Fuck, marry, kill

Fuck, marry, kill.

69, 99, 012

fuck 1969, marry 1999, kill 2012

as a bonus, anal MJH

>Fuck, marry, kill.
I can't argue with your order, but I could exchange '99 for MJH

Fuck and marry actual original

Hanna-Barbera and even uglier TV impostors can get turned into frogs by a magic spell, then squashed flat

the one on the right looks like misses brady...

It's filmation, not hanna barbera

But 1999 is 12. You can't marry a 12 year old unless you're Muhammed.

Marry Melissa Joan Hart (why isn't she here), fuck comic Sabrina, kill modern 2D Sabrina and CGI Sabrina.

Fuck '99, marry '69, kill 2012

Assuming they're of legal age, fuck 1999, kill 2012, and Mary 1969

99 one is 12

this except I don't care about the age

12 year olds are prime sluts

>Melissa Joan Hart (why isn't she here)
Because this is a cartoons/comics board and she's not a comic or cartoon

quads of truth

>You can't marry a 12 year old
but you can fuck her or kill her? fuck your logic

1999 one should be 30 by now.

Marry 1969
Fuck 1999
Kill 2012

>no chilling adventures of sabrina

The aunts would probably be a better one.

TV Hilda had big tits.
Cartoon ones were more fuckable, though.

f 99
m 69
k 12

Fuck 1999
Marry and repeatedly knocked up 1969
Kill 2012 in a drunken stupor and go back to forgetting they exist.

That series was way better than it had any right to be.

Marry 69
Fuck 99
kill 12

'99 is so goddamned cute I want to commit various crimes

give me fanart ideas and maybe I'll pay for someone else to draw them someday

get your own fetish dude

Three panels:

Sabrina squatting totally naked in the shower. We see her bright yellow bush and right where the lips meet the bush, there is a zit. Sabrina squeezes away at it with a look of intense pain and focus on her face and the skin of the zit is super red and irritated.

Next panel, we see the moment it pops and the look of ecstasy as the pus slides right out of the head like a snake, just a thick, graceful squirt.

Last panel we see the pus coiled on her fingers and it was a clean pop, no blood, the zit is almost completely flat now, and Sabrina is slumped over in exhausted/spent relief.

Are you claiming exclusive right to fetishize cute blonde girls?

I won't stand for it!

marry 1969
fuck 1999
kill 2012

Totally unacceptable.

I won't countenance Sabrina having bush.

What if Sabrina's magic caused her to wet herself?

Fuck that noise Muhammed got his already, this 12 year old girl is mine. Don't worry user I'mma keep it on the DL tho, tell people I adopted her for the first few years like Woody Allen did. Fucking foolproof son.

Truer quads have never been reached.

Check'd and kek'd

Melissa Joan Hart Sabrina is still Sup Forums because Sabrina was originally Sup Forums.

It would be extremely awkward

She's a small girl.

For you

How many of these snaps do you have

>is way better
ftfy
And it should be expected. It was made by the guy behind Afterlife with Archie.

I set it to count up from 0001 several years ago.

I only have about 200 Sabrina caps for now

Wait it's ongoing?
I thought it was a limited run.

literally rose lalonde

Post more then

1999, 1969, 2012

OK

Sabrina mudwrestling Lydia. Sabrina gets stripped naked by Akko. Sabrina trying to subdue Sailor Moon. Sabrina can be shipped with basically any magical girl, spellcaster, or just whatever situation seems funny at the moment. Including 60s acid flashback drug trip jokes if you want to draw trippy flower backgrounds.
"Why did I wake up dressed as the Enchantress? No, wait, a better question is where did Mabel get that much Smile Dip and how do I get my head to stop hurting." Looks over to see Wendy Corduroy and Wendy the good little witch asleep on the couch. "On the other hand, it could be worse."

Sabrina and Lydia would make a neat contrasting pair. Blonde/black, pink+white/red+black, cute/weird(but cute)...

wet sabrina is cute

A better (and more entertainingly disastrous) idea then just Sabrina+ the Ghoul School. There's only two ways that'll end up and neither of them is blue board. But at least Whinnie the werewolf gets a new bone to chew.
Not to mention Star Butterfly, Sofia the first, Gwen from Ben 10, and maybe Abby from Grossology.

CUTE

More some indeterminate time in the future.

Like at least a thread's full.

Brown-haired Sabrina is cute. Especially since it's cake mix, because she just blew up home ec.

lauren_southern_cn.jpeg

what does the "cn" stand for?

99 is just begging to fucked like crazy,, but if you marry her you can fuck her EVERY SINGLE NIGHT

All three for all three. Preferably at the same time, I do have other things to do.

This. They don't make girls like they used to.

Sabrina's secret life was terrible, it made the 99 cartoon (which some would already say was dubious in quality) look like a masterpiece