#LetHerChoose General #4

#LetHerChoose General #4

Previous threads:
Clinton is caught on audio supporting rigging a Palestinian election. If normies find out she supports rigging elections, she is fucking FINISHED.

soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1
youtube.com/watch?v=lAm43TWpbXM
youtube.com/watch?v=U-W-SYn-uhk
rt.com/usa/364628-clinton-rigging-palestine-tape/
observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

We'll do something similar to #DraftOurDaughters. We need a catchy hashtag. Catchy images. And a quick, easy way for someone seeing the images/hashtag to access the audio.
We also want people to spread it for us. So we have two opposing hashtags.
First, the anti-Hillary people start spreading #UnderminePalestine. We will also hijack #FreePalestine for more attention, but the images will only include the #UnderminePalestin tag.
Then we create a counter-movement that we pretend is from pro-Clinton people. We want to make Hillary Clinton look like an egotistical self-entitled cunt. So we'll use #LetHerChoose She tried to rig Palestine, now it's her turn to choose how the US election goes.

We'll use phrases such as "rig", "subvert", "manipulate" and "pre-determine" in the images. Also phrases like "Manipulate Muslims", "Undermine Palestine" and "Democracy Was A Mistake".
In the #LetHerChoose images, we'll include the Hillary Clinton logo and "Paid for by Hillary For America".
It might be obvious her campaign didn't really pay for it, but that is okay: The fact that it's a "hoax" will make people talk about it all the more.

Font:
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TQxrnIv4mo0
youtube.com/watch?v=Bon1yd3LsJc
youtube.com/watch?v=rhO4-yGdPyc
youtube.com/watch?v=23MAd7QVAaA
vocaroo.com/i/s0yE4vDziR2d
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
twitter.com/Roark__/status/792595254109167616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We also want a good video that we'll end up linking. We want one that first takes audio from this video youtu.be/TQxrnIv4mo0
First we take audio and maybe video from approximately 11:38 to 12:11 when Clinton says "Now Donald Trump has gone low, but in that last debate he said something that was truly horrifying. He refused to say he would respect the results of this election. I know, it has never been done before, nobody. You can go back and look at debates and speeches. Nobody running for president representing one of our two major parties has ever said that."
Then take audio and maybe video from approximately 12:24 to 12:28 when she says "in our country, we have free and fair elections"
Then add the audio of the Palestine tape.

Here are some preliminary videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Bon1yd3LsJc
youtube.com/watch?v=rhO4-yGdPyc
youtube.com/watch?v=23MAd7QVAaA
vocaroo.com/i/s0yE4vDziR2d

Full Quote:
I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.

Someone good at video editing please make a better version.

The latest of our videos ( youtube.com/watch?v=Bon1yd3LsJc )
is great EXCEPT "i" is not capitalized (around 47 seconds)
Whoever made the video please fix that. And maybe also make the "in 2006 Hamas won" paragraph stay up a few seconds longer. Good work though, the video is great aside from that

Enabling pedophilia

Oh and we'll also co-opt #BlackLivesMatter in addition to #FreePalestine
We'll include both those tags because BLM supports Palestine

I hope that 0jDMEh7q doesn't follow us from last thread

What will you do if she loses?

Just let the thread die

oh goodness here we go again

Is our little kike too intellectual for such a thread?

More meme making power please. I'm shitposting on twitter as much as I can with it still being believable.

good idea

pathetic. keep yourself a bit of dignity man

Huffpost = unbiased. Please

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

You Drumpf supporters are getting a lot done huh?

It probably needs to be clearer that it's saying she'll force people to house refugees themselves. That image just looks like it's saying she wants to bring in refugees.

Read the text I put at the bottom. Maybe I should make it more clear

oh it's you again.

they need to shill before they lose their jobs

The text at the bottom is why I figured out that was what you were getting at at all. I missed it the first time because it's fairly light.

Perhaps "#HouseHerChildren" or something?

>We also want a good video that we'll end up linking. We want one that first takes audio from this video youtu.be/TQxrnIv4mo0
>First we take audio and maybe video from approximately 11:38 to 12:11 when Clinton says "Now Donald Trump has gone low, but in that last debate he said something that was truly horrifying. He refused to say he would respect the results of this election. I know, it has never been done before, nobody. You can go back and look at debates and speeches. Nobody running for president representing one of our two major parties has ever said that."
>Then take audio and maybe video from approximately 12:24 to 12:28 when she says "in our country, we have free and fair elections"
>Then add the audio of the Palestine tape.
>Here are some preliminary videos
>youtube.com/watch?v=Bon1yd3LsJc
>youtube.com/watch?v=rhO4-yGdPyc
>youtube.com/watch?v=23MAd7QVAaA
>vocaroo.com/i/s0yE4vDziR2d

Fucking brilliant user. But at the end of the vid add, in audio a narrator saying, "Now who's really gone low?" That, or cut out the part where Clinton says "Now Donald Trump has done low..." at the beginning of the first audio clip with Clinton, cause that's designed to make Trump sound bad (it begs the question).

Some inspiration meme magic making anons!

Let's get to memetic warfare!

>Oh and we'll also co-opt #BlackLivesMatter in addition to #FreePalestine
>We'll include both those tags because BLM supports Palestine

Fuck that it's outside the purview of this op and fuck BLM totally. Not giving those fags free publicity.

Bump :^)

>It probably needs to be clearer that it's saying she'll force people to house refugees themselves.

LOL. Pretty sure one of our grievances against the British was their forcing us to house and quarter (ie pay for) their troops! Now the elite faggots want us to house and pay for their future slave labor! Fuck that.

WE NEED THIS VIDEO MADE NOW
>This video ( youtube.com/watch?v=Bon1yd3LsJc )
With a capital I at 0:47 and a good title instead of Untitled2

The point is to co-opt them to make THEM give US publicity

you know whats funny? when you see a profesional edditing you know there is a lot of ppl behind this, and a lot of millions have been spend for nothing.

Dont worry this doesnt change a thing trump is still losing in a landslide.

you want to know the secret? the latinos and niggers re going to vote againts trump, and the vas moyority of women will vote hilarry, you just need to take a little % from trump males, wich they are already bee taken.

at this point with that many delegates, trump is burried in a hole.

i am enjoying this more than i should

>The point is to co-opt them to make THEM give US publicity

I dunno, they are pretty fanatic. The more general masses who sympathize maybe with them but don't know they are just a bunch of washed out fucking shit-tier Marxists is a good audience to hit though. Probably largely Bernie's people.

Any better? Trying not to make it too obvious as that's what really killed the #draftourdaughters legitimacy.

They are pro-Palestine so if we emphasise Clinton wanting to rig Palestine's election (with #UnderminePalestine), then #BlackLivesMatter and #FreePalestine might do our work for us

You're such a phony you couldn't even come up with a flag who wasn't copied from ours

Fucking poignant user! LOVE it.

Once video is finished, someone with a reddit account make a thread there to get those autistic bastards tweeting and FB posting this shit out there. We'll need people doing it until the EST crowd is up so they can pick up our baton again like last time.

This. Is. Awesome!

how does orange cum taste like?

how does it feel to sell you dignity for just some shitty dolars? lmao you need to be at least 18 to work as a shill right?

Wrong font

White border on bottom right logo

we will gas you a second time

>Any better? Trying not to make it too obvious as that's what really killed the #draftourdaughters legitimacy.

Diversify your household: Visit ....

Keep it in a single font size because that line is epic! It's like it's recruiting volunteers to help make the program somehow work. I love it and it makes sense: you would want people to volunteer to try to house all these fucks.

Excellent work user!

Epic [x]
Fail [ ]
Saved [x]

Just waiting for the vid to be cleared for link and we are good to spread this.

>They are pro-Palestine so if we emphasise Clinton wanting to rig Palestine's election (with #UnderminePalestine), then #BlackLivesMatter and #FreePalestine might do our work for us

I dunno, those issues are pretty incendiary here and abroad... but you're right, it would get traction all over the world, especially if you link it to #FreePalestine

Jews are going to be fucking pissed though.

>Jews are going to be fucking pissed though.
All the better!

It looks like the user that made the video isn't coming back

Any user who is good at video editing want to re-create it but make it better?

>They are pro-Palestine so if we emphasise Clinton wanting to rig Palestine's election (with #UnderminePalestine), then #BlackLivesMatter and #FreePalestine might do our work for us

Let's use the #LetHerChoose here though as the main hashtag. See user's post above yours. That is really well done: the bottom text box using her H logo and all with the hashtag in the lower right corner. Let's use that in all of them.

Yeah that sounds good.

Another user in a previous thread had a good point about having two opposing sides with opposing hashtags, but at this point it may be too much to get it to takeoff, it seems usually doing a single hashtag works best. (we can still use #FreePalestine and #BlackLivesMatter since they already exist of course)

So yeah I agree with you

#LetHerChoose

Now we just need THE FUCKING VIDEO

LOVE the background pic. Avoid using all caps, perhaps begin with a quotation mark and add the "Let Her Choose" caption/textbook as in user's above to the bottom. That H logo you are using doesn't mix well with the background, probably best not to use it.

Yeah I agree, someone else made the image then I modified it to make it a little better but it could still use some work.
Maybe a photoshop user can do a better job? Here is the background pic

And another user suggested not having the quote separated into two distant boxes. Have them overlap or something

We really need a video or two to go along with these images, the tweets are more effective that way. Can somebody who's good at editing get on this please?

We could try tweeting the video to Trump and Don Jr too. Don Jr tends to reply more to random people so we stand more of a chance of getting it him if we all tweet it to him.

Yes, WE NEED A VIDEO
for details

Hashtag options

#WeDigTheRig
#SheWroteTheVote
#PalestineFrankenstein
#UnderminePalestine
#ResignOverPalestine
#BigwigVoterig
#VoterigGuineapig

I could go on and on...

Try to add the "#LetHerChoose" caption box to these memes to get the hashtag going and so people/normies know which one to use for this campaign.

Also, maybe use: #FreePalestine ? Not under Hillary's Watch! #LetHerChoose who has democracy and who has it not!

The pro-Palestine Euros will be able to start trending this tonight

Agreed on all counts. The screencap wasn't mine btw, just reposting it from last thread

>Any user who is good at video editing want to re-create it but make it better?

It's alright as it is - passable for the point. It's okay if it appears "home made" - sometimes giving away the fact it's citizen effort will actually GAIN trust from the audience. Less likely to think you are manipulating them or have an agenda. More like a concerned average citizen, which in a way we are.

Again for any user who can fix up the vid, scratch the part where Hill says "Donald Trump has gone low, but..."

Or if you keep it, narrate at the end or have a text screen that asks: "Now who's really gone low?"

seriously guys ?
I though it was a huge Sup Forums campaign.

>check twitter
>20 tweets with #LetHerChoose

4 threads for this

Salt mine on dKos and leddit, but the far higher quality salt will be found here if she wins.

Just use #VoteRigGuineaPig

It will get everyone's attention and is easy to remember and it applies directly to the US elections - implying it would have been a test run for what they are now doing in America.

I think keeping all the audio is good
But preferably capitalize the I, anyone here know how to do that without completely re-creating the video?

But otherwise yeah we can leave it as is, if someone can re-upload it with a good title

We're just getting started

>And another user suggested not having the quote separated into two distant boxes. Have them overlap or something

The overlap looked pretty good in the You Voted For Her Now / Fight For Her and other #DraftOurDaughter memes.

This. we need the video ok but let's build momentum while we wait. They want this to fail.

Reported to the FBI for hate speech

>seriously guys ?
>I though it was a huge Sup Forums campaign.
>>check twitter
tweets with #LetHerChoose
>4 threads for this

This is a bigger, more complicated Op.

But it is also going to be pretty F'ing powerful.

If we have 5-10 good meme graphics with a link to a decent vid, well composed, this could be another very bad day for Hillary tomorrow (or today for you East Coast anons).

>hilary clinton

you're fucking retarded if you think this will fool anyone

>This. we need the video ok but let's build momentum while we wait. They want this to fail.

Okay well make memes that don't require the video then. Not sure how that will be effective because you need proof so maybe just link to one of your YouTube vids in the OP, especially the second shorter one.

We do need the video so let's hurry the fuck up and get on that

Who here is good at video editing? Start from scratch if you have to. It should only take a few minutes if you know what you're doing. Everything needed is in Optionally add at the end
>Now who's really gone low?

how does it feel knowing tio juan's fruit picking dollars aren't going to be coming back to buy you used ps2 games anymore?

The girl needs Hillary attire.

Just ignore the chills and keep up the good work. You've done an incredible job, guys.

Western civilization depends on the outcome of this election.

10 days to go.

Bump.

>We do need the video so let's hurry the fuck up and get on that
>Who here is good at video editing? Start from scratch if you have to. It should only take a few minutes if you know what you're doing. Everything needed is in
>Optionally add at the end
>>Now who's really gone low?

Alright this is too important. I'm d/ling some free video making software and making a Youtube account... this will take time though and I am going to need coffee!

Give me an hour or so anons but if anyone on knows anyone NOW IS THE TIME!

To memetic warfare!

Jesus, the meme in OP is dumb as fuck.
anybody who cares about immigration already fucking knows that Trump is 'their guy', this won't win across any new voters, it will just reaffirm to them that Trump supporters are racists.

Nice one user

Godspeed, user!

>anybody who cares about immigration already fucking knows that Trump is 'their guy', this won't win across any new voters, it will just reaffirm to them that Trump supporters are racists.

Bullshit. Americans on the left supported a war mongering bitch who drafts indiscriminately until they realized what it fucking meant.

Americans on the left will support a migrant crisis too *until they know what it means!*

Sorry agree to disagree. I think it's no good, the draft our daughters on the other hand was.

Bare in mind progressives STILL SUPPORT refugees in Europe and the whole anti migrant thing is STILL seen as a racist dogwhistle by MOST people. The brainwashing is strong. The idea of war is a much easier pill to swallow imo

bump

That need to show up on her kikebook!

I dislike fascism but this looks kinda neat desu.

bump

bump@

Lol, tfw senpai notices you

twitter.com/Roark__/status/792595254109167616