I want the Blue Pill

I'm a total normie like the rest of you.
Being "woke" sucks fucking dick.
All I do is browse political sites, reading hate filled comment sections and generally feel like I'm losing my mind and becoming mentally ill.

I want to not give a fuck.
If shit goes down, like nukes going off and shit, I can't stop it regardless. So why worry about it???

Most people seem to get a long just fine, going about their lives and not giving a shit.
I'd like to do the same.

Fuck this being "woke" shit. Who cares. It's not fucking worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_awakening
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you have to take your superior knowledge of how the world actually is, and use it run for elected office
jesus knows you leafs need some decent politicians

I'm a 23 year old virgin.

ignorance is bliss

The Blue Pill goes down Nice and easy friend.

you've already taken the blue pill, everybody has, thinking you're woke is part of the deception. there's a world out there you don't know about.

I've made a positive difference in the lives of others by using the woke. Keeping swallowing the red pill, and find how to make it work for you and those around you. Make the world a better place. Or, as a wise blonde carrot once said, MAGA.

Really?
red pill saved me...
Was degenerate liberal cringe lord scum before i got red pilled. Will never go back
Has effected my life in such a positive way. Higher GPA now, am intellectual and destroy everyone in debates/arguements. Always know breaking news before anyone else and everyone comes to me for news. feels fucking good

Thanks /pol

>FUCKING THIS

stop acting like you already figured the rest of the world out, senpai

work in any service or office grunt job and you naturally force your mind to take bluepills by the handful

basically stop being a neet

Stop blaming your problems on others leaf

Have you seen Bill Whiitle?l videos?
If no you're fine. Blue pill ho
If yes you're fucking on this ride and are going to learn to either like it or die

I'd never go back. My life is much fuller and I've taken up interests and gained skills I wouldn't have otherwise. I'm a more capable and stronger person than I was. I look back and I just think of how boring my life was.

I second this:
You've been given knowledge. Use it.

you are on your way. You are not quite there yet.

We only know so much, redpills st like infants in the grand scheme of wisdom. But it's still much higher up than being a blue pill

You can never go back. This should be evidence enough of the power of this way of thinking.

It can take years to get over the initial struggle phase. Some never do.

the only way to avoid this is to stay off the internet or kill yousself

Not like this... Not like this...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_awakening

Honestly before being redpilled I was a beta faggot who had no values or sense of honor, just aimlessly drifting and being abused by leftist ideologues.

This,leftists were making my life shit. Redpill has given me motivation and purpose