Should superheroes wear body cameras?

Should superheroes wear body cameras?
I mean, as much for their sake as ours.

OP, is this Sup Forums bait?

No I'm just asking. Seems like it would clear up a lot of problems.

In the MCU he might as well have one. Fuck that shitty continuity.

Didn't refer to spiderman specifically, just seems there should be some kinda legislation, right?

why we see everything they do

In all honesty? With guys like Deadpool and the Hulk running around, they probably should.

He's not a cop. He's a mdaman on the loose so he doesn't have to answer to the people.

Hi, Jameson. How's the wife?

Early nerdrage Peter is not talked about enough

Disney would prefer if it wasn't talked about at all.

No. For one most superheroes don't work at the behest of the government, so they're not exactly held to the same standards as standard law enforcement. Plus, recording your superhero activities is a pretty good way to get your identity blown.

but they insist they're the good guys. if that's true they should have nothing to fear

Hank Pym and Deadpool are the only flawed Marvel characters these days . They're something you could see Stan Lee pitching, just a bit darker.

Everyone else are perfect.

Too bad Spider-Man will never get a Frank Millar of his own to give him his balls back.
Modern Spider-Man is so bland and inoffensive and his remarks during combat are without teeth.

I think that all "legit" superheros should either be registered police officers who have jurisdiction and follow a set of rules, or they should be employed by the gov. as federal agents, preferably under SHIELD.

If you wake up with an activated X Gene and want to live your life, that's fine, but you just can't do the vigilante thing anymore.

>Frank Millar
you need to go back

>trusting SHIELD

Because they want you to say Penis Parker instead

This "Ditko Spider-man was one bad day away from being a school shooter" meme was specifically made to trigger my autism. Just because Peter thinks angry thoughts about bullies doesn't mean his original characterization was Elliot Rodgers with spider powers.

>Frank Millar
Jesus tapdancing christ please go back wherever your dumb ass came from

>peter goes on a school (web)shooting rampage

>Momentarily entertains idea of letting an asshole suffer because of his own attempt at picking on him
>Changes his mind and decides to save him anyway

>Evil

>You know the stuff people like about Spider-man? His wit, easy-going attitude, sense of humor? Too bad he'll never get a writer known to only do the opposite of those things.

Go to bed Iron Man.

I quite honestly would take anything over slott at this point but I do agree it would be retarded to do a complete flip