So Sup Forums, seriously speaking...

So Sup Forums, seriously speaking, who would win in a conventional war between the Russian Federation and the United States?

Of course nukes are excluded because then nobody would win.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rimon_20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USA USA USA

i'm fucking tired of this shit. Do you really expect to read something new from these threads?

I didn't know this thread was used that often. The thought came to me, so I asked Sup Forums.

These threads aren't very frequent on Sup Forums.

its all about the size of the country. You can't occupy Russia, we can't occupy USA. Too much territory and "muh motherland, muh guerilla in da woods" or "muh freedom, muh guns" boosts kick in when they invade you. if you can't occupy territory, take loses in thousands a month and you withdraw then everyone considers you a loser.

I have to agree, it would ultimately be a stalemate since neither country could successfully invade and occupy the other.

Straight up between the two probably the USA, at least you'd fucking hope so considering the YUGE amounts you spend on your military. However, russia would be impossible to take in terms of holding it's territory, and if things did kick off the chinese would side with russia, which would probably even things out somewhat

No one has invaded Russia and won.

oh, boy. Thanks A LOT. prepare to be educated.

based russian right here.

there is seriously no win in any situation with war USA v Russia. neither side can truly "win".

we are better off as ALLIES instead of enemies.
Trump gets this simple fact.

this is a new era, a new generation.
Led by President Trump, we are going to make changes that will have people worlds across thinking Obama was the dumbest nigger ever

there are hundreds of people around Trump who do not share this vision of friendship and cooperation. Starting from Pence and lots of them in Congress from GOP.

for example Japan and Golden Horde

Only Chinks can successfully invade Russia

>guerilla in da woods

In the large and developed cities Russian people will be happy to meet the American liberators. Not every idiot will go to the forest for protect a jewish oligarchs yacht.

If you really think that Russia would win a war against us, you're an idiot.

>more nukes
>more allies
>war on multiple fronts

as many things have panned out, it is clear that second guessing the leader doesn't work out well.

they will realize this eventually, they need to get into the groove of being in the white house and serving in Trump's cabinet. it will take time like many other good things

Wrong

If nukes are used we win

The Mongolians didn't defeat Russia. They defeated an extremely loose confederation of small states that made up an almost nonexistent state known as Rus.

The Chinese would help defend Russia at best. They'd never mount, support, or supplement any offensive attack carried out against the US. That would be the rough equivalent of you assisting the man who plans to loot, raid, and burn down a property of yours containing $1,185,000,000,000 worth of assets.

again you are talking about you crooked 5% and completelly ignore all those people who vote for united Russia, served in army and celebrate 9 may.

Would be very interesting war. Both nations are essentially unconquerable (Russia because its fukn massive and US because "there's a gun behind every blade of grass"). Taking this into account they would need to fight by blockades, bombing inspiring partisans. I think that US would win because
>Naval/air bases on the Russian border (due to Eastern European and Middle Eastern allies)
>Higher population
>Larger Military
>More likely to get other Great Powers (France, UK, China, Japan if it built a military) on side
However Russia does have some advantages, most notably that there would be a bunch of whiny liberals trying to dodge the draft and push for "Humane" warfare.

Thank you based rational ruskie.

Why the fuck are we trying to meme a war into existence with our Anglo-Slavic allies?

usa

It largely depends on the goals of each side in the war, which you have not defined, so your question is moot.

Nobody wins if Russia and USA goes to war. It would be a huge waste of life, money etc.

Seriously we should be friends and shit. I love vodka and Russian women

OP here. You're a dumbass.

>>more nukes

>US
>Current stockpile (usable and not): 4,500
>Current strategic arsenal (usable with delivery mechanism ready): 1,900
>Cumulative strategic arsenal in megatonnage: 547

>RU
>Current stockpile (usable and not): 4,500
>Current strategic arsenal (usable with delivery mechanism ready): 2,600
>Cumulative strategic arsenal in megatonnage: 663.5-801.5 (SS-18 yields vary)

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
• Shedding your nationalism to think for half a second

Neither.

War between USA and Russia would also likely end up with China assisting russia, so, most likely, eastern victory if there ever was to be.

Europeans are in no shape to fight such a war. Mostly because they're just plain worthless and insane population.

thank you. see

>we

OP here.

What would you guys say about China's stance in the war? Do you think they'd get involved? If not, how do you think China will react to the war?

>conventional war

pindoses has no chance

real Putin's support is less than 40%, and so much because an alternative destroyed. Also, In authoritarian countries people are afraid to speak the truth to social surveys.
>served in army and celebrate 9 may
They are the same uspehum will serve in the US Army and celebrate US Independence Day if right propaganda will run on TV.

Course. I mean the Russia - US war could be fought near Alaska.

Australia

China's involvement, if at all, would be limited to defending. They have strong economic and political ties to Russia, and US is the land of collateral debt to them. I cannot a see a day where they risk damage to assets which act as collateral if the US defaults on it's debt to China.

China's gonna stay out of it and maybe settle some border disputes while Russia is distracted

he means canadia

when external enemy attacks your country and your cities, its not about supporting Putin you half brained mongoloid. You probably less than 25 years old and don't understand how simple and clear it becomes when a certain ENEMY attacks your country. Americans knew it on 9/11.
Only a certain ammount of pre-existent programming can skew your perception of reality to percieve an invader as something else. You certainly have such already brainwashed mind.

It depends on who invades whom.

If Russia attacks, then its entire navy gets sunk before Slavic boots touch North American soil.

If the US attacks, then Russian troops lead dumb Yankees to a cold, wintery death.

OP here, just for the record I love Russia, and I dislike my own country, but it would be best for the world if Russia and the U.S. could get along. Russia actually wants to work with the west, but yet they keep treating Russia like a threat.

They strike from the North, not from the Pacific lol.

USA would it is not even a question these days, back in the cold war? russia

I thought Russians loved Putin. I think he's a great leader. And a lot of people say that about people being scared to vote against him, but there are millions voting so what makes them think that the Russians are going to come after that one specific person and that's IMPLYING the government even will.

Doubt it. The reason others failed were because it was too cold to establish supply lines. The air superiority of the U.S. would allow for (albeit a slow) invasion possible into Russia. Plus the U.S. has technology to fight the cold anyway, it wouldn't be as big of an issue like it was in previous wars.

They would stay neutral and finance both sides leaving both Russia and US debt ridden to China.

China would then become a superpower

Sensible answer/10

It's who Russia has decided to ally itself with that the US disagrees with.

Would be dependent on who could take out the others electronic infrastructure first.

My money would be on Russia desu

USA easily. All they would have to do is ignite tension in Chechnya and neighboring provinces. Which would lead to uprisings and terrorism (Russian Civil War)

>Burgerland under kike administration
>Vodkaland under kike administration
So, what's the point in this warmongering?

Because these are the only nations that aren't hostile (for no good reason) to Russia.

>The air superiority of the U.S. would allow for (albeit a slow) invasion
You really underestimate how much importance climate has when one's trying to occupy enemy territory.
Air superiority won't mean much till americans develop aircrafts that turn into mecha to actually occupy shit (just like in my chinese cartoons!) because right now, heavy machines can be used to attack or defend some place, but are pisspoor at maintaining control of one for extended periods of time.
You need infantry for that. And infantry trying to occupy an area where enemy isn't inferior when it comes to fighting while also better prepared for lasting conflict in such climate won't have an easy time.

US fights and has some victories but cannot steamroll towelhead places - and while it's understandable, it doesn't change the fact that it would likely be much harder with Russia.

You are chuked faggot if don't see the difference between US and al Qaeda. Russian collaborationism of WW2 was the leader in the number of soldiers. And it was in the dark times with no public access to information.
>muh 25 years
>muh mongoloid
>muh 9/11
>muh pre-existent programming
>muh brainwashed

All clear, nice butthurt

Why would the USA want to go to war against Russia? When our actual enemies are Saudi Arabia and Israel.

>cuck
>butthurt
You probably haven't even reached 18 years of your life

If you have to ask this you are seriously uninformed

The US eclipses Russia in force projection,technology, training, standardization of equipment, quality of equipment and economic/strategic resources to commit to war

Russia only has 1 aircraft carrier that needs to be accompanied by a tug boat because its so likely to break down\

we have 10 or 12 if I remember right

Russia only recently started issuing body armor

Russian airforce is and has been a joke since NATO air superiority came into play in the 60's

this isnt even a question

russia only won the war against georgia because the georgians ran out of fuccin ammo

france did, once

>back in the cold war? russia

you're so drastically retarded its not even funny

maybe like 1960's cold war, and thats only mainland europe we are considering

1980 and onward no fucking question NATO would have won

Other user was right. Stop carrying on

Where is the war being fought? Neither country can successfully invade the other.

Russia has inflatable blow up tanks that they paint pretty colours. Then they put a sauna inside and give raspberries to little boys after they beat up faggots and have sex with Shlomoskaya

America easily
Better airforce, better training

More combat experience

Also Spetnaz is fail, so many of their operations ended with massive hostage casualties

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Yeah there's a lot of Russia cucks like you

Vietnam, Afghanistan, ISIS, Syria

Care to explain how, if America's military is so big and bold, why they can't/ couldn't defeat these nations that aren't even superpowers?

how new do you think I am

>better training

Exactly. No legitimate answer in sight. Fuck off, typical dumb Yank.

He means North America

Are you legitimately retarded?

The only sense we were defeated in those "wars" was strictly political

In terms of battlefield efficacy and performance we clearly trounced the opposition

Also you're comparing conventional large scale warfare( such as OP'd hypothetical) with the antithesis of it

Kill yourself you Russia loving COD playing treasonous faggot

Rus on Rus bantz action

China.
/thread

>Russian company level HAT is wire guided

>American company level HAT is F&F

its like the russian military hasnt changed since 1991

>yfw the Russian airforce gets ass raped by based Israel

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Rimon_20

Poland did

are you seriously falling for b8 that obvious

how fucking old are you

The US clearly.

You couldn't successfully invade Russia, but you could beat them back into their borders.

As the Israeli said, depends on objectives
Wars aren't like a fighting game with health bars

Yep, we are only defeated by American liberals, like in Vietnam, The Military was destroying the Cong but Cultural Marxists at home destroyed all support for the war and so we withdrew, same thing in every war since.

Have you seen the casualty rates for World War 2

Russian soldiers were intellectually lower than sandniggers, charging into machine gun fire and getting mowed down like grass

>Russia is da best

That's why 15 gorillion Russian soldiers got BTFO

Russia is a perennial existence of military failure and history repeats itself

The Jews.

Half the American posters on this board fanboy Russia to this extent

It's disgusting

But did you win? No. You lost. It doesn't matter how.

And then all need proof of these casualties.

The stupidity is that people use those wars to mock American military power but when further pressed concede the "victory" is purely political

If winning in war is determined by fruition of stated objectives, victory can always be assured provided the relevant parties set the bar low enough

It's a normie way of thinking about war

And the other half blindly believe America is the center of the world and believe everything they see on CNN and Fox.

Its disgusting

So with all this said, can we refrain from fighting then? I think it'd be more beneficial if we worked together to beat the world into shape.

Dumbass liberal Europeans are welcome too of course, unless they want to be on the chopping block too.

The thing is, it'd be all of NATO versus Russia, China, and India. They're all isolated in the East, and nearly surrounded by our allies. Have the T*rks, Saudi Arabia, and (((the chosen))) fight off Iran and Syria, Australia New Zealand, Japan, and South Korea could go fuck with China, US and Canada could invade through the Alaska side, and then everyone in Western Europe could go through Finland or Ukraine. If India is a world superpower by 2020 ally with Pakistan and have them, the T*rks, Israel, and Saudi Arabia go dumpster them.

The only wild cards would be Africa and South America, which are shit holes, so I wouldn't expect them to somehow be relevant in World War 3. Though, if Russia somehow got Mexico and South America on their side they could put enough pressure on the US border to make people wish they built that wall.

haha, russia is mostly a corrupt a shit hole with the rich constantly exploiting the russian people and putin allows this to happen. russia's worst enemy is herself

Fuck off Liberal

Also view my other posts where I prove my claims

>who would win in a conventional war between the Russian Federation and the United States?

I mean it would go nuclear; but if we're discounting that possibility..... then China would win since they'd get to sit back and watch the US and Russia whittle themselves away, losing tens of millions of citizens on both sides and destroying their economies. And in such a scenario its quite likely that the American people and/or military would depose our own government rather than perpetuate a suicidal war.

But if we discount uprisings and limit our scope to the actual belligerents the US has a larger military, larger population, and a larger economy. So they'd have a much better chance of conquering Russia than Russia would of conquering the US. Practically speaking though, Russia is a giant country, with a very large population which would be a nightmare to try and control even if the US succeeded in conquering them. So even in that scenario it would still be a disaster for the US even if we won.

We could defeat Russia and China in conventional war by ourselves

what, on Sup Forums? fuck off you stupid retarded brainwashed kid

ISIS isn't a nation.

The US is not at war with Syria. The Assad regime could have been toppled in a matter of weeks if Obama hadn't pussied out back during the Red Line incident. Now that the Russians are there of course everything is different.

That has got to be the dumbest thing I've read on this site in weeks.

Good job, user.

US is allies with Japan. Japan has secret mecha program.

We would win the war of attrition.
The Russians would literally go broke trying to fund a war against us for longer than 5 years.