Poo in the loos use Innsbruck, Austria as location

for a 312 episode TV soap with an estimate 70 million poo in the loos watching this shit.

Innsbruck tourism secretary tells press: "this is like a win in the lottery, just imagine all the poo in the loos which will come to Austria now!"

WTF is wrong with people these days? I say, throw them out, close the borders, don't let all the rapefugees in from India... do not encourage them by producing TV shows showing how easy it is to get to Austria!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-syrian-refugees-islam-religion-mosques-too-conservative-strict-a7384146.html
express.co.uk/news/world/725651/germany-migrants-allahu-akbar-muslim-christmas-islam-primary-school-pupils-angela-merkel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

worry about your own shit hans

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-syrian-refugees-islam-religion-mosques-too-conservative-strict-a7384146.html

Innsbruck is not talking about immigrants, but tourists you stupid kraut.

HABBENING!

>what is cultural pull?

Seriously how dense can you be?

In any case, the only way to stop this would be to harass and otherwise injure the production of said soap, which I do not encourage.

She's taking about tourism which is an enormous help to the economy you retarded kraut

fucking retard, there's no space in Innsbruck for any number of poo in loos, it's a town in the alps.

Poo in Loos will never be able to move there or afford living there.

But the rich poos who can afford watching tv will go there on vacation and that's good for any tourism based region, especially tyrol

TOP KEK

lmao niggas be complaining about the smallest shit these days

literally who cares?

fucking leafs

Just like there wasn't any space in Europe for 2 million + refugee I suppose.

(And as if the poos or pakis would just limit themselves to this town and not try to go anywhere else in Austria.)

Indian tourists do not spend anything. They can survive for months on canal water and feces.

Even the planes have designated shitting streets?

>WTF is wrong with people these days? I say,

Sure ahmad, we hear what you say

> Rapefugees

> India

Goddamn, fucking Krauts. Let in all the fucking Allahuakbars from the Middle East, but hard-working (if unhygenic) Indians are too much of a problem for you?

Maybe he's a Paki.

Why poo in loo women have this ugly red dot on their forehead?

>Fury as German primary school ‘forces’ children to chant ‘Allahu Akbar’ in Muslim prayer

express.co.uk/news/world/725651/germany-migrants-allahu-akbar-muslim-christmas-islam-primary-school-pupils-angela-merkel

Have you recited your prayers today Samajh-al-diq-bin-alqwaid

yep too many of those in germany these days, see thisAlso, Happy Diwali from India

The eternal ösi defecates in defeat

we need more food aid for 3rd world countries

While India has some issues, pajeets are generally based and nice. Would trade any Muslim immigrant for them.

T. Austrian on vacation

Give 'em hell Pajeet

>But the rich poos who can afford watching tv will go there on vacation and that's good for any tourism based region, especially tyrol

Dude, every single rapefugee has a smartphone. Poo in the loos have smartphones and TV sets. You are currently causing the next rapefugee epidemic. If only 10 million poo in the loos start moving because of your idiocy, you are fucked.

Innsbruck was my favorite place in Austria even though its touristy... mainly because I got an Austrian bitch drunk on a mountain and left her with my american seed.

Tourism =/= immigration

It's called tourism, and it's how people earn the money they need for living you lazy neet.

Innsbruck was one of the best places in Europe I visited along with Lucerne

Everyone loves mountain scenery.

That being said, kick them out before they start having their own designated shitting streets.

>It's called tourism, and it's how people earn the money they need for living you lazy neet.
Having poo in the loo rapefugees shit in the streets, does not count as tourism.

People forget that poo in the loos, Afghans and Pakis (or so called Pakifgans in the loos) make up most of the rapefugees in Austria.

LOOOOOL
once a poo always a loo

>People forget that poo in the loos, Afghans and Pakis (or so called Pakifgans in the loos) make up most of the rapefugees in Austria.
Oh fuck off твн. Afghans and pakis are understandable but what's your source on PIL refugees.