WAKE ME UP INSIDE

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

CAN'T WAKE UP!

Other urls found in this thread:

unilad.co.uk/news/hillary-recorded-discussing-election-fixing-plans-in-leaked-tape/
soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1
youtube.com/watch?v=PP6DPIEkm6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>unilad

thats basically normie tier, so this is pretty serious

jesus, even some fucking bluepilled normie page like UNILAD is posting this.
I wonder what the faggots at AJ+ are thinking right now hmmmm, looks like the saudi shekels will go to waste on them

This will be the end of Hillary's campaign.

Is that the Palestinian one or another one?

Proof or fuck off

>UNILAD

WTF I hated these guys when I used FB a few years ago. My friends were always liking the SJW virtue signalling crap they would post constantly.

Do they not support Hillary? Bernouts I bet?

>yfw ITS NOTHING

Getting real tired of your stupid lies Sup Forums

This. Palestine's tape is already out there, no one cared.

Need confirmation ASAP. This could be huge if it's about America's election.

Go and check the page you fucking burgers. Do you want to wait for someone to invent a mobility scooter for your fucking mouse?

Implying some click bait tier website would know breaking ass news like that before us

Its the palestine tape prolly, also nobody cared because it got out weighed by the fbi burning her ass

If you dont post a link then trolling is occuring

I'd buy that for a dollar

unilad.co.uk/news/hillary-recorded-discussing-election-fixing-plans-in-leaked-tape/

It's about Palestine.

It's the Palestine one

>it's nothing

Can't find the actual audio file on the article

soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1

That's the one in the article

Wtf this is about Palestine

based kebabs

Exactly, the article says that too, OP is just a faggot. This has been known about for awhile

ITS REAL

"In this interview with editor and staff writer of The Jewish Press, Eli Chomsky, the then senator, Clinton, can be heard arguing that the U.S. should have manipulated the Palestinian parliamentary elections to ensure Hamas didn’t win. ‘Democratic’ candidate right there."

Too good of a slide to be CTR, FBI user. Don't expose yourself.

>The fact that this tape is spreading to even normalfag sources is "nothing".

>clickbait trolling normies for hits is srz bznz guiz

How retarded can a drumpfkin get?

Test

#CantWakeUp

a while as in what.. a day? lmao

>no one cared

wrong

I'm not saying the tape is literally nothing, but it's nothing about the American election.

so what? leftests cry like a bitch for palestine and hillary is suggesting ignoring their democratic sovereignty.

WHAT DO I DO

WHAT DO I DO

WHAT DO I DO

WHAT DO I DO RIGHT

Holy fuck, are there people working on that?

I'd buy that.

Moving my mouse is so difficult.

>unilad
more like wewlad

What, you think we shouldn't have rigged the elections against HAMAS? If you love HAMAS so much why don't you go join them?

See how easy it is to deflect that issue?

>a jew leaks a tape about Hillary trying to get Palestine under control by fixing elections in order to save the US from utter immigration degeneracy
LITERALLY if someone posted this here in 2012 we would laugh at their face and they'd probably be banned just for lulz

jesus christ Sup Forums election 2016 is too much, just too much

AND WE STILL HAVE OVER A WEEK LEFT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOLY SHIT I HATE NORMIES SO FUCKING MUCH

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Is this any good?
youtube.com/watch?v=PP6DPIEkm6Y