I regret this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEtL7qzLUA0
bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm#employed
vid.me/Nrhi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

explain why

Fucking cuck

kek you must be like those faggot who sell on the dip and get fucked when the stock rises higher!

Pound sinking, scotland leaving, economy turning shit. Fucking ukip dickheads like that kike frottage

Brexit is one of the biggest mistakes in European history.

Yup

We'll have to wait and see the full extent of the damage but to me it was like amputating a limb to save a life, imo things like not being able to vote out politicians and having everything veto'd needed to go

I don't know much about Brexit but Farage seems like a nice guy and anyone going against the globalists probably has the right idea. Maybe it is in their best interest to try and make you regret it economically?

youtube.com/watch?v=SEtL7qzLUA0

dude it's gonna take a few years for britain to recover but trust me it will be worth it long term.

... the whole world is fucked. I even went to your country and saw too much (((racemixing)). Fuck

Europe's looking for refugees, maybe you could go there.

Silly OP

At least the guilt won't be with moi :^)

ITT:cucks

Don't let yourself fall for this cuck shit, Britain. For one brilliant moment you were actually a great nation again.

Fag, economy is growing, also we haven't even left yet. Short term economic effects were predicted and accepted when we ticked that fucking box.

Freedom isn't won by being a cuck and taking the easy road.

Fağit

You haven't even left yet.

Anybody saying "Brexit has done [x]" is mentally retarded and should never open their mouth on a political issue ever again.

You. Have. Not. Left. Yet.

A durrrrrrrrr.

>i know nothing except memes
average remaincuck

Not your ballot, faggot. EU BTFO

These things happen. It is time for us all to have a stiff upper lip, and face the consequences of the choices we made.

>It'll be worth it in the long term
Studies show that leaving gains short term benefits, and that long term will have negative growth- It's only going to get worse from here.

If the instant the results were made, Britain left the EU, they would have the short term benefits, however market expectations have acted in advance, and Britain will probably not see higher wages or more employment like they thought they would.

I don't.

I'm from Northern Ireland, before someone calls me a Spaniard.

I voted to leave and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Fuck the EUSSR.

>more employment

I never thought nor expect this. You are not going to get higher employment in todays increasingly automated world, not going to happen. Also at a time when we need to be reducing the population, you shouldn't be getting greater numbers into employment anyway.

Get off our continent, you fucking terrorist.

Germanistan imports terrorists, you aren't in any position to criticise me.

That is actually a good thing! Once the immigrants realize how shit the country has become, they'll up and leave.

We don't. Get the fuck back to your country you filthy alcoholic pedophile.

Those things are happening and being reported because they want to scare you into backpedaling. Brexit hasn't been made effective yet you dumb cunt.

Actual econometrician here.

>Studies show that leaving gains short term benefits, and that long term will have negative growth- It's only going to get worse from here.
You're fucking retarded. You know how many times I made shit look good for my office on purpose just to show the effects they wanted?

And, even then, let's just use basic logic.
>le epic study done by my economist of choice confirms my confirmation bias xD
Seriously, gas yourself if you can't read a "study" with a pair of bullshit glasses.

>however market expectations have acted in advance
What the fuck are you even talking about? If you actually believe in the efficient market hypothesis or believe the world operates like your neo-neo-neo-classical purely competitive supply and demand charts, then I have bad news for you.

>Britain will probably not see higher wages or more employment like they thought they would.
There is so much that goes into wages: available capital, interest rates, FDI, labor demand, technology improvements, supply shocks, education, IQ, mother's education level, industry health, trade deals, minimum wages, elasticity of labor prices, etc., etc., fucking etc.

And, as for employment; here in the USA the BLS uses sampling methods to determine the unemployment rate.

What qualifies for "employed" you might ask? If you made any money during the week of the sample survey.
>"People are considered employed if they did any work at all for pay or profit during the survey reference week."
>bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm#employed

Just, please. Shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about, faggot.

delet this!

>Scotland leaving

Isn't that good?

Nice get of rationality.

>econometrician

Sounds like Economagician desu senpai

checked shit get

You're a bloody Nonce m8

Why does your flag have a little british flag in it

>Studies show

So do you have any predictions other than its hard to predict?'

You can easily just have a referendum to vote if down the line it really isn't working.

>Economagician
This is an accurate description tbqh.

Omitted variable bias and zero conditional mean are pretty much all you need to understand to even see econometrics is bullshit anyways. People who don't understand "business analytics" pay out the ass for it though because they think the magic formula with 6 variables describes their market.

This isn't your personal blog, you stupid faggot.

Surly companies don't spend money on literal entrail readers without results.

Did you get a degree in essentially 'fuck it I'll flip a coin between logical courses of action'

>paper ballot
>Clearly written question
>clear marks of voting choice

Why is this so hard for America to get right?

>Pound sinking

This is a good thing. The pound was overvalued as fuck. Inflation is a complete non-issue as the UK was at near 0% to begin with, it boosts exports and prompts domestic manufacturing (thus creating jobs) to offset rising import costs.

>economy turning shit

The economy is steadily growing beyond expectations and faster than eurozone countries, even after the referendum.

Fuck globalists and fuck the EU

To be fair anyone who says they can predict things accurately is probably bullshitting. I remember last year overhearing some professors talk at the like plant protection faculty because a lot of people especially the farmers are antsy due to the climate changes. So one of them was saying how they get calls if there'll be colds this month or not and he was saying how the fuck would I know, I'm not a soothsayer or some shit.

I bet you regret this more.

Every decision is risk/return. You risked a lot, but have little to gain. Brexit is stupid by definition. It wasn't about nationalism anyway. Just Tory infighting for leadership and Cameron gambled it all on a referendum.

pay debnbts

It's like being a ship navigator, you don't need to know what every molecule of water is doing or what it means but looking at tide and wind you can figure out what the bugger picture means and how to get the boat from place to place.

Anti-EU sentiments have been growing in this country for decades because the EU turned into a political institution that nobody signed up for.

The EU had chance after chance to fix things, warning after warning that bad things were going to happen if something didn't give. They sat back in hubris and did nothing.

Well, yeah, worthless people don't actually attempt to make things better, they go to where it's already good and freeload

Fag.

You're like the guy who breaks out of prison and then freaks out because no one is giving him dinner.

The other EU countries are watching you through the bars and they cry when no one is looking but then have to act tough if they see France watching

>Get the fuck back to your country you filthy alcoholic pedophile.

Take your own advice and receive your entire extended family back, please. I'm sick of seeing Moorish spic niggers speaking their filthy language in my town.

Move to Scotland. The eu will be dictating your life to you soon enough

pussy ass nigger

You're weak.

Why did you vote leave in the first place? A polack stole your car?

it literally hasnt even happened yet
nice try SNPIDF

Not. An. Argument.

Those are short-term effects that everyone should have expected going into it.

Chances are you will come out on top in the long-term, as long as the EU and US do not intentionally sabotage you at every step.

Your country should have never been accepted into the EU in the first place and should have been kicked out as soon as it was discovered that Greece flat-out lied about their financial situation when they applied for membership.

Having to unfairly support southern leech countries such as yours is one of the main reasons why people in prosperous member nations want to leave the EU.

Yeah, I don't like the EU either, but in reality everyone did sign up for it at some point. It was openly stated from the 60's that this was meant to be a political union. In fact it slowed down in the 80's and right now the project has relatively stagnated.

>I regret doing something that won't happen for 1-2 more years

You are conflating the EU with the Eurozone

I'd support EU as a trade and military union. However this monetary and political union is fucking lot of countries over. We are not similar enough.

Hopefully EU will wake up after brexit, though I doubt it.

>scotland leaving
If they do they won't get back in the EU, not as long as the Catalans or Basques or Venetians want autonomy.

>Scotland Leaving
>Bad thing

Pick one

The best case scenario for the whole of Europe right now is for the EU to die and for Europe to learn from its mistakes, hopefully allowing for a coalition of trade agreements to rise from the ashes.

This. Scotland is a fucking drain on our economy. They are literally welfare neets given statehood.

It might be just perspective but if things keep escalating Hungary might be a focal point of a conflict because of the current 3 way in the country. There's the pro eu left wingers gaining attention (very little power though), far right groups involved with russians and the centrist Orbán government who's been always heavy handed with opposition.

Dude but you're economy is going to get so much better because you can EXPORT now...

Soon the world will know quality British exports like Toast Sandwiches, Marmite, Reliant Robins, and curry.

Stay the course, Scotland is going to fucking destroy itself like Sweden in 4 years if we aren't dead by that time. The pound will bounce back the moment America gets King Nigger out of office and jails cunton. As for Farage, he saved your country, chances are you have someone in your family that defended or remembers the battle for Britain. He just validated their victory and gave it meaning for the next 30 years.

STAND by your word. Are you a man or a fucking pussy? I fucking hate ,,men" like that. And i've met a lot of them. They all are pathetic

Just shut up. You're in it now. Do you even deserve your own dick if you act like this

I don't understand how anyone in your country thought it would be a good idea for a service economy to leave the largest economic bloc on earth.

Look at this subhuman cocksucker trying to insult me.

Better an alcoholic than a subhuman shit who spends half his time sucking ahmed's cock for the sake of the EU.

Get your own house in order, you fucking homo rapefugee-loving maggot.

ENGLAND ON SUICIDE WATCH HOW THEY CAN EVEN RECOVER

You haven't even left yet. How can it be a mistake if nothing has even happened?

OP is right. Brexit is almost as big a mistake as Drumpf. Pray to God Hillary wins this election.

vid.me/Nrhi

It means that he's a British citizen currently above an ocean. Maybe he's on a plane or a boat or something.

I don't

I would it 1 million times over

It was the right decision, don't FALL FOR IT! They are trying to sow insecurity over our future for a possible future "RE-VOTE!" Do NOT let them take our voice away if we say to them what they don't like hearing. For shame.

We voted and that's that

Nothing will take that away from us

this is genuinely the first time I've ever seen anyone actually use economic concepts and theory as an argument on the internet. Too bad economics is like 90% bullshit.

Come to Italy for a year and you Will soon change your ideas OP. Italy has got worse (if thats possibile) by being in the EU. The Brits did the night thing by taking their sovreignety back, stop being a spoiled left Wing pussy.

Now your country will be shitty like Romania and brown people don't want to come isn't that what you wanted?

We're happy to go Pedro

Thanks for making gold price raise.

Hopefully the Burgers will vote Trump and make gold prices skyrocket.

>Pound sinking
Good for foreign investment, I've been saving 20% because of it on computer services, and Burburry sales are through the roof because people can afford the pretentious. Get your government to focus on liberal politics like wage hikes now that kebab importation is slowing down.

>scotland leaving

Was bound to happen. They didn't want to leave because they'd have to work on getting papers to be in the EU, now they have to do it anyway.

>economy turning shit
A natural consequence of your transition to the service economy with little to back it up. You have an Island. You're going to have to find more than accounting services to sell, oh well.

>ukip dickheads like that kike frottage
Good morning. Move to France if you're that buttblasted.

I salute all brexit voters that said "leave".
EU is cancer.

I bet you regret that since the same thing has happened to you that happened to Rhodesia when it became Zimbabwe

you're a fucking retard

This

I'm Scottish and voted Yes to Leave the UK and to leave the EU

Without the lefty Scots England won't have another labour government and in fact the reaction will lead to a rise in right wing nationalist politics in England.

>mfw the left think the SNP will lead to their victory

How do I get all the dubs?

Name one single bad thing about brexit

inb4:
>muh pound drops
The pound drops temporarily every time the newspapers and the hedge fund trolls want to cause mass panic and capital flight so that they can profit from it.

>scotland leaving
nope

The Brits left because of literal non-issues that will be overshadowed by the issues of the next decades.

Next you'll be making a DRUMPF BTFO thread huh cuck

It's actually going to be the height of hilarity watching Britain get turned into a 4th rate power and essentially be stuck with a bunch of talentless alcoholic hicks

But hey at least you get to preserve your white purity or some shit lol

t. tyrone

You never voted Leave, you just took a photo off the net.