Save Huma

She dindu nuffin. Why is Hillary being a meanie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ
sli.mg/a/28pROL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me want cummy in mummy

she can ride on my plane any day.

#BringBackOurGirl

It's not Huma's fault tho, it's Weiner's fault I'm sure Hillary understands that

youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

F

We need to start a #PardonHillary trend

Think about it.

#PardonHillary

I don't get it

#ProtectOurWeiner ?

Huma is cute CUTE

I second the #pardon Hillary concern trolling

We can hijack the #AmberAlert hashtag for #SaveHuma also. do both

Somebody meme that as
That face you make when you realize...you're next.

>She dindu nuffin
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Huma is cute. CUTE.

She is a real Huma bean

Humas emails are nudes of bill

Disgusting, joker-tier face.

Huma is probably a giant cunt but I feel bad for her. Hillary is probably blaming EVERYTHING on her and putting it all on her shoulders. And she will think she is the one that ruined the DNC and Hillary. Not the fact that they are all giant faggots.

Dems du Nuttins

>feeling bad for the literal Saudi agent

Some reporter on the plane, leaked that she could hear her getting screamed at from the other end of the plane.

No sympathy from me.

This is like the Hitler rant scene in Downfall except everyone involved deserves it.

Kek

kek

By getting a #PardonHillary trend going, we'll be subtly tricking the Hillary supporters into accepting and admitting that Hillary has broken several laws. The #HillaryForPrison trend has been the perfect set up for this counter.

#PardonHillary will get the left spreading the fact that Hillary is a criminal, amongst their own and the normies, INSIDE their bubble that normally rejects our contradictory facts.

#PardonHillary

sli.mg/a/28pROL

album for #SaveHuma

^

Huma isn't an American. I want to see her get choked to death by Hillary, right before Hillary gets the chair.