Trump is Time Traveler + Batman/BruceWayne Theory Confirmation

I don't even know what the fuck to believe anymore. Theory: Trump is a time traveler who helped create Nolan's Batman films as a warning, to help redpill/inspire people, and train his internet army for battle in 2016 via Baneposting (primordial memetic warfare).

"Larper/Insider" in this claims to work for Palantir Technologies. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies
>As of December 2014, Peter Thiel was Palantir's largest shareholder.
>Peter Theil usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/10/19/mark-zuckerberg-defends-peter-thiels-125-million-donald-trump-donation/92426698/
(Might even be Peter Thiel himself, who knows).

"The company is known for two software projects in particular: Palantir Gotham is used by counter-terrorism analysts at offices in the USIC and United States Department of Defense, fraud investigators at the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, and cyber analysts at Information Warfare Monitor (responsible for the GhostNet and the Shadow Network investigations). Palantir Metropolis is used by hedge funds, banks, and financial services firms."
>Palantir GOTHAM
>Palantir Metropolis

washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2015/08/18/donald-trump-says-hes-batman-here-are-15-reasons-why-he-might-just-be-right/
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a37221/donald-trump-batman/
Trump compared to Batman
>Billionaire playboy ostentatious public image
>Extremely intelligent
>Gotham is mirror of NYC or metaphor for America
>Trump doesn't need to save Gotham/USA, but he does anyways because he loves America

To be continued. Feel free to add more connections.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
youtube.com/watch?v=OV9p348boM0
youtube.com/watch?v=dj8f2LVXlx8
youtube.com/watch?v=EEZBDTHy1o4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295423-bill-clintons-cia-chief-joins-trump-campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies#Customers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantír
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol
palantir.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0yCcTRSa4
youtube.com/user/Palantir/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=dVsx4I8gkKk
twitter.com/palantirtech?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=PJprbO1mbUs
youtube.com/watch?v=f86VKjFSMJE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies#US_military.2C_intelligence.2C_and_police
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/16/obama-administration-sues-peter-thiel-palantir-con/
politico.com/story/2016/08/palantir-defense-contracts-lobbyists-226969
youtube.com/watch?v=hqhYhYoh8IQ
nationalmemo.com/peter-thiels-huge-data-mining-firm-validated-clinton-global-initiative/
youtube.com/watch?v=r7IYkiz7EC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol#Scepter.2C_throne.2C_and_ring:_Enuma_Elish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's Trump "reviewing" the film, The Dark Knight Rises, in 2012, then immediately segues to bashing no other than ANTHONY "Shlonged Hillary" Weiner, then the state of America, unemployment, Obongo, Chicago Machine, CHYNA, tax returns, etc. Same shit he's talking about today.
youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
IN TWENTY FUCKING TWELVE, FOUR YEARS AGO. WTF IS THIS SHIT?

Gotham has always been a metaphor for NYC or Greater USA. Gotham is corrupt. Batman is here to save us. Trump is a Billionaire playboy, who didn't have to run for President, but he did anyways because he loved America. He takes all the shit from the Establishment (The Mob) and the Media, FOR US.

>He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector.

>Trump allowed Trump Tower to be used as Wayne Tower
>Trump has a media friendly extroverted Billionaire Playboy personality (Bruce Wayne)
>And a serious, honorable, righteous drive for Truth (Batman)

Trump admits he's batman "jokingly"
youtube.com/watch?v=OV9p348boM0

I KNEW IT

K
N
E
W

I
T

There's no such thing as time travel, you idiot

This thread is relevant to my interests.

-B

Thanks I will keep posting then. I thought I got slid or no one cared.

what am I doing with my life

Anti-slide, can someone make a cap? I'm on my phone

Peter Thiel is literally Lucius Fox played by Morgon Freeman. Through project Gotham and Metropolis, Trump Team literally has Batman's 3D/4D BatSonar on the world of intelligence and finance.

>Palantir Gotham
Palantir Gotham (formerly known as Palantir Government) integrates structured and unstructured data, provides search and discovery capabilities, knowledge management, and secure collaboration. The Palantir platform includes the privacy and civil liberties protections mandated by legal requirements such as those in the 9/11 Commission Implementation Act of 2004. Palantir’s privacy controls purportedly keep investigations focused, as opposed to the expansive data mining techniques that have drawn criticism from privacy advocates concerned about civil liberties protection. Palantir maintains security tags[further explanation needed] at a granular level.

Palantir previously ran the site AnalyzeThe.US, which allowed potential Palantir customers and affiliates to use Palantir Gotham to perform analysis on publicly available data from data.gov, usaspending.gov, the Center for Responsive Politics’ Open Secrets Database, and Community Health Data from hhs.gov.

>Palantir Metropolis
Palantir Metropolis (formerly known as Palantir Finance) is software for data integration, information management and quantitative analytics. The software connects to commercial, proprietary and public data sets and discovers trends, relationships and anomalies, including predictive analytics.

youtube.com/watch?v=dj8f2LVXlx8

>Watch what happens.
He knew.

Yes I care a lot I think this is one of the best leads going right now.

Your brain has been destroyed by Hollywood.

Holy fucking shit why is this so believable

youtube.com/watch?v=EEZBDTHy1o4

Jesus, this channel is full of redpills posted so many years ago.

LEL Life imitates art, art imitates life m8

What are the fucking chances that all of these things happen and align? Just (((coincidences)))?

Project fucking GOTHAM? Global intelligence and data analysis software contracted by all of US intelligence agencies CIA, NSA, DIA, FBI, you name it, run by Peter Thiel a staunch Trump supporter. A company started in 2004, and its programs literally described in a movie later.

Where were you when DC BTFO Marvel fags by transcending reality?

We wished that Anime were real, but now we realized that it was real all along.

Is Peter Thiel our guy?

>BIG GUY
>BIG BAT
>BATMAN PARENTS KILLED IN MUGGING, DONALD STOPS MUGGING

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

trump is not a time traveler, its even better than that, he is just a fucking smart, observant man who grew up in a shrewd business who can call 'bullshit' easier than "the idiot abroad". does not take a genius to see the writing on the wall.

>Officially incorporated in May 2003,[2] Palantir is generally considered to have been founded in 2004 by Peter Thiel, Alex Karp,[7] Joe Lonsdale,[8] Stephen Cohen, and Nathan Gettings. Early investments were $2 million from the US Central Intelligence Agency venture arm In-Q-Tel

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel
>Palantir Technologies, Inc. is a private American software and services company, specializing in big data analysis. Founded in 2004, Palantir's original clients were federal agencies of the United States Intelligence Community (USIC). It has since expanded its customer base to serve state and local governments, as well as private companies in the financial and healthcare industries.[2] The company is known for two software projects in particular: Palantir Gotham is used by counter-terrorism analysts at offices in the USIC and United States Department of Defense, fraud investigators at the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, and cyber analysts at Information Warfare Monitor (responsible for the GhostNet and the Shadow Network investigations). Palantir Metropolis is used by hedge funds, banks, and financial services firms.

>thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295423-bill-clintons-cia-chief-joins-trump-campaign

>Bill Clinton’s former CIA chief, James Woolsey, will act as an adviser to Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign.

Woolsey, who served as director of the CIA from 1993 to 1995.

“She demonstrated a complete lack of understanding and an inability to lead the agency she headed in such a way as to maintain its mission and security,"

You definitely can make it up.
It's easy.

Snowden is a CIA asset he was sent to knock down the NSA a peg or two. By the time snowden infiltrated NSA had already got what they wanted.
Within a few weeks of running their monitoring programs on the main telco hubs in the US they had MORE than enough data to crack open the most secret of societies.

wat

Notice the mini JFK statue in the corner.

WTF m8. This is getting too SPOOKY. Donald is blackpilled.

Could you say he's the world's greatest detective?

The best picture I ever made.

Its all real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies#Customers

>Palantir partner Information Warfare Monitor used Palantir software to uncover both the Ghostnet and the Shadow Network.
>Shadow Network

They literally outed the League of Shadows allegedly from Chyna.

This blows the fuck out anything Grant Morrison ever wrote.

"Palantir Gotham is used by counter-terrorism analysts at offices in the United States Intelligence Community and United States Department of Defense, fraud investigators at the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, and cyber analysts at Information Warfare Monitor (responsible for the GhostNet and the Shadow Network investigation)."

"Other clients as of 2013 included DHS, NSA, FBI, CDC, the Marine Corps, the Air Force, Special Operations Command, West Point, the Joint IED-defeat organization and Allies. However, at the time the US Army continued to use its own data analysis tool. Also, according to TechCrunch, "The U.S. spy agencies also employed Palantir to connect databases across departments. Before this, most of the databases used by the CIA and FBI were siloed, forcing users to search each database individually. Now everything is linked together using Palantir."

>used by counter-terrorism
>DHS, NSA, FBI, CDC, the Marine Corps, the Air Force, Special Operations Command, West Point, the Joint IED-defeat organization and Allies.
>Before this, most of the databases used by the CIA and FBI were siloed, forcing users to search each database individually. Now everything is linked together using Palantir.

HOLY FUCK. Peter Thiel has aggregate inter-agency intel. Literally more powerful than CIA or NSA.

Trump might as well be a psychic at this point.

I was never that into the Lord of the Rings, but en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantír

A palantír (pl. palantíri) is a fictional magical artefact from J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy legendarium. A palantír (sometimes translated as "Seeing Stone" but literally meaning "Farsighted" or "One that Sees from Afar"; cf. English television) is a crystal ball, used for both communication and as a means of seeing events in other parts of the world.

>Type: Crystal ball
>Function: Scrying, Telepathic, communication

Is this the source of Trump's power? He can see the present, past, future.

Keep postin my nig. Shit is too real at this point.
Either the CIA is most excellent at psyOPs (sandy, Virginia, Charleston, Orlando where nigger tier?)
Or MEMETIC magic and time travel is so real.

Trump knew Truth on 911
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk

Pic related is Robert Morrow. Once worshiped on this website I met him at a Trump rally and told him to commit suicide.

I'm not even sure what to say at this point

Interesting symbol though

is it the rod and the ring?

Yeah I'm sure the nails wouldn't be bent AT ALL if a fucking
>car
drove over them.

related:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol

>The rod and the ring will strike

????

I think it's happening.

they are bent look closer

related

I can't dig all by myself. There's too much PLEASE HELP.

You can start here:

palantir.com

>time
Travel muh nigga
Plus they are bent and that is a golf cart pussy beta prius so it aint gonna do much.
Yup, its been happening and gonna be epic.

Goi g surfing again tomorrow, love all yall anons and shill bots on Sup Forums

TFW actually really making me think

Some things on In-Q-tel, mysterious venture capital firm that invested in Palantir based in Arlington, Virginia. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel

>It invests in high-tech companies for the sole purpose of keeping the Central Intelligence Agency, and other intelligence agencies, equipped with the latest in information technology in support of United States intelligence capability.

>Former CIA director George Tenet says,

"We [the CIA] decided to use our limited dollars to leverage technology developed elsewhere. In 1999 we chartered ... In-Q-Tel. ... While we pay the bills, In-Q-Tel is independent of CIA. CIA identifies pressing problems, and In-Q-Tel provides the technology to address them. The In-Q-Tel alliance has put the Agency back at the leading edge of technology ... This ... collaboration ... enabled CIA to take advantage of the technology that Las Vegas uses to identify corrupt card players and apply it to link analysis for terrorists [cf. the parallel data-mining effort by the SOCOM-DIA operation Able Danger ], and to adapt the technology that online booksellers use and convert it to scour millions of pages of documents looking for unexpected results"

KEK Not even hiding. Literally just CIA.

Relax, these things naturally come to life. Try full-chan.

They brobably have some big guys.

I'm digging through the palantir website and it seems like its full of fucking normies , not sure what to think

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0yCcTRSa4

interesting video desu

Thx for encouragement habibi.

-----

Panatir Youtube is fucking goldmine youtube.com/user/Palantir/videos

Bill Clinton? youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0yCcTRSa4

Money Laundering? youtube.com/watch?v=dVsx4I8gkKk
>Can Peter use this for the CF investigation?

There's so much content. RIP.

Their twitter: twitter.com/palantirtech?lang=en

Rod and ring time travel related?

lmao why is this so perfect

Good, but the last thread guy who posted the Palantir image said he was Military

Are we missing a link?

He's been saying the same thing since the 80's
youtube.com/watch?v=PJprbO1mbUs

because you're stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=f86VKjFSMJE

Watch this whole video when you get the time.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

These guys literally created "Weaponized Autism The Program"

They made a program that tracks everything going on everywhere at all times and links everything together based on common names, common addresses, the movement of money, current events, etc.

Wow. There is no way they don't have enough data to put Hillary in Siberia lads

>seven hills
Rome?

Palantir has contracts with almost all intel agencies including the ones in the military.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies#US_military.2C_intelligence.2C_and_police
>USSOCOM
>Spec OPs
>DIA
>NGA

We knew this months ago. Pic related.

Dude, this shit goes deep

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/16/obama-administration-sues-peter-thiel-palantir-con/

What the fuck

DAMN I POSTED ABOUT ANTHONY WIENER BEING LIKE JAMES FRANCO IN THAT JFK SHOW TO COME BACK AND PREVENT WW3. NOW BITCH STEALING MY GIMMICK

Keep pulling on this thread.

Not only is he a time-traveler he's "John Titor "
>Titor was a climate change denier
same with Trump
>Titor posted about his time machine calling one part of it "off-set Tipler sinusoid"
Frank J. Tipler is a mathematical physicist who's one of the "intellectuals for Trump"
>Titor knew about IBM computers debugging feature, Only people who knew made the computers knew about that.
Trumps 1995 Tax return was typed on an IBM Selectric typewriter.

i hope comfy donald trump fireside chats become a thing

politico.com/story/2016/08/palantir-defense-contracts-lobbyists-226969

>Palantir can be used to help find missing children

They know.

Barron would be the most likely to become a Batman figure after assassination of his father. We're officially entering the weird level of memes entering the mainstream consciousness.

>yfw the theory of Trump wanting revenge for 9/11 is true

I can't wait for 2017.

Alright

Seems good that there is a solid link between Clinton And Palantir here, i'll see what I can dig up

Holy fuck guys this has totally just blown my mind.

How do we proceed from here? Should we take this to social media?

>youtube.com/watch?v=f86VKjFSMJE
>Watch this whole video when you get the time.
>OH MY FUCKING GOD.
>These guys literally created "Weaponized Autism The Program"
>They made a program that tracks everything going on everywhere at all times and links everything together based on common names, common addresses, the movement of money, current events, etc.
>Wow. There is no way they don't have enough data to put Hillary in Siberia lads

you sound so suprised from shit we knew before even snow existed.

most people just dont know the reality our info-tech is at, and its not magic its just moore's law coupled with runaway govt spending and intelligent venture capitalism.

>we've been memeing trump for a year and a half
>it feels like yesterday
>i did it for free

Consider me redpilled tonight senpai.

Like how Trump would build a strong building.

First we dig, gather the facts, connect the dots,and get a solid foundation.Then we use memetic warfare to spread it.

Mfw Trump, through Nolan, showed us baneposting just for moments like these. The army has been trained. Time for battle.

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=hqhYhYoh8IQ

This

?

Think I found something.

nationalmemo.com/peter-thiels-huge-data-mining-firm-validated-clinton-global-initiative/

Yep

There is some connection between CGI, Clinton Foundation, Palantir, the Military, and the Alphabet agencies

I think Palantir and the Clintons got together with the best of intentions, but their weaponized autism program was so good that when they were crunching the data to make sure their projects were doing well, they started noticing anomalies and when they realized what they were looking at it was pretty much game over for Hillary

What about Gawker? Does that tie into this at all. Is Nick Denton wrapped up in the CGI or worse?

Also don't forget
>John Titor was a fake name
Donald has gone by John Miller and John Barron before

Trump "seems" to catch everything before it happens, predicting 9/11, Brussels, Anthony Weiner, and even now I believe something will happen again that he "predicted"

youtube.com/watch?v=r7IYkiz7EC0

interesting in deed.

I like this thread. Lets keep it alive bros.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol#Scepter.2C_throne.2C_and_ring:_Enuma_Elish

Uh guys...

In tablet IV of the Enuma Elish, the rod and ring symbol is referenced as:

"They rejoiced, and they did homage unto him, saying, "Marduk is King!"
They bestowed upon him the scepter, and the throne, and the ring.
They gave him an invincible weaponry which overwhelmeth the foe."

My Anunnaki/Summarian myth knowledge is rusty but
>Marduk, son of Enki (Benevolent God, First to arrive on Earth)
>Based in Egypt, ancient, primordial (Kek?)

>They gave him [Trump] an invincible weaponry which overwhelmeth the foe.

Also, could pic related be another interpretation? (The two angled lines being the beams that project the circle.)

are you implying that it says the word Trump?

so

theory:

thiel is just a shrewd businessman, wants paypal to compete with credit cards, banks, and currencies.

invests in same info-tech companies the CIA openly invests in. sell your technology to govt to 'help' them while retaining access to all said found information.

use this to pretty much 'open the faucet' for anyone to want to leak anything on anyone if they are in on it with him, use against rest of the suckers using the info.

in-q-tel also invests in facebook, google, apple, microsoft. its the cia. investing in american spyware. openly. not conspiracy. fact. lol

Mfw, I have no face.

Trump will have a lot of time to travel between prison cells once Hillary is president and launches an investigation into his tax dodging.

>that second video

WHAT THE FUCK

w-what does Trump know?

No. The Palantir logo looks like a bat signal at night if you were standing at its source.

Just another Trump, batman connection.

He knows jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

It's fucking good he's hid his powerlevel on this one.

Guys at this point I'm afraid I'm starting to worship Trump. Wat do.

Some people are projecting their fantasy onto others.

For example a killer will be most likely at the crime scene again, or even help the police with the investigation. It's like an adrenaline rush for them (I'm so close to my predator, but he doesn't know it).

Look at this guy with the CHILD RAPIST sign. Look at him, how he is dressed and how he looks. It seems like he is projecting his own fantasy. I wouldn't let this creep near my children.

>he hasn't worshipped Trump since at least December

come on lad

1)Executive branch usurping the Legislative Branch through an activist Judicial Branch
2)Brexit
3)Comet? Missile?
4)?
5)?
6)ISIS
7)China?
8)Assange, Snowden?
9)?
10)?
11)Russia
12)See

>In April 2010, Palantir announced a partnership with Thomson Reuters to sell the Palantir Metropolis product as QA Studio.[18] On June 18, 2010, Vice President Joe Biden and Office of Management and Budget Director Peter Orszag held a press conference at the White House announcing the success of fighting fraud in the stimulus by the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board (RATB). Biden credited the success to the software, Palantir, being deployed by the federal government.

Perhaps Biden is a Trump? Cut off the crazy hair, pluck the eye brows and add a few years and weight lost and they're identical.