WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT REEEEEE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT REEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/905913603118813184
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you faggots pretend to care about this shit?

Trust us user, we are not pretending to be obsessed with it.

I'm confused what am I looking at here?

That has to be fake.

When have we not made threads shitting on nuPPG? This isn't new. They just gave us something else to rip on. What, you missing the Jared threads?

Bleedman should be all over this

I just came here to post about this. I cant believe what CN is forcing kids these days to look up to

Haha. At this point, there is not enough material to make a good parodies. Real life has become one giant joke.

Yeah this whole year has been way weirder than the last several in almost every conceivable way. NuPPG has no breaks and I'm just enjoying the ride.

This is the most mainstream I've ever seen tumblrcore shit get.

It's not
twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/905913603118813184

This is some mighty ratings-grab. Will it work?

At least some of the five episodes will get better ratings than usual, but it'll go back down by the first episode after this event.

>Cartoon Network asked artists across the globe to express their inner Powerpuff Girl.
Honestly, most of the artists in this gallery did a good enough job. Its in their own styles, but the characters at least meet the bare minimum of being an inner Powerpuff Girl (being shaped like a Powerpuff Girl, wearing an outfit with a single horizonal stripe, etc.). Some just fucked it up and didn't follow the prompt at all.

The ones where the artist just drew themselves but with PPG merch are so fucking stupid and should not be a part of the gallery.

Nice inner Powerpuff, idiot.

What the fuck are those eyelids.

There are only four of these on there that I honestly think missed the mark. Pic related is bad as well, but again it at least meets the bare fucking minimum with the clothing.
I'm surprised CN asked six guys to participate in this, but I'm not at all surprised that they all turned in pieces that obviously PPG, because if any of them fucked up like some of them women artists their pieces would have been dropped. One guy comes close with a character whose that really doesn't look like a PPG, but the head it clearly just Buttercup's.

gotta be "unique" to make up for the complete lack of anatomy, depth, composition, or any art skills all really

I hate shitskin niggers.
This reply did you expect ?

>the smartphone

cringe

Missing the point

I'm going to do it

If you're an artist and you don't mind shilling for CN there's no reason not to.

sause

>all those comments
Even Normiebook is disgusted. This gives me some hope.