>planning trip to America
>geologist buddy literally begged me not to go
>tells me about Yellowstone volcano
>his geologist buddies are losing their minds over it
>Yellowstone park is closed off to visitors
>webcams are now replaying previous days footage
>monitoring equipment is spitting out old data
>animals have fled the park, including all the fish in the lakes
>showed me footage of flashes coming out of the ground during night, meaning lava is flowing up to the surface
>says that it's going to explode any geological second now
Sucks to be you guys I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

volcanodiscovery.com/turrialba/news.html
youtu.be/FLh4ODMBGJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell me more.

>including all the fish in the lakes

>The fish literally evolved into salamanders and ran away

>animals have fled the park
>including all the fish
What

lmao the fish walked away? this is some crazy shit

>geological second

so what 1000 years?

I'm on top of Yellowstone right now.

>including all the fish in the lakes
>geological second

Qeq confirms.

blessed thread

No, shit thread with another false happening.

Kek.

Please. We had a month of this bullshit earlier this year. 50 threads a day of idiots pretending to be scared/ignorant/happy about it.

All I wanna do is read threads about Hilarys campaign going to hell. Not interested in volcanoed bisons.

>implying fish cans swim up a weak stream leading to a lake to escape magma rising from the lakebed

aussie posting at it's finest

Can't*
>never mobilepost Sup Forums, never

>>animals have fled the park, including all the fish in the lakes

Now that's something.

I was in yellowstone 2 weeks ago. your friend is lying. or more likely, you have no friends and you are lying.

confirmed, I see 6 bison fleeing right now, going west

Bad goy.

For fuck's sake, can we please make these threads ban tier? I swear it's every 20 minutes with these shitty threads.

Goes in all fields, etc.

Kek has brought all the fish up into the heavens with him as tribute.

Geologist here. You're buddies must be first year students or some shit and their profs scared them. It will go in about a "geological second to a geological hour" which means within the next few million years. I can nearly guarantee that it will not happen in our lifetime. Despite the fact that the chamber is absolutely massive, for the type of volcano it is, it's very early and showing absolutely no signs that there will be an eruption anytime soon. It's in it's very early stages.
Don't listen to all the fear pandering. Ask any igneous petrology professor and they'll tell you the same shit, or better yet, call up Yellowstone national park and request to speak to those involved in studying the volcano

What's the weather like?

Shut the fuck up you upside down, kangaroo sodomizing, nigger. There is, literally, nothing happening in Yellowstone, outside of the geologic activity that is typical for the area. I live 80 miles from it, if there was a happening imminent, I'd be aware of it, and I'd laugh at all you fuckers who'd die slowly over a few years from food shortages, when I'd be incinerated within minutes if it let's fully loose.

>falling for the volcano jew

this entire thing is just the top of the volcano

yellowstone volcano will create thousands of jobs and revitalize the american volcano resources industry

Where is the place to worry about then?
Indonesia or Philippines?

Look, either it is going to explode, or it isn't going to explode. My mate are freaking out and telling me there's a 50% chance it will explode. Are you gambling your family on a 1/2 chance for that volcano to explode? I'm not risking anything. I've already started stocking up on food in case this volcano is really a global catastrophe like some people are saying it is.

fuck ban tier, murder tier.

Quick question, does the constant geyser activity serve as a pressure release or do I have the wrong idea?

I laughed so hard at this

Wrong idea.

Most places have a water table right?

Yellowstone's just so happens to run over a caldera. So yes, it's a "pressure release" but for the water table, not the volcano itself.

Think of it like a teapot on a stove. The stove is the volcano, the teapot is the water table.

You do realize that MANY people including the USGS monitor the park constantly. They would all have to be in on it if they were replaying old data. Please. You can go online and check the stations anytime. If something were happening there, many people would be letting everybody know.
Also the Park has Huge geothermal activity...that's what all the geysers are. Very active. The seismologists and anybody willing to learn, can tell the difference between geothermal activity and magma movement on the seismograms. It's not that hard to figure out. The park is constantly changing from hotspots that melt the roads to certain areas having uplifts as well as water chemistry changes.
It's a fucking SuperVolcano....you don't think that they would watch it very carefully? Don't worry, if it goes it will possibly end humanity if not reduce it to a very small percentage. Pretty much a doomsday scenario. It's also overdue for eruption. Sleep Tight!

umm wtf geology?!

>emails show that HRC and CF fracked faults near yellowstone to force an eruption as a last ditch effort to slide the election
>'Fuck the emails, Yellowstone going nuclear!" - HRC
>Cruz and Kimm sacrifice their virginity to appease the volcanor

The explosion, when it comes, actually happens because of a drop in pressure. Gases are dissolved in the magma chamber and building up over eons. A drop in pressure would cause them to bubble out (like opening a shaken bottle of beer).

Who honestly cares this much about living?

>another yellowstone thread

YELLOWSTONES SISTER VOLCANO TURRIALBA VOLCANO IS BLOWING UP

Sister volcanoes reflect one another, if one is flaring up, usually the other volcano will flow suite very shortly.

volcanodiscovery.com/turrialba/news.html

maybe we shouldn't build that wall in case we have to run to Mexico

>costa rica

you stupid fuck

What is a 'geological second'? Is it close to microwave seconds?

>fish have fled the lakes

this is some next-level shitposting Australia

4/10

didn't sage

wtf Im in Wyoming now and I started drinking water and THE WATER FLED FROM MY GLASS GUYS IT;S HAPPENING

It's good they put a river there to turn off the lava

The water at Yellowstone is now considered some of the most pure water on Earth, as all microorganisms have fled from it.

a buddy of mine works for the national park service at yellowstone

he told me that the trees are toppling over and rolling downhill to get away from the blast

>geological second
>millions of years
its fucking nothing

Pretty soon even the lava will be fleeing Yellowstone.

>including all the fish
>any geological second

i live across the street from Yellowstone and i saw a whole line of fish leaving today, like they were fleeing or something

>any geological second now

Build the wall to keep illegal migrating fish

7.1 earthquake in Italy...

>a butterfly flapping it's wings in Italy

>one geological second
That's like 10,000 years user

Thanks for blocking the date buttface

How the fuck do fish leave the lakes you retarded faggot?

why do foreigners always bash and shit talk the U.S. but yet always do shit like this? Please please dont ever come to our country you fucking aussie shit bag we dont need no mo foreigners #MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN.

How do fish flee a lake?

This is clearly a distraction to take the heat off Hillary Clinton.

Yellowstone volcano is a fucking Hillshill.

Drop a cherrybomb into a fissure so we canget this armageddon over with.

Make sure the fish people are all evacuated first though

Just out of curiosity, could any of the Geo experts way in on the effects that the new SATAN 2 would have if it landed a direct hit on one of the larger magma chambers?

Maybe the fish just know something we don't?

>Yellowstone is a mountain with an ice cap

Okay

I bet your friends families run the local food bins & you just lined their pockets cumbrains

Captcha image is a fish sign

youtu.be/FLh4ODMBGJE

>any geological second
too bad a geological second is like 200 thousand years.
also there's no "mountain type" volcanoes in yellowstone you uncultured fuck.

nigga if yellowstone was acting up there would be no way to hide it. even if they shut off any equipment on site theres still a shit ton of sites around the world recording data on seismic waves

I never believed in Australia's shit posting abilities till now. This thread has had me in stiches

Im shocked your stitches havent fled yet

USE KEK MAGIC TO JUST FUCKING KILL ME

Maybe that's why animals are freaking out. My mims neighbor said they thought their dog was telling them an earthquake was coming

T. Yellowstone hotspot

I'm on to you!

>its an Australian thread

>geological second

Is that closer to a lightyear or a parsec?

wtf i hate yellowstone now

> Planning trip to australia
> Rockologist wife's son begs me not to go
> Tells me about Uluru Ayers rock
> His strayaologist buddies are on suicide watch
> Seismic activity around rock increasing
> Magnetic activity
> Neurological activity
> Australian government closed rock off
> Mobilized fuckin' fightin' 76th motorized cunt brigade
> Rock is alive and channeling consciousness through great barrier reef
> fuckin strayan rockfish committed seppuku
> spiders and rabbits fucking
> Wikileaks emails leaked stating Assange requested asylum to get away from rock

WTF is going on down under lads?

>any geological second now

So any century now eh?

australia taking its rightful crown back from Canada

10/10

Thats the wrong type of volcano for yellowstone you stupid vegemite eating gin jockey.

There hasn't been a single seismic event in yellowstone (the one dot north of SLC is way too far south, and its only a 2.5) for over a month.

>moronic aussie friend tells me he's coming over for a visit
>has been blabbering about his grand scheme of holding a 'big bikkie barbie full a bingles and bonnies' in the backwoods of yellowstone for months now
>has ignored my repeated explanations that this is a felony and that he will be shot by the park rangers
>tells me he can 'outdog those divvy vans'
>he is going to get shot for sure
>decide to scare him away instead
>look into aussie education system
>it's even worse than they say, his science textbooks are holdovers from when the britbongs landed on that shithole
>send him a couple of those old yellowstone conspiracy videos
>tell him they're from my geologist buddy mark
>his attention span is so short he's probably stopped reading this post by now
>but the videos are filled with spooky music and shots of grizzlies drowning in lava
>don't hear from him for a few hours
>suddenly he's frantically messaging me, imploring me to 'rack off to never never and never look back'
>tell him it's ok i have a bunker and a watch tuned to geologic time
>tells me 'that's a fair suck of the sav, you seppos always had your kangaroos together in the paddock'
>ok
>'as for me i'll be staying farther from yellie than a wombat from a whacker'
>good
>another aussie saved from himself

>Geological second

See you in 10,000 years retard

underrated

kek

How are they gonna shut down the atoms in the blast though, you fucking idiot?

I was there for the birth of this meme. fairly obscure.

Fucking Aussie shitposters

SPOOKIEST. HALLOW'S EVE. EVER.

then don't you think we're a little overdue for one?

its not a meme you queef, NATO in reverse is ATON, which stands for ATOm No, aka atoms shut down

>Mr4u

>denying evolution

isn't SATAN in new mexico?