WE'RE A CULTURE, NOT A COSTUME

Post 'em, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hilary-duff-native-american-pilgrim-costume_us_5814e658e4b064e1b4b2e419
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saw this at my university today

Anyone got the Scandinavian and werewolf one?

these costumes are hilarious

I wish there was a scottish version

I remember the time when Halloween costumes were supposed to be scary and some shitty normie cosplay

I bet these are all 3rd gen faggots.
Other countries have stereotypes about americans and europeans (though nowadays SJWs and "nationalists" get butthurt here too).

Honestly, they should all learn to take a joke, and maybe go back to their home countries if they can't handle the liberties of the locals.

We need to make our own against common stereotypes for while people, jews, and also some anti tumblr shit.

Where the fuck can I get some of these???????????

WE'RE A GENDER NOT A STEREOTYPE

Have a real woman holding pictures of mtf "transgender" wannabes or dragqueens.

Have a real guy holding a pictures of ftm "transgender" wannabes.
'

WE'RE A SEXUALITY NOT A STEREOTYPE

Have "masc" gay men holding photos of fem fags.

Have "lipstick lesbians" holding photos of fat pig dykes.

This shit is so pathetic. You see people wearing togas in college but nobody chimps out because it's a white culture.

>Greeks
>white

Another example would be German culture with their lederhosens or whatever. Or the fucking Scottish bagpipe and dresses people always make fun of.

they're really declaring war on Halloween costumes this year! It came earlier than I thought.

Halloween has always been about tasteless costumes

>This is not me
THEN WHY ARE YOU MAD!?

2016 is truly the year of being offended by anything and everything. Life is so easy, people are getting bored and creating social problems that never existed before like that bullshit.

Please tell me that's a joke.

This nigga ain't native.

>made in Hong Kong
I never noticed that part before

Were sexist and objectifying intentionally swapped?

>all the offenders are white

Say hypothetically the DOTR happens tomorrow. Would it be in poor taste to go full Negan and bludgeon universityfags to death with a baseball bat, or should I stick with rope?

Was waiting for someone to post this.

Ive fucked muslims, they have so many downlow faggots in the west its a joke, no lube, make em hurt

>literally looks like spooky voodoo demon
>gets offended if someone dresses like his people for Halloween
I can already see it happening

So no one has a problem with only white people being portrayed as the ones wearing the costumes? Do these people have no appreciation for the white race? If it wasn't for whites we would all be suffering in our ancestors native countries instead of having access to modern conveniences, internet and safety. I just can't figure out why minorities are so ungrateful towards whites.

It's a mystery.

It is.

I never understood this campaign

you are specifically saying this is NOT who you are, so why are you offended?

If you are a peaceful Muslim then you should hate terrorists, you should want to laugh at them

BTW most of those terrorists end up killing other muslims in their own country, real muslims hate those terrorists

If you can laugh at them then you are definitely not one of them, what is the problem?

Liberals think that this is okay since whites aren't oppressed for their race, but others races are

>this is not who I am

So maybe it's not referencing you then?

it's influencing a stereotype

Honestly, that makes it look like the costume is who they really are, a terrorist, some stereotypical Asian, and donkey show loving Mexican.

>fool you friends

HA

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS SEND SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE

Hillary Duff and her bf already triggered some Es Jay Dubya's

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hilary-duff-native-american-pilgrim-costume_us_5814e658e4b064e1b4b2e419

Are they saying being black, mexican, and terrorist are bad?

That is actually quite fucked up though

The natives were literally murdered and raped by the settlers

That's pretty funnah

>not wanting to be raped by Hillary Duff

I'M SO TRIGGERED. RACISS JAP LAND.

No one gives a shit if you're Muslim, Christian, or Satanist. If you're not hurting anyone you're cool. You're still dumb for believing that religious scripture isn't just metaphor for shit and that it's the word of god.

im all for banishing any hint of Native American culture. lets just forget about them out there in their reservations drinking listerine cuz they ran out of moonshine. halloween reminded us too much of those disgusting native peoples that need to be forgotten. NO MORE NATIVE COSTUMES. #FORGETNATIVES

Just give kids more candy the more "offensive" their costumes are.

Getting Raped.
Getting sold into sex slavery.
Getting sacrificed to Shiva in a blood letting ritual.

Her pussy is still sideways though right?

Actually, this seems pretty accurate.

>caring about stereotypes
>not laughing at how ignorant,and like a jack ass they look

Also what the fuck happened to this board, I though this was supposed to be for racially incentive humor and generally racist speach.

Why don't all the fuckniggas pretending to be NatSoc, and Alt-Right just go straight back to Sup Forums and getting sprayed down with mace at their gay 99.99% protests.

LIKE WHO THE FUCK IS GOING OUT WITH BROWN FACE PAINT?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE PEOPLE EVEN TALKING ABOUT

Is this a joke? How pathetic can people be..

Also i literally don't see any white people culture, this basically just signs with non whites trying to guilt whites into doing what they want

This isn't about Halloween costumes or appropriation, this Is about pathetic underhanded cry bullies trying to enforce their will on other people

The proper response to these literal bigoted oppressors is to just tell them to fuck off. They only have power over you if YOU let them. All we need to do to end this problem, and it's a far wider issue than just a few photos - these crybullies are taking over intellectual spaces, universities and even parts of government- is to simply say NO. No i will not allow you to control my behaviour, no I WILL NOT let you bully me because you get a kick out of wielding power for once in your pathetic life.

Just a simple word, no.

>waa waa you're not allowed to wear Halloween costumes that I specifically do not like waa waa you are ONLY allowed to wear what *I* decide is okay, you do what I say or you're a bigot and I am going to ruin your life, get you fired and turn your friends against you waa waa

"Fuck off lmao"

You fucking know who you are, and if you think trump is your savior, you might have just smoked too much hash.

I don't even got 1 proxy, and I don't even got 1 fuck. You're gonna see the inside of one of those fema coffins no matter who gets elected.

I really don't see a single Scot objecting.

Funny I never minded being called a Nazi

Honestly though, this probably started out as a joke, but someone saw it and took it literally. There's probably someone out there who takes this as some kind of fucking SJW doctrine for Halloween.

if people stop dressing up like native americans and native americans just stagger around drunk in jeans and t-shirts then everyone will forget their culture. i fail to see how this costum is offensive. and i am not offended by the pilgrim costume even though the woman wearing it isn't white.

Me
When they answer the door I say ''ALLAHU AKBAR'' and set off a firecracker

Utterly accurate depiction. Explains what the spics and chinks are so upset about.

Wastie, I'm not even laughing.

Feed me and give me hugs, or I'll scratch your face off crewmate.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

underrated

Only "Finnish" thing that people in other countries are dressing as are Tom of Finland characters, and you don't see us complaining.

If blacks have such a problem with people stereotyping them with Halloween costumes, maybe they should educate people about their rich and varied history with plenty stereotypes and silly traditional costumes, so that they'd get same treatment as whites.
...Blacks do have that, right?

I have this exact costume and I am Mexican. Do you think a white liberal would get triggered by me? Then again they might just think those are my regular clothes.

Replace the ghost with a burka

Like the litterally are turkey together and hugged and made up.

I'm not a bomb!

tseb 1

Go back.

>elementary calculus
pshh

>What's the difference between a black Jew and a white Jew?
>The black ones have to sit in the back of the gas chamber.
Best laugh I've had all day. Thanks, mate.

Ayy

His tribe is called Quest

It's Kosher LOL

My sides

Just shows how insecure non-whites are and that they never want to be anything more than a victim, you wouldn't see a Australian complaining if someone dressed up as Crocodile Dundee.

underrated. you can say the same about jeans and teeshirts. fuckin appropriators.

Not really. Smallpox simply killed 95% of them. And it was inevitable as soon as Europeans found America.

PEOPLE ARE SO SENSITIVE