Anyone else starting to like Hillary?

Everyone hates her for weird reasons.

CTR pls go

What did she mean by this?

I hate her because she sells political influence to foreign entities among other things. I don't think that's weird.

tfw even back then flies were drawn to land in her face..

I feel a bit bad for her. She's evil, but human.

I just imagine how her head must be spinning right now… working out all the angles, trying to find a way to dodge the bullet. Man, what a terrible position to be in.

She brought it on herself… but still.

Look at that cute little girl. Something must have gone so wrong. Dad must not have loved her enough. She is still trying to fill that awful void even at her advanced age.

Sad.

>lying backstabbing cheating and letting multiple American citizens die under her command are weird reasons

I hate her more every day, for excellent reasons. Used to hate Trump too but I am now actually warming to him. The US needs a shake up - badly. He is the only one who can fuck up the establishment. I hope he puts his money where his mouth is once in the white house.

what happened to cute young hillary? feelsbadman, Trump should use his time machine to find out where it all went wrong for her.

Imma be guessin you mean you likin the thought of her bein in prison.

yeah weird reasons like having all her double dealing and collusion bullshit on display
trump's probably got it too but his are secret

I hate her because she keeps threatening war with Russia.

You're evil, but human. Proof me wrong.

She killed Gaddafi and gave ISIS so much power.

I will never forgive that cunt.

Great Gilf

hiloli pushed me into Her camp

I got so tired of all the Trump posting that now I just can't help being sick of seeing him.

tpbp

Is this better?

>starting to like Hillary

If I could go back in time I'll tell her not to read Saul Alinsky's Rule of Radicals.

Someone just needs to take her out back and put a bullet in her. The world would be a much better place instantly.