Was there more than one episode of this? I tried watching it multiple times and it was always the same episode

Was there more than one episode of this? I tried watching it multiple times and it was always the same episode.

Yes it has 22 episodes.

Sound like you weren't drunk enough

Dear Dad, I have spent over 10 years and $94,000 putting together my mosquito costume and now I am pleased to announce that I have become a mosquito. The costume is quite realistic and I have even attached bladders to the nose thing so that I can suck up liquids when I puncture them...with my nose thing. I could be buzzing all around you on a hot summer day and you wouldn't even recognize me as your son-child, you would just think, “Get away, mosquito.” From my point of view, you would be 3,000 dads because of the way I've designed the eyeballs. I might be saying, “Dad it's me, Dad it's me,” but you wouldn't be able to understand my language because of its buzzing. I am also into plastics now and I am making plastic tubes that you can suck liquids through; kind of like my mosquito nose, but used for different reasons. Hope you're doing well at camp. See you soon.

Mos... Mos- Mosquito... Mosquitor? Mosqui- Mosquithing. ...I don't know who that is.

OzMo was an artistic masterpiece

It had the deepest lore.

I just finished this show the other day. So are they just stuck in the simulation?

the world may never know

That really sucks. I really liked how it was a slow burning mystery. Good shows like that are few and far between.

that statement fits the show very well

Passion hides
in painted smiles
tropical liaisons
wet and wild

Mr Enter pls go

They originally had another ending planned out but the show got cut short, so that's why we have the simulation ending.

You can watch every episode on as

The episodes do change about half-way in to some weird postmodern shit, but the first half is really just a single rambling drunksketch.

This show was good

I like the show though, and I hate that autistic fuck for shitting on it
really opened my eyes as to how garbage his content is

Did they say anything about what was supposed to happen? Got to love how AS cuts their good shows short.

This killed me the first time I heard it.

This, I'm so mad it never got the epic conclusion it was building up to.

Did the creators ever talk in detail about where they wanted to go with it? It seems like there's fuck all interviews about it, or any material at all

There might be some old threads on the [AS] forums about it. I never found out myself.

I usually don't throw a fit for a review disagreeing with me, or disliking what I like, but for some reason that video was so fucking irksome. I'm not even sure how to articulate it. It was just his entire approach to the show was like he was being difficult and close-minded on purpose just so he could write it off instantly. That and his nasally voice was annoying.

it's just their office banter set to a poorly drawn cartoon apparently

I just skimmed his review because I never heard of him before. He clearly only watched the first two episodes since the plot doesn't kick off until after them and he complained about it being nonsense. Then he talks about post modernism and how the bad animation and character designs make it a bad cartoon like he's some art snob. In fact, the opposite is true. The character designs are really good from a technical standpoint: they all have distinct outlines and color pallets, which are the basics of character designs. The poor art and weird characters also add to the plot by establishing the surreal world the show takes place in. The weirdness in the art makes the weird events that happen acceptable to us. It makes stuff like the clock being a character or the hand having a mind of its own not feel like total nonsense.