Proof that ancient Egyptians were Nubian peoples

Proof that ancient Egyptians were Nubian peoples.

No one doubts that the Nubians ruled Egypt for an amount of time. The question is of who they conquered it from.

Too bad they are poor and worthless now

AS if sombody didnt glue hair to that thing. Fuck off moose lover

>Egyptians were black
>enslaved Hebrews
>Egyptians wouldnt let Hebrews leave
>God smites Egyptians
>Hebrews leave
>Blacks enslaved by all races

>find mummified remains in slave pit
>WE WUZ

I'm drowning in sauce here, OP.

LITERALLY

DROWNING

Somebody throw me a rope. OP is DROWNING me in sauce.

WE

A minority of nubians in Egypt prove nothing about what true ethnic Egyptians look like. Sage for leaf.

so the skin rotted but the hair didn't?

this is so stupid...i'd laugh but i don't wanna be racist; naah mean

Don't lots of mummies have hair? Are they all nappy?

Leaf post best post.

How does this matter?

If they were brown or black Africans, little changes.

I know this pleases the niggers of America, but they ignore that their slave ancestors were from Western Africa, not anywhere near the Nile nor the East.

WUZ

>2,000 years from now
>future humans find preserved body of a Chinese woman near what was once Chinatown, NY
>"2000 year old preserved corpse proves the Americans were Chinese!!"

Are blacks really this stupid?

There were negros that ruled Egypt, and not just some small dynasty. In fact, two of the most famous pharaohs were atleast part black: tut and his father Akhenaten (pic related is akhens mom)

>Inb4 wokebrotha.org/melanin

Ramses II was a ginger.

nothing rotted, it's just dehydrated. the hair is already dry enough that it doesn't change much.

forgot my pic

>wokebrotha.org/melanin
kek

KANGZ

"This is the southern frontier ; fixed in the eighth year of the reign of his majesty Kha'kau'ra, ever living. Let it not be permitted to any negro to pass this boun- dary northward, either on foot or by boat ; nor any sort of cattle, oxen, goats, or sheep belonging to the negroes. Except when any negro comes to trade in the land of Aken, or on any business, let him be well treated. But without allowing any boat of the negroes to pass Heh northward for ever "
~Pharaoh Sensuritt III

We border now!

Blond and red-headed mummies?

>2000 years
>ancient egypt

kys