What's wrong with Asian/White half-breeds?

Aside from the one-off case of Elliot Rodger, do you people have any evidence that White/Asian kids grow up disadvantaged in anyway?

Do you have any proof there is an advantage to white/Asian kids?

>higher IQ
>not shitskin color

half breed mutant here

i am fine thanks i've never had the impulse to kill anybody. people poke fun at you at school but ironically it's probably half as much compared to actual asians

14 words mean nothing.
Patriarchy or death.

Actually there is a genetic advantage. Mixing two sapien races can suppress genetic defects in offspring.

I've known a lot and they've all been pretty normie. Hafu girls especially are alright and usually very qt.

i actually think they only are disadvantaged if they grow up in western society, because they will always compare themselves to pure-bred whites.

but if they grow up in an asian country (where their asian parent is from), their white-part would be a great asset and they might also develop the natural confidence one gets when growing up in such an environment.

I've know four Asian/White kids in my life. In my experience, you're rolling the dice if you want to have kids with them. The girls tend to turn out really cute, they get the best of both worlds. White skin, nice hair, small frames, etc. But that also applies to the guys. Literally every male half-breed I've ever known was either a beta or just a flat out cuck.

I guess I'm trying to say you've got a 50/50 shot at having a healthy family, just pray to sweet Jesus that you'll get girls.

>because they will always compare themselves to pure-bred whites.
not really dipshit i've seen plenty of full caucasians that i want nothing to do with

Asian/white hybrid here, ask your answers. Being me is pretty alright because I look like Keanu Reeves and a lot of Kazakh people have mixed heritage, so I have a sense of national identity. But most mutts are just unhappy people unable to relate to either race.

half asian girls are pretty cute, they don't look like genetic waste like the rest of the asians and they don't start crumbling instantly after 20

it alienates pin dick gooks

I'm unhappy and unable to realate to any people and I'm full white.

>Hungary
>full white
Come home, steppe brother.

I'm white-asian
I have no girlfriend and I'm a fatass, but I was raised okay.
I'm redpilled but do a lot of shit to help others
So yeah I guess middle class and mostly normal

me of the boys are qt as well

Mixed kids are less likely to be proud of their white european heritage. Their more likely to support multiculturalism because they are a product of it. Having mixed children should be avoided avoided at all costs if you value your country and your people.

itt: Sup Forums is basically asian

So these are the advantages you perceive and perhaps you believe there is data to back it up. But these are both pretty objective. I guess a better question than advantage would be: Is there some kind of imperative to mix whites and asians? Is there some great wrong committed by whites and asians remaining there own unique groups?

My dad is Japanese and I got blue eyes, feels good.

>advantage

I don't give a shit, asian girls are far more attractive than white girls so I want a japanese wife.

>I want a japanese wife.
hope you got endgame autism management skills and aren't expecting 'tradition' from her

I love memes as much as the next guy but there haven't been any asians here for the past 1000 years and I'm a blonde blue eyed pale white dude too. The asians you see here now are migrants from China/Vietnam.
pic related average hungarian steppe larpers

are you speaking from experience?

Honestly from personal experience half white/asian, particularly the males, really to seem to get the short end of the stick more often than not. Having known several - they're not all supreme gentlemen tier but you can tell there's something different about them. That is at least when they're raised in a western environment. I don't know how they'd fare in a different one.

kneel now and accept our utopia.

=( Hapa here.

Australian dad always thinks you're an aussie.

Half here
I'm told that I'm handsome, but I dunno

>this Asian/White race mixing thread again

What's wrong with you,Sup Forums.

ok elliot

>Elliot
Isn't that a girls name? I only ever heard it in that Scrubs show.

If you're gonna mix do it with an East Asian, but why not just be happy with your own race?

>Literally every male half-breed I've ever known was either a beta or just a flat out cuck

One of my bros with a Chinese mother and a Brit father (large percentage Scot). Really good looking guy, just a shade under 6 feet, /f/it & cut ~165 lbs. Body like Bruce Lee with a bit more beef. ~8 years SAS. This pic could have been his brother.

I'm 6'2" ~205 lbs. nearly all German with a touch of Lithuanian, pretty /f/it, dabbled in martial arts, mountain climbing, SCUBA, and bicycle 20-30 miles almost daily.

Would not fuck with my BritBro. That cunt would destroy me. "Beta" and "cuck" are exactly the words that would never occur to me, ever, when I think about him or see him.

Another Filipino/Dane I know is U.S. Airborne. I fucking dare you to call him a cuck to his face. Just make sure you tell me about it first ... I want to post the video of you getting shredded and taking a mouthful of your own asshole before you weep yourself to death.