Hullo

Hullo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Delicious.

is Julian a gay?

I'll kill ya.

Julian and Dingdong are both gay, not joking.

Reminder that Ding Dong's name is Mason.

Dunno about dingdong, but yeah, julian is gay (i mean, he already talked about it in a few oney plays).

Source?

Not only that they are gay for each other.

Never seen anyone (nor the man himself) confirm that dingdong was gay, but i wouldn't rule out the possibility.

julian confirmed that he's gay a few times before in oneyplays.

Does Chris actually animate? Or is he another Egoraptor?

He used to animate a lot, but then he too eventually followed the money.

What? For real?

Dingdong doesn't want his personal life exposed over Oney Plays so he avoids talking about himself, that's why he always appears as the Rabbid knockoff.

>Dunno about dingdong

dude he's fucking gay you idiot

How can you tell, hmm?

Chris "OneyNG" O'Neill and Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson simply cannot be compared.

Everyone is dating everyone, they said it on the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0
Brilliant.

Oh wait, wrong board...

Eh, its a reasonable thing to do.

I said 'dunno about dingdong' because i never seen any solid proof of him being gay.

They are speculating but the two of them do live together and a few times it sounds like they share the same bed. It's very very subtle and they don't outright say it but if you listen closely to certain episodes you can find it. Of course, nothing is confirmed and it's speculation.

Why? They seem pretty comparable, both animators turned letsplayers who thrive on gross out humor

the only difference is the Irishness in Chris.

I'm not criticizing anyone or wanna start any fights, but I wanna hear them subtly say they share a bed.

DON'T SAY MY NA-

>No-one gets a controller thrown at their dick
3/10

Brilliant.

lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae

Why do you hate

Don't reply to pasta.

I can't remember which video it's in but they talk about waking each other up because they share a room and a few other hints which implies they're sleeping very close together. Also Ding Dong mentions Julian sleeptalking about Kappa Mikey. They could just be roommates but I think it's weird for adult male working roommates to share the same room.

During the Rayman vids Chris mentions turning gay and says "now we're all gay, guys!"

Dingdong used to massively samefag/shill some Tuba Gator shit on Sup Forums, I'm not even kidding. And in turn the guy behind that was both a furry and an inflation fetishist.

It sucks, but you can hardly blame them. Quality animation takes a lot of time and effort and isn't profitable online anymore. I think Chris has been working on something for a while, at least.

Yeah when Julian starts talking about some of his gay fetishes Ding Dong will sometimes agree with him. We will never know for sure in the end.

he still does music at the very least

Ding Dong confirmed he's gay during one of his live streams.
He and Julian are together, too.

>@TimothyTeee
>@Rubberskunktoo

I think it's the bomberman hero/dreamdaddy rant

Julian could do better but as long as they're happy.

>Julian could do better

It's Julian. He should be happy anyone is with his fat Mexican ass. JULIAN YOUR BEARD IS SHIT.

Pretty sure he's been pitching a show to Adult Swim.

>dreamdaddy rant

Im not surprised that DingDong doesn't want his online presence associated with his irl identity since he spends so much time shitting on other creative works and the people that made them. That's straight up unprofessional and suicidal as far as a career in the creative field goes

Its pretty dang obvious to anyone that watches oneyplays. Chris makes fun of them all the time for it and DD always has his hands all over Julian and vice versa.

he admitted it in stream, when they were talking about how shit Dream Daddy is they said that it's virtue signally and tries to appeal to people "like him and julian" but it's just a shitty game.

Then somebody took that line out and made a "DINGDONG IS GAY" Video on YT to which he saw and replied "what does it matter? I don't care that it's out there I care that it's big enough or people care enough to make videos about it".

can anyone link me to this dreamdaddy rant? i'm too fucking stupid to find it

He didn't shit on the overall quality of the game, he was just uncomfortable with the manner in which is was presented. Also he said he still liked and respected the devs (friends he knows personally). Julian shit on it too so who cares.

Did Julian's dad really die?

>Julian shit on it too
Pretty sure Julian had a bigger problem with the game than Ding Dong.

>actual gays think Dreamdaddy is stupid

Huh.

Probably? Lots of mexican americans are obese as fuck. Probably died of heart problems.

That and the fact he's not interested in cartoons anymore. He likes to draw but he doesn't really enjoy animation as much as he used to.

Ever watch their 7 hour Night In The Woods stream, where about 3 hours in it's very evident they are not the target audience for that type of game, and the rest is just relentless criticism of every aspect of the game? Like they don't like the game, fine. But don't sit there for hours on end, collecting donations, while trying your hardest to verbally destroy the creative work of another group of developers. They're gonna end up creating a bubble where only them and their fans are going to enjoy the games they create.

It's also confirmed DingDong is really into vore whilst Julian is only mildly interested in it. On the same topic, does anyone have a leak of the work Julain did for Swallowtail? I don't want to buy a vore art pack to see Julian's art.

Night in the woods deserves to be shit on though. Its objectively bad/boring and lazily written.

In the stream he says that the term "White Cis Straight Male" is stupid and doesn't apply to him anyway.
That's it.

If dingdong is a cakeboy and him and Julian are together then I wish them all the very best and plentiful happiness, at least they aren't a pair of fucking faggots.

Jesus, that stream was such a trainwreck

UGH

Which one?

Julian has said his type is super skinny white boys. Ding Dong is 6'2" 140lbs. Do the math.

>comparing Oney to Woody Allen
you're a funny little faggot

It was kinda sad to hear that from the man himself, but it's kinda nice to hear that he's sort of handling how easily he gets tired of stuff by shuffling tasks each week, oneyplays is really just a once a week thing too, then they send the footage of to rod or whomever.

He's talked openly about it in streams since then. He likes older men and doesn't care for boobs unlike Julian. He couldn't even think of one woman he'd have sex with even if he was forced to.

Why is a thread about video game Let's Players on Sup Forums?

>objectively

>muh opinion is fact

Your gen z tumblr tier snowflake game is shit.

The one where Julian tells everyone that his dad just passed away

NitW was close to being a decent game, it ISN'T a decent game but it almost was. If they'd focused on making it good rather than making it tumblr then it would have made it.

There is a market for platform adventure games which are mostly narrative, it's niche but exists. NitW got too wrapped up in its own farts though.

Dingdong doesn't and wouldn't because Julian snores. He confirmed he sleeps in the room nextdoor.

But they decided a few hours in they hated the game, and then just rushed thru the rest. Its not a game you can rush thru, you gotta take the time to talk to every character and get into every little story that's being told. Something about the 2 of them just hating on it for hours on end while collecting donations from their followers just bugs me. Did they only decide to play it in the first place because Julian likes the autumn/halloween aesthetic the game has?

But from an objective standpoint there's not much going for the game other than the art style. Lazy writing that stops being even grammatically accurate at some point, poorly written characters who all blend together after a certain point thanks to the aforementioned lazy writing, mediocre, repetitive and tedious gameplay akin to walking sim and mini games, hamfisted plot that doesn't know where it's going half the time but still wants you to care, ingame glitches that force you to restart a segment, poor handling of sensitive subject matter. It's not a good game if you're anyone outside of the tumblr/outcast/lelsorandumb demographic.

What is their best series and why is it Polar Express?

nah it was good

Polar Express had just the right amount of stupid humor and was based on the game rather than them going off on tangents.

"I'd Fuck Matt"
- Julian

Game should have been half the price it was and the annoying dream padding sections should have been cut out.

Banjo Kazooie was pretty great. Kingdom Hearts too.

Illbleed is da bes, but Blue Stinger will beat it.

Okay tell me

who IS the target demographic for Night in The Woods?

Dingdong even spoke about that, who relates to stabbing each other's hands for fun in the woods?

Nigger they didn't even bother finishing animating the ending sequence where they get out of the well. And the writing IS objectively poor, it was written by nihilistic 20 year old that may or may not have grown out of it within the five years it took to create it.

people with quirky senses of humor

You mean retards? Cause none of the humor in Night in the woods lands.

Sociopaths on tumblr who sit in their echo chamber of faux witchcraft and school shootings.

What?

How is Mae is the same as Bea? Gregg I could understand, but he points out he wants to grow up and only goes through the retarded and dangerous shenanigans because he wants to relive a bit of his childhood before moving out of town.

All your criticisms are blanket generalizations that seem to have been picked up from other people instead of having played the game.

>pointless insult
>petty arguments and vague assessments

Fuck off.

>One of the characters in NITW litterally sings the doom song from Invader Zim
And people say LiS is more cringey

>ITT: Sup Forums (read: tards) criticize a game despite not knowing how to critique and not having actually played the piece of media in question.

>Implying it has any gameplay

>If people share an opinion they're just parroting! There's no way that these criticisms exist on a large scale because they're guine problems!
All the characters get the same speech patterns and quirks near to the end of the game because the writer got bored of writing them. Their dialogue is interchangeable after the first few segments of the game, and even the sensible quiet character ends up being an edgy "fuck the police" character by the end of it all.

exactly

t. Night in the woods devs.

your game is shit.

Why was the blue stinger playthrough so funny?

>guine
Genuine, fucking tiny ass mobileposting keys.

Because the game itself is hilariously bad and funny to watch.

i want to cuddle with julian

Will oney ever make animations again?

>He's on Sup Forums
>He can't handle being called a nigger
Care to explain if they cared for their game so much why they didn't bother to finish animating to fucking ending?

We all do. Not even sexually, I just think he's adorably pudgy. 9/10 would platonically snuggle.

Bea is bae.

I think their videos are better when they're playing bad games like blue stinger and polar express. The Friday the 13th one was pretty funny too though.

They ran out of kickstarter bux
why else does the game cost £15 yet only have 5 hours of content.