Smug Trump-bashing cuckservatives over at the Arizona Republic are holding a poll on Halloween and candy...

Smug Trump-bashing cuckservatives over at the Arizona Republic are holding a poll on Halloween and candy. Vote Toblerone to get back at them for their massive betrayal.

azcentral.com/story/entertainment/dining/2016/10/21/arizona-favorite-halloween-candy/92516216/
azcentral.com/story/entertainment/dining/2016/10/21/arizona-favorite-halloween-candy/92516216/

This is now a Ivanka thread. Post your Ivankas.

It doesn't seem like they're bashing Trump. It looks more like they are simply referencing Trump as an attention-grabber.

Voted. I don't get the point behind the poll. What's wrong with liking toblerone?

No man, they ENDORSED Hillary. As in, these "conservative Republicans" literally E N D O R S E D Hillary Rodham Clinton.

It was a huge stab in the back and is, no doubt, a huge contributing factor to the polling in Arizona right now (a once proud red state.)

The az republic is owned by Dan Quayle and shit, a bunch of fucking morons

There's nothing wrong with like toblerone. If anything, it could be seen as the OFFICIAL Make America Great Again Halloween snack.

Hence, the cuckservative assault on it and their push for alternative sugary sweets.

toblerone masterrace reporting in

Thank you Switzerland for keeping your long chocolate-making tradition alive and well.

>Gawwy "Leppo" Thohnson
>Not a fucking lunatic

He's not a lunatic, he's a plant. Obvious attempt on the Shill Network in order to desperately try to siphon off some votes from Trump.

we also call them tank traps (pic related).

what is meme triangle chocolate?

we can easily win this. what are those cupcakes?

>Switzerland
>fighting tanks
>ever

lol

dragons teeth

BASED TOBLERONE IN THE LEAD

SPINELESS FAKE-CONSERVATIVE CANDIES LOSING BIG

MAKE AMERICAN SNACK MANUFACTURING GREAT AGAIN

>We’ve been Tobler-owned.

top kek

>mfw I'm an Arizonan

>mfw Arizonan's love Reese's Peanutbutter cups, which is in #2 in the poll

>mfw Arizonan's do not eat, and most have never heard of that god-awful Toblerone chocolate bar

see how effective they are?

Toblerone is fantastic. 100% pureblood Arizonian here; I eat toblerone, all of my friends eat toblerone, my family give out nothing but toblerone on Halloween.

What does Toblerone have to do with Trump?

>tfw China isn't content with taking our manufacturing
>tfw China has to take our candy too

You can't keep getting away with it.

Fuck off

We are ripping you in trade and there's nothing you can do about it

TRUMP CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

KEEP LAUGHING; WHEN TRUMP COMES THERE WILL BE NOWHERE TO HIDE AND NOWHERE TO HOARD YOUR TOBLERONE

Go back to California faggot

Clear Mexican plant; probably gets paid 50 cents an hour to type anti-Trump and anti-toblerone things on Sup Forums.

You should feel ashamed of yourself. I know I'm ashamed of you.