HATERS

why do you guys hate her?
is it cause she is intelligent and you guys are intimidated ?
red pill me on this..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O98oZ1HVzSM
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZcGSfwpdd8
youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>her

I'm convinced that's a man.

I've recently started masturbating to her

haven't cum yet though

What kind of a fucking twisted parent names their son Rachel?

Does this guy even still have a show? I mean really, who watches MSNBC?

she'd probably prefer it she loves the pusy

wouldn't you rather masturbate to something more appealing?

Because I did commie cunt patrol on talk radio first, like that I don't even remember her cunt name anymore but she used saying the minutes after the hour as the cue for her engineer to go to commercial.

guys please she is looking at this i am going to get fired

me, its good

Rachel is a Jewish name.

yeah but it just sort of happens. I don't plan on it.

redpill me on x. fu op you fail. sage

she is the embodiment of every sjw/feminest meme you can think of

Because she is the DNC's Joseph Gobbels.

ur mom fails

Sally Kohn is a dumb cunt and probably the most inappropriately smug person I've ever seen.

Wait that's Rachel Maddow? Same diff

what ever happened to that (((keith obermann)))?

Kill Randal and then kys..faggot tranny

wow ur mom reply, subhuman confirmed

>she

What Did you mean by this?

can you please be nice i am emotionally fragile ur mum pussy boy

Include me in the newsfeed, you mentally ill leftist dyke.

are you intimidated by strong females

Gender dismorphia is a certified mental illness. I am sympathetic of your poor life choices..

no wonder america goes to shit with plebs like you

She was fucking beautiful until 3rd wave feminism sunk it's claws into her

She was the chosen one! She was supposed to destroy the Sith not join them!

>strong female

What did you mean by this? I have never seen such a creature.

>is it cause she is intelligent
If knowing how to grease the right palms, follow the right fads, and say the right things is intelligent, then I can concede that she is intelligent. But I think that intelligence demands that one thinks for one's self. She's a tool.

no wonder ur mum is ugly

i am feeling emotionally penetrated right now cause of this reply..

he got fired and he has a non-competition clause that's in effect for like the next 5 years.

Sally Kohn is hilarious because she's not even smart enough to use double-speak or sohpistry to obscure her message. she just spews retarded shit and looks proud of herself.

I don't hate Maddow, I just want her to go away forever so I never have to see or think about her or the things she does. She just needs to be deloused.

>her

Thats the manliest neck ive seen on a woman.....or is it photo shop? Either way. Saving for later fap if i ever feel gay.

Is "emotionally" is euphemism for Rachels fist?

I like her.

Shitposting aside...I like that her show is decidedly different than most. She spends extra time breaking down issues, and then interviews various correspondents and/or pundits for further clarification. So first, it's not the usual "talking point, here the asshole on the right, here's the asshole on the left, listen to them argue for a segment" bullshit.

You clearly know her politics, but it basically doesn't interfere with the reporting (for example, she always asks reporters to fact-check her as she is relaying information, as she often does with Richard Engel or Robert Costa.) WAAY less biased than Hardball or Hannity.

As someone who enjoys nighttime news, Maddow delivers much more than the other info-tainment outlets. I'd like to know the current American political roundup, and hey if there was an earthquake in Peru I'd like a field report, and how's Turkey doing in the conflict to stop ISIS from crossing over? And what's the story with the dakota pipeline anyway? I've heard blurbs but an in-depth piece would really be nice...

Conversely, on CNN we have a panel of 27 jackoffs yelling at each other about "NO NO YEAH NO HE DID SHE DID" (kind of like 4 chan) for 15 hours and over on Fox, Hannity is interviewing Hillary's FORMER podiatrist (1977-84) WHO CAN PROVE BY HER WALK that she is PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY INSANE AND CLOSE TO DEATH!!! Great job!!

thats a cute boy

he went back to sports again then got fired from ESPN because he got in a twitter fight when he was shitting on some college for raisng money for cancer research

Hit the weights user and you too can have traps like "her".

he is very handsome

She gets her talking points from the DNC and was instructed by the MSNBC chief to not go after Obama for 8 years.

She's meant to be a fucking journalist but she's a shill.

Progressives have called her out before:
youtube.com/watch?v=O98oZ1HVzSM

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZcGSfwpdd8

>watch her one night
>she's talking about a oil train crash and how tons of oil has spilt
>she talks about how they're cleaning the oil spill with baby diapers and saying it's a fucking joke and that republicans are dumb

I was so fucking triggered by this. Diapers is the term used to describe the absorbent material used to soak up oil spills, it's not actually human diapers.

I was triggered for over a week and thought about writing her a letter. If she got something like that wrong and was joking about it in a very smug way, then I have to question her entire show.

#
>She spends extra time breaking down issues

She keeps repeating the same fucking points she already made, the pace is slow as shit and boring. Im following you fine, Rachel please move on, there is no need to repeat what you said 5 seconds ago for a third time.

I don't know of her that well but there was that one time she imitated the person who shouted out "Pepe!" at the rally where Hillary had her juden moment with the Alt.Right and it made her look like the biggest fucking idiot

imitation is what stupid school kids do when someone they don't like says something they don't like

how could she possible be that intelligent if that's the sort of shit she's broadcasting to America week after week?

ITT: Rachel Maddow is too intelligent for me so I'll just call her a man

she is a usefull idiot, and a lesbian. she represents the sjw in the corperate media

this

Shes about average in American journalism, which is completely biased and directs news towards a certain, approved narrative.

She doesn't seem very intelligent. Just very opinionated and incapable of understanding another's opinion.

She doesn't get paid to understand another's opinion. She gets paid to push the liberal agenda. Just like all the other major US media outlets, they are all funded by a political party.

go back to Sup Forums maddow your show is shit

i hate her cuz she's basically a liberal propaganda puppet, much like how i hate bill o'reilly for similar reasons. she's also a man btw, see pic

Is his brother Sally Kohn?

holy fuck i had to search to confirm its real
>hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

the jap is right, she is paid to push the corperate aganda, i sorta cringe watching her make her case for hillary, because she is very blatant abought it and really just list all the points that are constanly hammered by pundits in all other news stations

It really is depressing how mind-numbingly conformist lefties are, I can get all believing and saying the same shit but do they all have to have the same look to? This isn't a case of a chick who was naturally butch looking gravitating to the left this was someone who deliberately made themselves more butch looking because of their left wing politics, I mean what the fuck is wrong with them.

my fucking sides

did shit is real at school i see pretty 22 year old girls who have a pretty face and cut their hair into that butch looking thing ugh

Tommy boy dyke

Oy vey, you can trust me goyim. I have a short haircut and say the same thing the other Jewish Feminists do. I have your best interests at heart! You should identify with my values instead of the values of your family and culture!
What are you a racist bigot trapped in the past!

Oy vey, respect Jewish Culture! We have a rich history! Literally!

youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ

She looks better with the short hair to be honest
t. degenerate

Hello Rachel my old friend.