A

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

LEAF

Fucking

ABO

LEAF

not to mention they have the second worst English accent (behind Canada) and there's less people than Texas. the girls are shit also

Australia exists to destroy tourists in cruel and unusual ways.

From Belanglo Forest to Dreamworld. May there be many more interesting random deaths to come.

REEEEEEE LEAF

>when industrious dindus are on your side

I mean it's a bit warm in some places but overall it's quite lovely.

One of the last countries where buying a block of land innawoods and building a log cabin is viable.

Posts that meme on a shitpost thread
>high illiteracy

we need somewhere to put criminals, spiders, snakes and just everything that sucks. but i do agree, Canada can go fuck itself as well.

Jealous we live in paradise dumb ice nigger hows moose meat u gronk

>Canada barely got independence till 1982

The mistake was being civil to criminals. Imagine a world were the only prison is Australia,and you just got some coast guards killing there rafts

I can't argue with this desu, was just thinking about how god damned stupid people are here. I mean I consider myself to at least be of average intelligence and the university "professors" here are with out a doubt more idiotic than I am. Plus if we didn't lick the US' boots China would crush us in an instant, probably still will in WWIII

If you're the British empire, and you need to get rid of a few hundred thousand of the absolutely worst of the worst Irish rabble that you can, dumping them on the far side of the world in a parody-of-white-man's-hell probably seemed like a good idea.

Just like the introduced Cane Toad and Rabbit populations, or Jurassic Park, Life Finds A Way, and they ended up producing an even more lethal and successful strain.

Those rafts...they have to go back now.