Adventure Time

Nine rap songs. NINE RAP SONGS IN 11 MINUTES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbyc5r37gA0
cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/165131689294/get-pumped-four-new-adventure-time-episodes-are
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With all this negativity surrounding it, I bet it's gonna be great.

It's rap

That alone makes it shit

JUST

>It's a rap episode

That implies there is no version of rapping that can be good.

What about nerdcore hip-hop like MC Chris or classic hip-hop like Slick Rick?

>hiphop
>rap

i love when i see people using this shitty edit of mine

>""""rap""""
Why the fuck does anyone on the AT crew think they can write or perform rap?

Because Xayaphone is a shitty writer.

and this is the final episode

The genius behind this masterpiece.
youtube.com/watch?v=cbyc5r37gA0

This will probably be the weakest episode in season nine, but at least they're getting it out of the way pretty quickly.

It's not.

No. This is the final episode

9 rap songs in 11 minutes?

9 - 11?

woah.

>last episode with flame princess it a rap episode

Proof that the writers didn't knew how to handle her

>That episode where Finn married BMO

Hat on a hat

FP rapping is the worse rapping on a cartoon
My name is Flame Princess ×5

>gender bender episodes
>surreal mindfuckery episodes
>rap battle episodes
>stop motion episodes
>etc
So, is AT just "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks" show?

It used to not be that, but then it tried to be all the things and succeeded at none of them.

You're wrong. Ward's philosophy for the show has always been about pushing it in all sorts of directions, and allowing people to put their own spin on things.

What's wrong with having a show, especially one that's run as long as this, be experimental?

Because you have 8 seasons worth of plot and lore to expound upon?
Because experimentality is something you should do in the beginning of a show rather than the end of it?
Because a upper-middle class white guy from art school is inherently incapable of making decent rap?

>Hub Island
Humans confirmed to return to Ooo

>hip-hop is rap

>Because experimentality is something you should do in the beginning of a show rather than the end of it?
Says who? AT is all about experimentation, in fact I'd say that's the whole appeal; each episode can be about pretty much anything. It's only because you don't like it in this particular instance, that it's now a bad thing.

So whatever happened to that adventure time movie?

On hold. Pen Ward is working on something at Frederator and WAG is too damn busy with those Lego movies.

It either got cancelled, turned into one of the mini series, or still in production.

What if the something he's working IS the movie...

Also, Tom Kenny said something about recording for a 'standalone episode' in July whatever the fuck that's about.

Yeah, I jknow about that.

Speaking of recording, Jeremy Shada voiced Finn again for the new Adventure Time game (it's about Ooo being flooded)

>Ooo being flooded
>Founders' Island is/was communistic
Is Ooo Florida and Founders' Island Cuba?

Cubs isn't communist, it's Marxist-Leninist

>Oh shit, don't we all these unresolved plot threads we need to do something with?
>Eh, fuck it, let's just do an episode that's eleven minutes of rap.

No, it's not gonna be great

Will it be Purging time?

That is implying that rap is decent to begin with.

>adventure time will ends in december
>meanwhile /mlp/ will continue with 34 episodes and more 20 seasons

Soon

MLP is a generational franchise,though, it's not really comparable

It will get picked up again.

It's over. The crew moved on to work on Summer Camp Island.

flame princess was a mistake

So? It doesn't have to be the same crew.

Do you think AT will do a Trump parody?

I think the emphasis was on building the mood of the flashback through echo, not on lyrics themselves which is why they're so lacking

They did it before it was cool.

As were Many other things in adventure time.

goddammit user you made me choke on my tea

Is there anything more to this?

Yes, we see the island as the day passes and the sun moves through the sky and nine rap songs play in the background

You can't spell RAPE without rap

I think that was a coincidence

>LSP gets to rape Finn
>Finn doesn't get to rape FP

Truly there is no justice in this world

16 episodes left and Finn will never know the real name of FP

She said her name while she was rapping in Bun Bun.

Please tell me you're joking

He's not. He also said her name in Elements

Yes. This.

They revealed her name in The Cooler. I find it odd that she told PB her name before she told Finn. Even if she did, I find it odd unless she prefers to be called Flame Princess by Finn.

I think it might be something ingrained in Finn's hero mindset that tends to keep him from calling princesses by their first name, even when he's dating them.

Considering that Finn knows PB's name but still calls her Princess Bubblegum I could believe it.
I think it is pretty weird how the show showed us FP telling her name to a political enemy who just wrecked her kingdom and never showed her telling her boyfriend, but it's pretty clear they came up with her name a good deal later.

OY VEY

Speaking of Finn and PB. I wish their relationship had more tug and pull as Finn grew older. I mean yeah there was a bit during the love angle, but never really any from a moral standpoint like in James where she just knocked him out to avoid conflict. They're now trying to patch them up as friends, but I still think PB has more leverage than Finn when it comes to making a decision they're almost never disagreeing on anything. It's usually "PB say. Finn do. No questions."

>I wish their relationship had more tug and pull

Is that a euphemism?

They kind of stopped having Finn be PB's sort of moral center who steers her away from super fucked up shit when he had his asshole arc in season 5 and never really got back to it which is a gargantuan missed opportunity, but AT has lots of those things so I kind of just accept it.

Only if you want it to be.

sure

The writers probably came up with a name during the production of The Cooler.

Speaking of names, is HW going to reveal her name to Finn in the next episode?

probably not I think

Yes, in a rap

cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/165131689294/get-pumped-four-new-adventure-time-episodes-are

>September 17th
>the episodes are gonna be available on their app and website next friday.

You're not fooling me again, CN.

Is Finn still angsting over women? I stopped watching after Huntress Wizard

No.

Good.

Was the Huntress Wizard thing used or are we completely done with the relationship shit

Hasn't interacted with her after that but there's been 0 relationship stuff since then, even then there wasn't much in that episode.
There might be a little in the new episode depending how things go but like the first one it won't be overpowering or anything.

Finn has called her Bonnie on a couple of occasions.

Cool

But he calls he Princess or some variation of PB every other time, just like he's called FP Phoebe one time and every other time is Flame Princess.

He likes to keep things professional

Plus Phoebe is a pretty shit name

Even with his own girlfriend. Finn seems to find it hard to speak informally to royalty after spending like a third of his life protecting and serving them.

There hasn't been any relationship stuff since Flute Spell.

However, an episode of Season 8 implied that she's not over him.

I guess that's a good way to do it. I liked her so I guess I'll just consider that endgame and disregard shipping thereon.

It's alright
But her full name being "Phoebe Flame" is incredibly cheesy

She's Flame Princess, not Princess Flame.

which will guide us into best endgame

Incompatible orientations

The heights and proportions are way off.
Also, no.

YES

>Finn taller than PB
>not vice versa

Finn x Marcy is better.

finnceline is fine too

So what the hell is her last name, "Princess?"

find the fanciest word you can that means "fire"

That's dumb, her name is Flame. Are you saying Bubblegum's name isn't Bubblegum?
The arrangement of name and the word "princess" doesn't change that dude, her name is Phoebe Flame.

>Are you saying Bubblegum's name isn't Bubblegum?

Her real name is Bonnibel

And her last name is "Bubblegum." Those are their last names dingus.