Rate my theory

>Huma would log in to Hillary's private email account.

>Huma has used Anthony Weiner's laptop to log in to Hillary's private email account.

>Anthony Weiner's laptop contains all the deleted emails.

>Anthony Weiner may have just saved the free world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oxyPQ4_Xeqc?t=39
youtube.com/watch?v=PyGXhr90BPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very viable

>Anthony's Weiner may have just saved the free world.

ftfy

We should thank Anthony by giving him a life-time support of 15 y.o. whores.

it's the least we can do. He SAVED THE FUCKING FREE WORLD!

>weiner saved us from the cunt

Why the FUCK do these high-tier politicians use broken teenager English? "Which flight u on ?" What the fucking fuck? All of them are the same, someone explain to me. This rustles me so much that I can't stay quiet anymore. Are all the democrats just complete retards?

Either Huma was jealous or hated his husband that she used his laptop in secret. Poetry desu

youtu.be/oxyPQ4_Xeqc?t=39
>Trump ranting about Anthony Weiner in 2012

Pretty much this, I think.

I don't believe the blackmail theory at all. They've never had difficulty getting away with anything before.

I think this was a case of the FBI office investigating Weiner didn't think they'd stumble upon Clinton evidence, and didn't bother notifying Comey of what they were doing. They didn't treat Weiner with the kid gloves Clinton and her aides did.

Once they discovered these emails and reported to Comey, he had to decide whether or not to bring it forward, or risk agents selling their story to Fox News. His hand was forced.

NYPD had jurisdiction and didn't report anything to the FBI until after they found the "Life Insurance" folder.

That's probably exactly what happened. We already know that Huma managed some of hillarys emails. Whos to say that she didn't do it on her home computer using something like microsoft outlook? or some shit like that.

There are way too many possibilities to just narrow it down to one at this point. Some other favorites of mine:

>Huma had a folder of dirt on the Clintons in case they ever tried to stab her in the back, located on Weiner's computer. Weiner gets caught up in this scandal and FBI finds it.

>FBI was sitting on information all along and are using the Weiner case to pile on more shit on top of existing shit in order to take Hillary down.

>They were so incompetent that they forgot she used Weiner's computer for her private emails and now they are paying the price.

Bcos they typd on blkberry

How about this theory

They have CP

I think it's more likely that Huma and Weiner just had their devices synced at home and Weiner inadvertently wound up with way too much information about the CF's paid for Saudi oil pipeline and how that impacted our disastrous Syria policy.

I want to believe. Also check. my. dubs.

STOP

lol u tk him 2 da bar|? -H

Highly doubt it. I think it's more likely that something that they thought they deleted from all the other devices somehow was forgotten about on Weiner's computer.

>tfw Hillary might lose the election and possibly face prosecution because a jew pedophile couldn't keep his dick in his pants after the election

allahuakbar

My theory is that the email account she used on the laptop auto-synched with the server. Depending on the server and client config, there may not even be a notification that it was done.
t. guy with a fucking imap folder stuck in his gmail account after playing with a nice email frontend program

Also, if she was using Outlook to access the account (unlikely, but possible), every fucking thing in her account is stored even when you think it was deleted.

truly stranger than fiction

Rowdy Gowdy responds to the FBI probe:

Rip

Its too bad he shot himself in the back of the head 3 times. His wiener saved western civilization.

F

what fucking emails

Gowdy 4:18 onwards

huma emailed docs to her yahoo account to print them. they probably just have her nailed on forwarding classified information to herself, making it insecure (which is illegal). She's already admitted to knowingly doing that in her previous FBI testimony

Wishful thinking if you believe this

Liberals have the mentality of 13 year olds. They could be 68 and staring death in the face like Hillary, doesn't matter.

This was one of the biggest annoyances I had with the veritas videos.
All these people in political seatings throwing out curse words and having such a small vocabulary. I mean sure they are pieces of shit inciting chaos as they said but come on, you can atleast pretend to be slightly professional.

What if its not even the 33k and Wiener exposed some even more fucked up shit

Weiner was keeping the info as future blackmail ammo , all politicians do this but no one has ever needed to more than Weiner, he is living in desperation

Huma probably was trying to keep it as blackmail, while using Weiner's devices, because a disgraced pedophile and perverted politician would be easier for everyone to just believe is also keeping internal files.

Can you feel it ? IF you can then praise him
PRAISE TO BE KEK

"what flight u on?" lol
start a meme that says hillary has multiple personalities lol

It's going to make for the best fucking movie.

Yea those secrets can be considered leaked not just mishandled... Yahoo got BTFO by hackers this year.

For Fuck's sake, the memes are writing themselves,

The god emperor is truly omniprescient

The private server was created to allow access to TS files to CFG donors via pay to play.

This is what I was thinking the whole time. There are enough people involved that someones email client has touched that server and has a copy of at least some of those deleted emails. Finding a copy of those emails on Wiener's laptop makes perfect sense if you consider that Huma might have used it from time to time or even more often. Also, if you consider that Clinton and her team started cleaning up before any investigation had started they were bound to miss something being in a hurry to hide evidence... clearly they did.

The question is whether or not there is anything of value in those emails like everyone has assumed. I know nothing about law or law enforcement but I would imagine that it might only require a single incriminating email showing that Hillary and her cohorts had intent to hide information to blow the email case back wide open. Not to mention that the Clinton Foundation investigation is ongoing and the Wiener case is ongoing.

Either way if Hillary somehow pulls this election off and civil war doesn't breakout (joking) the entire 4 years of her term is going to be terrible.

Thanks for timestamp. This was a good interview. Watching Hillary's reaction to everything is truly a gift.

Cheryll Mills sacrifices to Moloch.
It is a meme war.

Kek wills it!

And yes, I hope the power struggle from the aides of clinton destroy her from within.

So it was the NYPD who found these files, then sent them on to the FBI?

We know Gulianni is on the Trump Team, and it's entirely possible there are people on the NYPD who are still loyal to him. What are the odds Trump already has these emails, or at least knows what's on them?