The Pricker v2

Posting the pricker again because the faggot CIA/NSA shills are sliding it

thepricker.synthasite.com

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude this is fucking nuts

IM READY TO GO DOWN THE PRICKER HOLE TO FIND THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HIGH RATE OF SPOUSAL DEATHS VIVA DEADLY DISEASE THROUGH IMPLEMENTATION OF THE pricker.

why did i go to that site?

>The Pricker
Are we talking about Anthony Weiner?

tl:dr

You wanted to take the pricker pill obviously.
No thats a CIA/NSA shill operation to the real happening

Fantasy

In a world of death squads, massacres, disappearances and genocides, is it not reasonable to say that this highly efficient, economical and obvious weapon has not been used?
we're talking about an undiscernable microbioinoculator for assassination and the chinks

CIA/NSA shills will assassinate you with AIDS

a. fucking. kiwi.
frigg off CIA disinformant shill

Someone gets it. Were you aware of the pricker before my thread or is this new to you?

Wow I'm halfway through and this is a true red pill

AIDS is a meme made by a group of scientists.

For use in the pricker obviously

After realizing that 9/11 was perpetuated by the Chinese I discovered the pricker and realized he noticed the same discrepancies with the 2001 April 1st collision with the chinese spy and american spy plane en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_incident
They are the only other super power left to fight with and it's obvious that all these wars on terror are another means to encroach ourselves closer to China to instigate our spy policies

Have you finally been pricked?

I dont know but maybe i should get some blood work to be sure

DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU _WILL_ GET PRICKED

Do it faggot

The saudi lie is funded by the Chinese government. It was a good lie, but now i truly see that the chink menace is really behind it all.

wtf is going on here

no doubt some retarded meme

I agree with this fine gentleman

>CIA and other governmental agencies use devices that inoculate diseases such as AIDS, tetanus, typhus, bubonic plague
>good way to dispose of divorced spouses who have knowledge of crimes and secret information
>dispose of really anyone who one can get close contact with
>one prick is all it takes
> According to the California Cancer Registry, January 1991 the cancer rate for women of all races, aged 35-39 was 1/680 in 1988. The combined probability that all three young women that I had met, at random, from these marriages would have cancer within one year is then on the order of 1:680 X 680 X 680 or 1:314,432,000 by chance alone.
>massive coverup by CIA, shadowed by OJ simpson case, murder Chairman Les Aspin viva "stroke" day after going to CIA HQ

wow i'm so sorry, I forgot to check your digits. I know you can't check them yourself. Congratulations on the dubs.

It's 'Via' not viva! sorry to be 'that guy'

nice shit tier 9gag memes, you must not be from around here fucking slider

Its just about how someone with the desire can kill you with something called a pricker. It can be done via handshake, the pricker contact gives you the disease of their choice, in some cases viruses that can cause cancer. Its, so far, literally nothing an intelligent person couldn't conceive. In fact, I am HIV+ this idea is used in a shitload of spy novels.

TALK SHIT, GET PRICKED

Dude, I literally got memes all day. This ain't my first roadeo. You just got rused by a professional ruseman. Nothin' personnel, kid

>you must not be from around here, 9gag slider
>slider
>he doesn't know what slider means, but I'M not from around here.
>he doesn't know this is 9gag
>you are already dead

I am scared friends. This makes me uneasy and sad. Is this true or top tier tinfoil. Reading it and it seems all very plausible.

oh it's real friendo

Hey it's me, from earlier. Listen, I'm sorry we got into an argument. I just wanted to come back and make things right, see if you needed any more memes? I'll just go ahead and bump your thread for you, hope we're cool.

Yeah we are good my man. Gotta work out the poop posting chops you know