Why are white women leaving white men for black guys?

feels bad man

every girl i see is with a black guy now. is this survival of the fittest? are white guys dying out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a fag

both are atractive
enough said

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

how much are race bait threads paying nowadays?

White men are targeted for feminization

The Jew's did this

all blacks are like 13% of the population here, I don't see how they're taking over. Now if we were to talk about Chinks and Spics.......

Its the white men who keep going after chinks. Yet I don't see Asian men complaining as much as white men

because they don't complain about anything that exists outside of their nebulous billion hive mind. No talk about school? NO CARE! No talk about laundry? NO CARE!

asian men make cuck threads like the op as a protest to white men fucking their women. you got it all backwards

Here is why, new age liberalism has degraded women and men of the Gen X and every generation after them as retardedly ass backwards social Marxists. Women don't actually want black men, they believe all the bullshit their parents and society has spewed for the last 30 years because world war 2 killed a lot of people.

Except now these faggots are stating to realize that liberalism and appeasement were the whole reason why that war happened in the first place. Since Woodstock and the 60's we've been going down hill. While the Soviets were waking up out of their communist nightmare.

The stage is set for world war 3, where Russia is I ironically now the good guys because they understand what communism can do to a nation for nearly a century. America is becoming a communist pseudo oligarch democracy that caters to minorities believing shit is different now that we have the technology.

They are so mislead, and now it's irreversibly heading to the final world conflict that will destroy us all.

>Liberalism is "OMG THaTS DIFFERENT, SO IT MUsT Be RIGHT!

Curiosity killed the cat. Now Tyrone is gonna leave her after 1 month when the babies out and about.

Who cares lol
White women aren't exactly the best relationship material anyways
Asian women are where it's at

this. black males make up like 6% of the population good luck taking 30% of the women

driving to baltimore, ground zero for "blackdom", first time going there, just for shits and giggles, what should I do? I thought maybe you guys would be interested in me taking some pictures or something.

We love in a time of overeating, maximum pleasure, and instant gratification where younger generations don't care about the repercussions or think long term. Write women are falling for the gorilla dick meme thinking more wild, pleasurable and spontaneous sex life. Then the black man leaves, the girl is fucked and I'd desperate to find a beta to mooch off of

What would you think of someone if you could convince them that drinking bleach has health benefits? They would be stupid right? People need to be left with the freedom to do what they want to do. That's nature at work. This girl either does not value being white or hates being white and to that I say good riddance.

What's to debate? Hasn't there been a handful of studies done that has confirmed..

1. Black men have on average more testosterone than white and Asian males thus making them more desirable on a biological level to white women. This is also true of Black and Asian women, respectively.

2. Black men have the largest penises of any group of men followed by the Samoa. This alone presents a clear reason for white women (and frankly many white males) to seek black men for their sexual satiation.

3. Numerous studies have shown that white women have a psychological need for the perceived security and protection a black male provides. When they are able to secure a black male partner results show that they score 4 to 6 points higher on the general happiness and fulfillment kinsey scale then when they have a white male partner.

I could go on but the science has ended the 'Debate' quite a while ago.

Asian + white is fine though
When it's black + white the whitey is throwing their fucking genes away.
No one gives a shit about men fucking niggers, because the men can walk away.
A white woman that shits out a niglet will be stuck with it forever.

we are not. many white women i know have never and will never have a black man.

yea but they dont stick around after the baby is born

I live in a country with no blacks so I dunno

Unfortunately this. A Normie white woman in today's society doesn't know any better.
And that is why they must be punished

It's a fetish. Everywhere they look they are being told to like black guys by our media. It's a fad, a trend, they see them as fashion accessories. It won't last you see.

Jamal will get them pregnant and leave them as usual. Then Whites will get a wifes son.

>have
Slave ownership is the ultimate redpill, user.

Dumb bitch can't spell out entire words
> Nothing was lost

I've been to Baltimore. Really lifeless city

a fad by the media, just like how they have pushed for Hillary to the point of madness.

Females are proven to be easily swayed by popular opinion. Show a few fake numbers, a group of happy girls, and suddenly they to think its ok, and good to like that thing.

could be anything. stabbing random people. as long as enough people appear to be supporting the action they can't tell the difference of right and wrong.
This is why when pushing a new boy band, they often get groups of girls to scream for him/them. females see other females and see it as the "in" acceptable culture.

This could be a side-effect of hundred of years of being taken prisoners by invaders and integrated into the invaders society. They do what the other women see and show as acceptable.

Occasionally I see BMWF pairing where the man stays around.
This is the 30-40 yr old bracket.
I have never seen or heard of a young couple in the same situation.
In 5 years, we will have record numbers of single white mothers. Shit's like clockwork.

big black buff cocks with big black balls full of thick gooey loads of African cummies.

Why are cuck threads constantly on Sup Forums

>dinna

This coalburner felt real safe around with her black bf, apart from the times he beat the shit out of her