Hello International Political Friends

Hello International Political Friends,

I have many question for answer.

I at Gangnam (OPPA GANGNAM STYLE :)!!!) yesterday and white woman come up say, "hurro macho muscle koreaman. You sex me right here in front of many oriental people to show sissy white American husband racism dead!"

Haha, what she mean by that white friends!

Is picture of me to left

Shouldnt you be overthrowing your government right now?

This. Get back out on the streets kim

Get cucked by the 8 goddess you faggotbitch!

overcompensating for his tiny weenie

Better than your last thread. Shit was weak last time.

Was there a follow up thread to the whole cult dubacle after the archive?

Herro flend, if u fuck white vagina now ur rittle rellow cock drop off wif sti, mushi mushi good ruck

This nigga HGH'd the fuck out. Good work tho

i like how your threads are always something new you are probably my favorite slideposter

That dude looks chinese.
I have lived near a bunch and he sure as hell ain't korean.

Bad attempt at shitposting.

I just hope no one answers this thread seriously.

Yes, there are multiple threads about this

steroids will make your penis smaller than it already is

Nah, that only happens to retards who dont know what they're doing.

Roids (a broad term, so I'm speaking generally) are relatively safe. There's many passive unavoidable health risks they bring, particularily related to the heart, but most of the things you probably know about them in terms of negative effects (such as dead dick, dick shrink, roid acne, highly increased temper) can be avoided given the proper precautions and knowledge.

I still wouldn't really advise anyone under ~55 to do it because imo the health issues overshadow the benefits heavily. At that age (different for everyone) though your test starts to get so low that the risks of having permanently very low test are worse than the risks of introducing test to your system.

t. a roid dealer

>sup faggots my name is john

Really mang?
They want to sell their shit, you know? Not tell 99% of their customer base to not do it like I just did.

Do actual research, or ask a doctor.

Shit. When I first came to 4chin I thought john looked like a grown man. Now I realize he was just a fucking kid

please sit on my face

FpBp

I"M SO SICK OF ASIANS BOASTING ABOUT THEIR PENISES AND TAKING OUR WOMEN!!

You IZZ Lying in za Korea

First fry N Korea and then fck.

You sound just like a doctor.

Its harmful if you over do it, otherwise its safe to use.

Yeah whatever fag.

he doesn't have shit compared to chang in op's pic

Keep telling yourself that buddy. You're a Ferrari with a Honda engine. That's what roids are, you ever come across real pedigree you'd be eaten like a snack

Modern day poetry right here folks

I think you mean Kia

My god they're so masculine and suave no white woman can resist! Just look at the Finns!!

Hey everyone. I really didn't want to bump this thread but id like to point out something.

CTRs and shills are on the run! Normally shitty threads like this gets 404d immediately but due to the shitfest going on such as the fbi re-opening their investigation is a proof that hillary is really shitting herself.

Stand strong ! Victory is almost within our grasp!

SIEG HEIL!