sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
youtube.com/watch?v=M49CrWQdV70
yahoo.com/news/clinton-gets-jennifer-lopez-boost-miami-031104445.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ela1XlozoVk
youtube.com/watch?v=6Bwfm7-uNS4
youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/10/28/fox-news-host-sean-hannity-omits-comma-blasphemes-god/?utm_term=.de08f9a0f9b6#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eyy fpbp

FIRST FOR FUCK HILLARY CLINTON

Pretty sure he's got this won..

Keep in mind that the Third World will prevail over the First World. The union of Amerindians + African + Middle Eastern + Asian will move upon the north, we will take all your positions, because your are lazy and afraid, while we work and fight without calculating human costs. You are the country clubs and the suburbs with children playing in the grass and riding bicycles. Instead, we are marginals of the filth of the cities.

We will pass over the First World with a steamroller. This is struggle, the future is ours,

Reposting my question

Does anyone know what happens in the dwell time between the election and when Trump actually takes office?Does he just have to prepare and stuff? He's gonna have to figure out how to relinquish power of his company.

>mfw Hillary loses because a jew couldn't stop being degenerate for 5 seconds

How do you think Bill is feeling right now?

MAGA

Al'ban?

i trust mr. trump will prepare you psichologically to accept impending amerindian take over of u.s.a.

>MSM dies because the results BTFO the polls

AWoooooooooooooovement

sooo.... about those green globulants...

A tad... Ill.

He's preparing his safe spot when the election is over. He's gonna skip the country and leave Hillary behind.

Trump's actually gonna fucking do it, isn't he? He's really gonna win the fucking Presidency.

We actually meme'd Donald Trump of all people into being the leader of the free world. It really, unironically, makes me think.

After Trump wins, will Hillary survive long enough to make it to jail before her overlords take her out?

Good night, trump gen
KEK is with us all

awooooooooooo

the european element in this thread call for outside aid and is lost in his recession, falls back to suburb

the amerindian element pis in the face of the european jkakjakjakjkjakja

Al'ban?

Does it ever disgust you how brazen Hillary is that now she openly challenges the FUCKING FBI now to do something about her?

>tfw hillary

Is there a Bane scene edit (video) with Hillary and friends?

Soylent

She'll probably flee the country

kek

>THEY STILL THINK HE CAN WIN

THEY STILL THINK HE CAN WIN

Give it up you retards its OVER hahahahahah

is nice.... not to be white european

There's no time to celebrate now maggot.

Let's just say, right now, they're tied. We need to work our hardest to win fully, and we'll find out on November 8th

Meme Collections

memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/28pROL
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

>tfw youre a bit paranoid about the next Trump leak
Wont be surprised if the leak is going to be something as useless like that Uncle Tom shit

>Be Huma
>Infiltrate the kaffir with a Jew orbiter
>He spurns your mocha legs for a loli
>Cry to Shillary
>Fuck up her campaign
>She auditions you for #Barbell'd.com

PUNISHED
U
N
I
S
H
E
D

>Trump will lead the US to save Europe for the THIRD time

God damn do we have to keep saving the world every time

>yfw the guy from The Apprentice becomes President, makes America great again, and locks up Hillary Clinton
This Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to be fun as fuck with my hardcore Republican family, I'm giddy as hell just thinking about it.

And we're going to go out and vote to make certain of it.

We've going to be on the lookout for voter fraud to make certain of it.

We're going to TALK to people about why they should vote for Trump, to make certain of it.

We will WORK to WIN!

Her time is limited.

what's pic related's reaction to all these happenings, pol?

TRUMP IS FINISHED.
RICK WILSON WAS RIGHT.
MY SOURCES TELL ME THIS VIDEO WILL BE RELEASED ON MONDAY AND IT WILL KILL HIS CAMPAIGN.
youtube.com/watch?v=M49CrWQdV70

Trump supporters can look over rape charges, fraud, Russian ties, sexual assault, treason, bigotry and the first presidential candidate not to share his tax returns...and we are supposed to get excited about some emails not even knowing what they say? What a joke!

I'm filtering Argentina

He already did, Ivanka, Eric and Don Jr have been running things for over a year now.

>that whole article
>someone actually bought a billboard for that

I knew this was a memelection but thought what the fuck nigga

not only does Comey need to resign Obama in the lame duck needs to appoint a special prosecutor for Chaffetz. This guy is CLEARLY abusing his power to jail political opponents. Not even close.

>You have failed me for the last time, Huma

yahoo.com/news/clinton-gets-jennifer-lopez-boost-miami-031104445.html

>Shill for Hill shills at my local university were giving these away for people that pledged to vote for Hillary
>They were everywhere last week
>Today it started raining quite more so than usual
>This happened
>Was talking with a friend the other day, and the Shill for Hill shills on campus are payed to be there (no surprise) BUT most are former alumni or never went to school there.

S H A D I L AY

Sadly head of my university is a (((globalist))) who made it a requirement to take 2 globalist SJW classes to graduate with a bachelors. There was a clinton rally there and a Tim Kaine rally as well (barely any went to the latter, lel).

What's Obama plan? Throw Hillary under the bus and flee the country?

please do

Anybody knows what happens if i filter my own country?

She gave birth to her two children on stage.

She said what she did because she knows they can't release shit without DOJ approval or else it's inadmissible.

She thinks people will think the FBI isn't relasing anything because they've got nothing, but it will hit the news stream that the DOJ is preventing the investigation and people will remember when Lynch met with Bill on the tarmac.

I just listened to the latest nate silver podcast, these guys are saying october surprises in history have never moved the polls more than 2% and that trump was 6 point behind when the news came out. They dont take into account early voting or daily tracking polls to predict their shit, just the useless oversampled mainstream polls. They are in for a big surprise

Can you imagine the Christmas specials this year with President Elect TRVMP leading the festivities?

Give the Brits a little credit

If you want to derail the McMullin's tactics towards Trump, use this for Mormon psyops

>"Unity is power; and when I reflect on the importance of it to the stability of all governments, I am astounded at the silly moves of persons and parties to foment discord in order to ride into power on the current of popular excitement; nor am I less surprised at the stretches of power, or restrictions of right, which too often appear as acts of legislators, to pave the way to some favorite political schemes, as destitute of intrinsic merit, as a wolf’s heart is of the milk of human kindness: a Frenchman would say, “prosque tout aimer richesses et pouvoir;” (almost all men like wealth and power.) - Joseph Smith Jr. 1844

I think I saw something about Trump being playful with a celebrity by hugging them and I guess kissing them. Didn't read the shill article but google search it and you'll have your next leak.

Or its the Epstien thing. But who knows.

we need to be hitting social media hard this week guys, im talking all out offensive. noone is going to change their minds in the couple of days before the election, and people are already voting early

if you arent shitposting on twitter or facebook shilling for the god emperor, you will have only yourself to blame

let us ride the wave of good fortune we just received by the mainstream media that was forced to report hillarys email scandal again.

TO VICTORY LADS

we need volunteers to tweet and shitpost memes. are you in?

It would be extremely painful

Classic Continentals.

Cumming snow just thinking about!

>here's $12000 that'll take care of your fear

Were you going to post an image?

kek

Lie as hard as he can and hopes the leaks don't come out.

most president elects have a "transition team" that take scare of all the legal, transition of power, and civil matters

I'm gonna record CNN on election night just to watch based Kayleigh destory the election panel one last time

One guy from Nate's website said that Hillary supporters have more enthusiasm than Trump supporters.

t. Degenerate Jew producer of (((Modern Family)))

one of my favorite moments

youtube.com/watch?v=Ela1XlozoVk

>She said what she did because she knows they can't release shit without DOJ approval or else it's inadmissible.
Oh yes, they can. The DOJ is not a god of some sort preventing the judiciary from acting if given evidence of a crime. All they have to do is take this shit to a judge and he can write out a fucking arrest warrant right there.

Wont be surprised

This shit got hinted by fucking Rick Wilson for fucks sake thats how much I doubt I have compared to that "nigger" tape

Trump did say he was going to save Christmas.

WAS THIS RICK WILSON'S BOMBSHELL??

>we'll be saying Merry Christmas again at department stores when working

what a time to be comfy.

He's gonna go straight and try to find a position at the UN.

I think they thought that pussy shit would be the killshot. But as we all know, there are no brakes on the Trump Train.

>Some of Hollywood's biggest celebrities come out to support Hillary
>She's still just barely hanging on

Clinton campaign theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Bwfm7-uNS4

>Nate Water based lubricant

>Don Lemon calls in sick

>When it comes out that (((Carlos Danger))) spilled the beans in the last two weeks of the election

We were fated to win, comrades. This is just the beginning.

That's when the Electoral College cast their votes

Also his kids are running the company now

Shillary supporters can look over rape charges, fraud, Russian ties, sexual assault, treason, bigotry and the first presidential candidate to be running under criminal investigation by the FBI...and we are supposed to get excited about some harmless pussy grabbing, and they let him do it and liked it?? What a joke!!

MERKEL BTFO

Just like you would expect from the master, Nate "Literally always wrong" Silver

no

Strap in baby....

hahahah keep crying bitch hes not gonna win

I can't wait to see people like you fall apart when it happens

dont they need a warrant to examine the folders?

ARREST WARRANTS CONFIRMED NOVEMBER 11

youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ

Trump is now at his highest point of support in the campaign since June (yes, even higher than after the convention and the Clinton collapse)

Hillary is at almost her lowest.

Btw this is the same poll that had Hillary up 12 a week ago.

This is an unprecedented & monumentous shift.
Keep fighting. It's working.

WHAT COULD RICK WILSON HAVE THAT WOULD END TRUMPS CAMPAIGN?

IS IT WORSE THAN PUSSY GRABBING?

I ALREADY VOTED FOR TRUMP BUT I WANT TO REDO MY VOTE

Post-campaign book
Transition team gets to work measuring the drapes
Maybe he'll announce his cabinet
Maybe a special episode of The Apprentice with the President-elect

washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/10/28/fox-news-host-sean-hannity-omits-comma-blasphemes-god/?utm_term=.de08f9a0f9b6#comments

Jeez. Can we just admit he fucked up big league?

THIS!

In that respect CTR is now helping us!
I actually appreciate this leaf.
Gotta stay grounded guys!