Post your unlikely Trump supporter stories

> Florida here

Last night I went to a party thrown by one of my friends. At that party was one of her neighbors who I did not know very well. All I really did know about her is that she was a divorced single mom in her mid-fifties who was a self- described as both a "hippy" and a "slut", who had raised one lesbian hippy Music Festival following daughter and an ecstasy popping raver chick daughter.

Eventually the subject of politics came up and the first words out of her mouth were "Trump is such an asshole"

I asked her what Trump had done that she really found so bad she said that "If he just kept his damn mouth shut I really think he has a chance to win this thing"

Surprised I asked her "Wait, you're voting for Trump?"

She get a very serious look on her face and said " of course I am, my whole family is. user I think he might be the last chance this country has and l sure don't want that bitch Hillary in. I just wish he'd act more presidential"

No one came forward to defend Hillary. No one admitted that they were voting for her. The most anyone said was I have a cousin or aunt or co-worker that is voting for her usually followed with something like I don't know why.

The rest of the evening went great.

>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r44POxsDQc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well my unlikely trump supporter story.

>Floridabro btw

Me early voting last week and voting for trump, see about 10 hatian guys all come in together, wearing RED #MAGA hats that say "Make America Great Again" Walk past me and say user we need to save the country from HER she robbed my people, vote for TRUMP!

>Almost shed a tear and thought to myself maybe there is a chance.

Yeah well that's cause you don't live in a commie state.
youtube.com/watch?v=r44POxsDQc4

not quite, haitians all hate hillary

if they were african american then they would be unlikely trump supporters

as for my own story, my coworker who was for bernie and then hillary seems to have pivoted towards supporting trump

No, but I do live in a weird state

Act more presidential how? Like destroying the Constitution? Like starting illegal and unwinnable wars that destabilize regions? Like laughing at gays dying of AIDS? Like joining the Klan? Like promising peace and dragging us into a world war?

Like destroying the Constitution
> you mean Obama?

Like starting illegal and unwinnable Wars?
> are you referring to George Bush or Barack Obama this time? Or Kennedy or Johnson?

Like laughing at gays dying of AIDS?
> you mean Reverend Fred Phelps? you must he's easy to remember because he always wears a cowboy hat.

Like joining the Klu Klux Klan?
> you mean Senator Robert Byrd Hillary Clinton's mentor?

Like promising peace and dragging us into a war?
> you mean like Hillary who was just flat-out promised to war with Putin?

>tfw live in Minnesota
>tfw everyone here supports Trump and hates Clinton
It's happening, my brothers.

You're skipping Reagan and Wilson.

Georgia here

I'm a sales manager and I go all over Atlanta. I went to a side of town especially known for googles and saw Trump yard signs everywhere. I was blown away by it. This shit isn't even going to be close. At all.

The faggots are totally pro Trump since Orlando. Plus, most faggots i deal with are small business owners and absolutely hate Obamacare.

I also haven't found anyone who is actually excited to vote for her.

No what major Wars with Reagan and did eventually turn out alright for were the allies, at least in the short-term but you're right Wilson shouldn't have broken the precedent of our isolationism.

>calibro
>see a qt who I've known for a while but never really had the guts to ask her out
>run into each other on campus
>start talking politics
>she asks who I'm voting for
>I unabashedly say Trump
>she says the same
>she says he need to lock her up
>then that moment there I asked her out to drinks
>she says yes

tldr the power of the don got me a date with my crush

Yeah, Haitians despise Hillary and Bill. The Clinton Foundation had a huge fund drive "to help the Haitian Earthquake victims" but did diddly-squat. They collected hundreds of millions too! Hillary has no shame....

My father works at Nintendo. I've always been a Hillary supporter but muh emails. Oh man I'm a #shillforshit now!

Nice

Reagan famously laughed at a joke from a host at a Statue of Liberty event about gays dying from AIDS, back when it was new.
Wilson famously promised us peace and ushered us into WWI, that was what he was primarily discussed for during the period from his death to recently (when there was more discussion about the Fed and Birth of a Nation). It's still reasonable to call it what he was known for.

You know, if I Trump supporter made a video like that about killing Hillshills or SJWs it would be all over the news...

If someone does make it. where should they post it?

RT news site.

my legally autistic neighbor upstairs had never voted in his life. i spoke to his state appointed handler (him as well) and convinced her to take him this past friday to vote in the national election because it would be good for him.

i told him to vote Trump and he did. #MAGA

Fuck HL2 I'll do it with Postal 2 AWP, replace all the dialogue with soundbites from Trump. Hahahaha

>california
>at work (cashier)
>making small talk with coworker about wikileaks
>customer overhears, joins into conversation
>this dude hasn't showered in a week, I can smell him across the counter
>keeps stuttering about how Wikileaks will take down Hillary and Trump will win, isn't able to formulate any complete sentence as to why
>dude is clearly aspie, possibly autisty
>coworker is clearly uncomfortable as aspie keeps stuttering, line building up behind him. I'm great at making small talk so I'm putting up with it while encouraging him to finish his transaction
>finally leaves, I start helping next customers, coworker escapes as fast as possible
>then this fucking guy comes back to make some other point about Trump in the middle of the transaction with the next customer, coming up right next to them. That customer was clearly offput by his smell/volume/looks/manners.
>dude is now yelling and failing to explain about how Trump is going to win in a crowded business, people doing their best not to make eye contact or engage him further. I don't engage at all and finish transaction with the other customer
>asks me if I'm registered so I can vote for Trump
>tell him yeah I'm registered but I'm voting for Jill Stein
>"wha - wha - you voting for candidate who has no chance?"
>"yeah, pretty much"
>he leaves, clearly uncomfortable

This is how you fuckers look to the rest of us, by the way.

On campus, saw a hispanic guy with a trump hat then an asian guy with a trump shirt this weekend. Gave em a good american handshake

Also met a gay black dude for Trump, was shocked

>california

No need to keep reading.

>California
>things that never happened
Buy rope

mfw 17 yo female trump supporter, california, surrounded by cucks n retards :( even gets in the way of my sex life, knowing a guy is a clinton/Bernie supporter makes me wanna kms

>Sex life
>17

In south atlanta and the area it is very pro-trump

>inb4 underage b&

Oops lmao

>be early voting in triad area of NC
>long line
>lots of browns, blacks, yellows
>all of them holding republican ballot information

Stop fishing for (You)s and go get pregnant with white children. Do your duty, woman.

I'm 31.
My wife is 26.

neither one of us has ever voted before. We are both voting for trump.

this is gonna be a landslide.

>tfw my IQ is the same or higher than Trumps

>telling an actual story from my job insulting aspies
>aspie gets mad

>new desk job, better pay, really chill clientele
>in training, 90% of class is nogs
>transgender nog right next to me
>politics come up
>i play it safe, but still express my interest in the election
>nog says it won't vote and hasn't voted since gore v bush
>i drop subtle redpill about hillary's general crookedness
>nog says the democrats have been robbing their community since 1776
>ask its thoughts on trump
>says it likes trump's straightforward attitude
>mentions trump's "what do you have to lose" was such a truthful statement, "we've literally got nothing"
>another nog chimes in, "hillary is such a liar"
>they both begin conversing about the election, they agree that he says mean things, but says it like it is and they can respect that
>other nog specifically mentions the "hot sauce" comment is the reason why she hates hillary's guts.
>"bitch you ain't part of our culture! never have been and never will"

My hope in the black community was restored that day.

Bro you know the Klan were democrats right?

And that Republicans freed the slaves

>t. uninformed scaremongering retard

Trump is the most anti-war person we have seen since Eisenhower.

>Like laughing at gays dying of AIDS?

What the fuck are you talking about, gays dying of AIDS is hilarious.

I'm willing to forgive it if the joke was funny.

>gays dying of aids
>joke

some jokes are only funny BECAUSE they're true.

>go out on halloween weekend
>dont have a costume
>fuck it, i'll put on my MAGA hat
>friend brings qt 3.14 to me
>she loves the hat
>ask me if i really like trump
>tell her duh why would i have the hat
>she gets more ectatic
>ask her who shes voting for
>she says aleppo
>convince her to vote trump
>later that night hook up with her

I also saw a lot of inmate Hillary costumes.
That same night I saw a guy with a "Make Donald Drumf Again" and went to go give him a hi-five but realized his hat. I straight up told him I'm voting for Trump and we chatted for a while. He said a lot of people give him mean looks about his Drumf hat.

Folks, we're gonna win BIGLY, believe me.

CT bro here.

>Retweet a tweet from Trump
>Girl I use to go to school with likes it

Several weeks later

>Same girl snapchats me
>"What's up user?"
>Tell her i'm watching the debate
>"You're a Trump supporter too?"
>Proudly reply with a yes.

Don't forget to grab her by the pussy

not true at all, where in MN do you live?

i suppose if it were in a more rural town, but i'm in the twin cities and supporting him publicly will get you fuckin crucified

i have met a few supporters though, very refreshing when it happens

I think the single most ridiculous thing in this election season has been the way the media has tried to paint Donald Trump as a despicable, awful, hateful man.

People who have followed him, who know anything about him, know how laughable that is. I'm from South Florida and his fight with the city of Palm Beach down here is almost legendary at this point. You know why the city of Palm Beach hates him so much?

Because he opened up his club to blacks. Literally the first club in Palm Beach that accepted anything but WASP types. And for that, he wound up having to sue the city for discriminatory practices after they retaliated against him for 'ruining the scene.'

It's doubly funny to me that guys like David Duke support him. When Trump is spending money to rebuild Detroit and Baltimore, they're going to be crying foul, I promise you that.

kek is with you, child.
give us your holy shitposts

WTF I hate Trump now.

Even degenerates know that their country is at risk

Then how do you explain Hillary's support?

SOME degenerates know

rigged polls & media is controlled by elites
she's going to get steam rolled. just watch the polls magically go up to 50% in the next week

>Missing the point

user wasn't singling out any particular president, but rather pointing out that calling Trump unpresidential for things he's said/done makes no sense given that prior presidents have done fucked up shit

Okay, so what % of support do you think she has for real?

Fair enough, but I think she was mostly calling him out on being vulgar.

In which case Lyndon Johnson still takes the top spot on that one

THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED THREAD?

You're the one missing the point: if you're voting for a corrupt warmongering criminal because the alternative is "rude", you should not be allowed to vote.

Yeah, picking on people is going out the window in our new America. You petty leftist cunts have been tearing people apart for decades. It ends soon.

Oops. Ignore this. I misread the post.

You caught me people never discuss politics in Social settings and reveal surprising things about themselves.

tits or gtf...
>that would be cp
carry on

It is physically impossible for the chemical processes that result in a vote for Trump to occur inside the brain of a single mom slut who has raised two degenerate slutlets. They need a daddy state, and if they had enough common decency and brainpower to think of something beyond short term pleasures, they wouldn't be the way you describe in the first place. Physically impossible. Never happened.

>They need a daddy state

They also like alpha males.

"Alpha males" don't stick around degenerate sluts for long.

two times in one day. for context, im in a state so blue no one even bothers campaigning here now that the primaries are over

>be wearing my trump hoody
>black barista asks if he can have a discussion with me
>asks why im supporting trump
>say im voting against clinton
>bring up 1 million dead iraqi citizens from clinton wars
>bring up destruction of the middle east and rise of isis
>say shes too corrupt and we need change
>a hispanic barista is talking spanish to someone the entire time
>jumps into the conversation
>says SHE is voting trump too
>says she hates hillary, thinks she is no good

>be getting some new work shoes
>wearing the same hoody
>only dude in the shoe store
>go up with my shoe box to cashier
>mid 30's - early 40s female, no wedding ring -> typical hillary supporter
>first thing she says is she loves my hoody
>drop my spagetti and almost drop my boxes
>tells me she supports trump but it isnt safe to tell people
>says hillary supporters are violent and hate trump supporters

>not quite, haitians all hate hillary

>if they were african american then they would be unlikely trump supporters

How do you tell the difference?

>filling out my ballot at early voting
>young woman in the booth near me, clearly her first time voting
>overhear her talking to the volunteer running the booths
>says she wants to vote mainly Republican but asks for clarification on how she can vote libertarian on some positions

No they don't but that's why they are drawn h to Trump

The Haitians mostly speak Creole or when they do speak English they have a thick Creole accent

I think she will get about 35% of the popular vote overall. Half of everyone ive encountered hates her and i live in CA.

>voting with out knowing what you are doing

I research every candidate/proposition and things i cant be bothered to i leave blank.

>be white
>live in Texas
>have a super charismatic dark mexican friend
>we never discuss politics, just girls and bikes and stuff when we worked together
>early into Trump's campaign he asked what I thought about Trump
>we both were in love with the man
>he's as mexican as the next illegal hoppin beaner and he said "fuck illegals, kick 'em all out, fuckin freeloading bitches"

That's my story.

More gays than you would think are genuinely scared of Islam.

It's "Big-League" not Bigly.

You dumb faggot. You literally met and were speaking to Michael Moore.

That's still quite a lot of degenerates who don't know their own long-term good.

She was just asking for clarification on how not to vote for a straight ticket.
The machines have the straight ticket options on the first page, and you have to scroll to the second page to vote on individual positions. It's not complicated but understandably a little confusing to someone who has never voted.

>drug loving tranny
>dating butch les girl with liberal weed smoking parents
>can start the most heated argument just by mentioning my support for Trump
>only argument for why a tranny shouldn't vote Trump gfs mom can come up with is that supposedly "it'll encourage 'bigots' to be more confident in themselves having trump in the Whitehouse so trannies are more likely to get bashed"
>arguments literally not even based in Trumps actual policies but on his supporters because they can't win actual real arguments with me
>also able to stir up salt and conflicting liberal guilt by claiming I and the rest of the LGBT community should reasonably fear muslims

Shits pretty funny. I hold it back now though just cuz it makes my gf upset too.

Mah nigga

And for some fucking reason become super dedicated workers the instant they leave their fucking island. Not even fucking kidding. I went to Haiti as a kid with my father and learned to hate every single one of their stupid asses. Then I met Haitians outside of Haiti, and it's like meeting a less bright chinese person. I don't fucking know what's on their land, but it makes them completely useless.

gay blacks are surprisingly redpilled
blacks are by far and away the people who are the most homophobic and hateful towards gays in america
imagine being a black gay and having to live through groid culture

It's probably just the fact that any hard working Haitian has nothing to fucking do in Haiti, so the few Haitians that are hard working end up elsewhere.

Around here the Haitian men all drive Airport taxis and the women spend all day at the Goodwill Bargain Barn where you can buy clothes and shoes by the pound they collect them and then send them back to Haiti to be sold ato profit.

The more educated Haitian men and women work in lower-grade nursing homes

>35% of the popular vote
i've seen some delusion but dude this is taking it to another level
she will definitely win the popular vote, trump can only win through the college

Primaries?

Holy shit this! Blacks are such bigots
. Literally make a gay joke, gay insult and its automatically "nigguh thats gay." I dont know why they have to state the obvious but these people just dont get satire or jokes for that matter. Its like, im calling you gay, of fucking course its gay. I think its because like 90% of blacks are religous and being gay is a front against their religion. but not murder or adultery. MAybe they are just repressed

Sounds like it