DCAU, but something is fishy

you're taking advantage of people ho have spent their entire life being taught that when what kids want conflicts with what adults want, the adults always have final say, and adults will always believe the words of other adults over the words of kids, and that adults who you know (the main perpetrators of sex with teens/kids) can be trusted, creating a situation where it seems like saying no is not only not on the table, but even trying will just result in a much worse scenario compared to if they go along with it. there's also the fear that if they don't go along with it they'll be abandoned, a situation they'll feel is worse than death because teenagers are clingy emotional things that can barely think straight from all those pubescent hormones storming through their body
then there's how in such scenarios protection is almost never used if they can help it, and teens are completely unfit for the responsibility and consequences that come with dealing with a pregnancy and newborn kids. not to mention the higher chances of complications during birth the younger the mother is, which can be fatal.
a teen pregnancy will outright ruin a teenagers life if they don't have rich parents to throw around hush money and pay for a discrete abortion.
then there's how it completely fucks up their perception of sex and romance, often warping them into sexual predators too since thats the only kind of relationship they know.
then there's the much greater risk of injury during sex. a lot of the time they're nowhere near aroused enough to be properly lubricated, and the size difference making things even worse, resulting in much higher risk of vaginal tearing which in worst-case scenarios can result in lethal hemorrhaging.
then there's being stupidly stronger than them which carries risk of even more injury since its easy to underestimate how little exertion it takes to break a teen girl's bones when you're just trying to manhandle her

you can't make the word Muddy pussy sound sexy

you're that guy that makes his jailbait girlfriend walk around the house in a fetish maid outfit, aren't you?

That sounds like a crime, like user is keeping a underage sex slave.

kek, saved it

Rose turned out fine.
>super fine

when i was a older teen, a younger teen friend of my sisters flirted with me untill we fucked.

we just had some fun sex and parted ways, she appears to be doing well for herself.

im not but i would suggest to you that consensual sex with a teenage girl does not always have to be a wrong/bad/unhealthy

open your mind moralfag

Is losing an eye inheritable?

No but apparently white hair is.

oh shut up, even /fit is better at memes than you

Who gives a shit?

So we can all agree that the judas contract was never good in the first place right?

is judas contract the most redpilled movie?

The serum that gave him his powers gave him white hair, Rose inherited it.

I'm not but I can probably get her to do it, thanks for the idea bro

Redpilled how?

She looked so fucking ugly in this movie

Like Kid Flash with a bleach job on his first month of transition hormones

fucking normies

They like dick, that's gay af

Slade's white hair is from age.

Careful there, you're gonna get some fags-in-denial all hot and bothered if you keep talking like that

So was it DC's intention to make sladey look like a pedo?

What do you mean? He is a pedophile and they adapted it to some degree.

>banging teens
>pedo

I dunno. She does look underage

Slade was always a pedo, Wolfman just ignored it and pretended he did nothing wrong. Then Johns implied he was into incest.

What happened to Caitlin?

underage=/=prepubescent

That may have been true at some point, but not anymore.

She's in a tube is a basement somewhere.
Also it turned out she was a clone.

I dunno man, Rose is hot as tits, but she's probably a bunny boiler

That just makes her even hotter.

A what?

Ever saw Fatal attraction? Bunny boiler is a reference to a scene where a crazy hot chock boils a pet rabbit alive so a bunny boiler is a crazy hot chick who will fuck up your life.

this

Your example is fine. Slade:

>Kidnapped a girl after saving her life
>Spend every day with the child
>you could speculate that most of her life, she had never seen another male
>Child developed Stockholm syndrome and grew attached to him as she grew
>once she started to develop, hinted at sexual attraction
>played hard to get when she tried to advance
>Used their mutual attraction as incentive for her to do his bidding

That's called "Child grooming" and is bad in contexts like this. He basically stole a girl and said "one day you're gonna be old enough to take my dick."

Two horny teens doing horny bullshit is what horny teens do. Using your dominance to instill or manipulate sexual attraction in a subordinate child/teen is an abuse of power. It's why teachers and student fuckery is taboo.

>tl;dr: age gap romances are bad for the most part because it's really common for them to be based on established power dynamics.

That sounds word for word like what that german dude from /fit/ is doing to a little girl he knows

The more common examples are with famous girls and managers/agents. Parents have to be careful there.

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY
we've been over this many time before

did you know she's hmong?

>favorite food is Kimchi tacos with shredded green apples
I had no idea.

you touch your dick every day
that's gay af

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE

>that man chin on terra

so that's why slade called "Her" a fag

I know that WB wants more "mature" animated films, but stuff like this, Batman and Batgirl having sex in the Killing Joke, and Harley allegedly raping Dick are just way too disgusting.

>DC GIRLS
are any of the villains actually villains in this show?

All relationships have power dynamics though, and an established power dynamic is more healthy then an unestablished one since those naturally produce conflict. A person holding power in a relationship isn't bad, it only becomes negative when they become abusive, either unconsciously or consciously.

Slade wasn't even grooming Terra for sex and denied all her advances, he only cared about using her as a tool. Which is really far more dehumanizing and worrisome.

Student teacher fuckery is taboo because it creates bias.

>All female characters have to look the same lest it hurt my fragile sensibilities.
Where did all these faggot snowflakes come from?

>denied all her advances
Not in the comics.

fucking this.

>If the grill does not have long hair and big boobies and my pee pee gets hard it means i am a gay! oh noes pls stop dis! liking short hair grillz means u r a fag!!!

D&C, is that you?