Bumblebee thread

With Hasbro suing DC over Bumblebee let's have a thread appreciating her. What's your favorite design for Bumblebee ? Do you like what there doing with her in the comics right now ? Do you wish she was more popular ?

If Hasbro think they're going to win that lawsuit then they're fucking retarded, not only did DC's bumblebee debut first, there is no way you're going to confuse the two, even if you're a retarded parent who doesn't listen to their kids

My least favorite design for Bumblebee is her design from DC Superhero Girls. Her hair looks ugly and messy. My favorite designs/costumes for her are her old Teen Titans cartoon design and her current costume from Rebirth.

I hate that she is always stuck with Mal. He fucking sucks. Also she's just there in Titans.

If you don't like her being with Mal than who should she be with ?

Roy so he can get the fuck over Donna and Karen can get the fuck away from Mal

Not this user. But she should be with no one and go on hilarious adventures with the Atom part of the time.

She should have a crush on Atom and hang out with him like they did in Young Justice. Fuck Mal. He drags her down.

more to the point, you can't trademark the name of an animal
i doubt hasbro is actually intending to fight this, it's more that their lawyers sent them a note saying they're going to have to start putting "autobot bumblebee" on all their packages if they don't make an official legal defense of it (i.e. pay them more money)
it's a solid racket. and DC's lawyers know they stand to make money either way, too, so they don't care. they're all in cahootz and they need to be stopped.

>those childbearing hips
Is she the youngest MILF in comics?

You're just jealous of his sick threads

I think the only one I care for out of this lineup is the bottom center Young Justice suit

The only good version of Mal is from the Young Justice cartoon.

>Those costumes

>rocafort finally drew another dc book
>the issue was shit

Has he ever drawn a book with great writing before

I don't man, I've gotten confused when trying to get inside a car.

Dick shouldve fucked her right there

lol no. all he did was complain about his successful girlfriend

SOMEONE SAID BUMBLEBEE

Hasbro pls

She doesn't have any bad costumes but her DCSHG is her worst costume . I still like her in DC Super Hero Girls though .

>Do you like what there doing with her in the comics right now ?
She hasn't done that much stuff so far in the comics but I'm glad she's in comics.

just a reminder who the ultimate, superior waifu from this show is

Is this the best version of her ?

Cyborg? Duh.

Yuck, Terra is way better. (And hotter.)

Pretty much all of the 2003 cartoon versions are the best ones, both major and minor characters.

>Pisces on one costume
>Aries on another

Nah, Rebirth design is easily better.

You misspelled Teen Titans there.

Shit taste.

If DC loses the lawsuit with Bumblebee will they replace her in DC Superhero Girls ?

They're not gonna lose.

They will just call the toys "Karen as Bumblebee" or something.

It's fucking a pointless issue.

They could just change her name

Queen B

They could replace her with Vixen if they lose.

Im not a fan of the hair buns and the other suits arent doing it for me

kitten all the way my dog. pure aryan.

hell, even terra is sexier

>Do you wish she was more popular ?
She's becoming popular thanks to DC Super Hero Girls. A generation of girls are growing with her toys.

Dick can't keep getting away with cucking people. It will catch up to him

She's hot.

What are some good comics about her ?

Literally nothing.

She's a d lister who will at best be a side character on a team book and who only gets into multimedia adaptations due to being one of the few black female comic characters in existence.

She's a good character but she doesn't have comics about her. She's mostly on teams like Teen Titans, Doom Patrol and Titans right now.

I feel like Bumblebee doesn't get enough love.

Well she can keep on waiting. Im still hoping Vixen gets more of a push

I also feel like Vixen doesn't get enough love too. Her CWSeed cartoon was good.

I hope Bumblebee shows up again in the next Teen Titans animated movie.

LET HASBRO BUMBLEBEE STAY HE DID NOTHING WRONG

Also the lawsuit is over toy trademarks and not stealing characters. Hasbruh wants DC's toy manufacturers to change the toy name to something like DC's Bumblebee.

Just watch the cartoon.

>TTG gave her hoop rings
Wew

They should make those B-shaped
That way when she shrinks those can be her stingers

You can make it a thing where she has to take off her earrings before every fight

if hasbro loses, they can just make murderbee canon

>implying sticc blondes aren't sexy

Wew
E
W

This shit taste

Wew
E
W

Hasbro can keep Bumblebee but Marvel getting Captain Marvel, a character predating them by about 25 years still hurts me