Stron f***** EARTHQUAKES IN ITALY, RIGHT NOW

HAPPENING ITALY... magnitude 7.1
reuters.com/article/us-italy-quake-idUSKBN12U05A

TOO soon for the casualties but they are gonna be many this time.... sad days pol , sad days.

Other urls found in this thread:

repubblica.it/cronaca/2016/10/28/news/terremoto_la_terra_trema_ancora_nella_notte_cento_scosse-150759074/?refresh_ce
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[37.779398571318765,6.064453125],[45.62940492064501,25.048828125]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":"us1000731j"}
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Monte_Cassino
youtube.com/watch?v=H0-Av84XmD4
youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>7.1
>strong

eyy spbp

I am still in bed, in rome there have been many waves in the past minutes...people are running away from the building as we speak.

>ROME STATUS
>RUMBLED

>VATICAN STATUS
>VIBRATED

>SICILY STATUS
>SHAKEN

>MILAN STATUS
>MOVED

u twat, yes it is fucking strong! The closest vibration u ever felt that strong was the vibrator that u shovel up on your ass in the morning while pretending to be Micheal Obama.

don't get consumed by the Earth, Marco

It lasted at least 30 seconds...I am used to earthquales this one was different ...i can only imagine the deathtool.

oy vey its getting shaky in here I wonder who could be behind this? So sad.

onr of the jewish vice minister of israel said that it was god punishment for voting in a unesco bullshit concerning his country.

oy gevalt serves italy right spaghetti niggers only room for pure blooded Israelites in our movement to save america with a wall oy vey

Holy shit, better jail more seismologists

veyyyyy

savage

oy vey seismologists are anti semitic

this was a gift from Yahweh himself

>7.1
>strong

oy vey the numbers what do they mean we need some help from Yahweh

I know a sollution ..." More refugeeeessssss !!!!! "

oy vey are you being sarcastic goy?

mama mia my spaghetti-os

Fucking Israel

italyfags u ok?

provide news sources and developments pls

I don't think Earthquakes have a Kosher tax. Besides where would we even get the technology to create Earthquakes? This was a divine gift from Yahweh.

i am pissed, still it seems that we are dealing with a swarm of earthquakes.

We had more than 700 earthquakes since october 26th

repubblica.it/cronaca/2016/10/28/news/terremoto_la_terra_trema_ancora_nella_notte_cento_scosse-150759074/?refresh_ce

USGS calling it a 6.6.

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"autoUpdate":["autoUpdate"],"basemap":"grayscale","feed":"1day_m25","listFormat":"default","mapposition":[[37.779398571318765,6.064453125],[45.62940492064501,25.048828125]],"overlays":["plates"],"restrictListToMap":["restrictListToMap"],"search":null,"sort":"newest","timezone":"utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":"us1000731j"}

>a rock will stand on seven hills

Any volcanic activity?

no

>7.1

Should have built better houses you disgusting spaghetti pigs

>amerifat acting though when their houses get down because of acts of god faster than their moms with the UPS guy

Eat a dick, burger.
Anyway this has jews written all over, nuke em.

I look at italy the same way i loo at flordia, could not live there, To many earthquakes just like flordia has hurricanes.

I apologize for the rudeness of my fellow countrymen, spaghettibros.

You guys should probably keep a closer eye on that volcano though.

Well you're living alongside a major reverse fault line so you should be prepared for such instances throughout your life.

Anyone in Norcia, Preci, Castelsantangelo sul Nera, Visso, Cerreto di Spoleto and Fluminata should be very wary if you're inside any structures. Look around for any interior cracks and mark them with a pencil and measure with ruler. Exterior mark with paint and track any growth with the likely aftershocks. You don't want a wall coming down on your head.

Imagine if a huge favela in brazil was wiped the fuck out by a 7.1 magnitude earthquake lmfao I'd die laughing

Califags sleep through anything below an 8.

Califag here, a 7.1 in Italy is like a 10 in California, bro. The buildings were made without codes 2000 years ago, and there are ones that didn't burn that are older than that.

>reads bible
bwat a time to be alive!

Yeah I'm gonna go there myself and drop some 200kg of tnt and hope it washes the garbage away.

The cleansing fire shall wash the sins away

What garbage exactly?

The figurative human garbage and the literal garbage hills the mafia created.

What kind of human garbage you talking? Boomers? Young lefties? Who?
I thought Italians were bretty kewl guys, for the most part.

>see this post
>check the flag
>not Chilean
fucking cunt

He's talking about Napoli

First of the whole clergy and their baby raping pigs, next the mafia, after that, society leeches with 4 kids and no jobs sucking up welfare. After that youth with no respect for others or property. Just last night a group of faggots was hanging outside near where people park their cars spitting shouting breaking bottles, had to call the police and this morning had to clean the shards of glass from around my car.

This country is groveling in the old glory days, and it's becoming garbage day by day, degeneracy and feminism are slowly growing.

I'm sick of it.

Fuck...

Cumpa io abito al nord, ma stai sereno che pure qui si sta da schifo. Gli stronzi ci sono anche qui eccome.

Ne pesti uno al giorno, non fai in tempo a pulire le scarpe che ne salta fuori un alto

I'm sorry to hear that. Sadly, seems to be happening to much of the West. The "new ways" are not good at all.
I actually have a ton of thoughts about this that I have been thinking about for days. Much of it probably comes from being a NEET. but I don't know.
I hope things end up good for you. I understand how a country like yours with such a vibrant, magnificent past can corrode under life in the 21st century. Sometimes when you have so much coal to fuel an engine that was once starved you wonder why you've been putting coal in the engine in the first place.

I'm right in the quake area, and it's a little bit scary.

Get outta there coglione or join the protezione civile and go help

Isnt this Italys third quake this month??
How are you guys doing

guys my phone's almost out of juice, two buildings next to me are almost entirely collapsed and a third one is being demolished right now by the civil protection guys, god bless them, for safety concerns (roof is down and such)
we are being evacuated atm for god knows where
ama I think

>Be Italy
>Get QUAKED
LMAO PASTA NIGGERS WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS

>7.1

That reminds me of something involving Germans and niggers.

Where are you from?
How bad are the damages?

The slightly broken English makes it even better.

I have been a neet for 4 months ,(before being neet i worked for 2 years then the company closed without a notice, obviously it was tax related ) before getting a call back for a job interview.

I think about it at work aswell, just last night a guy was crushed by a collapsing bridge (someone somewhere didn't do their job)

Imagine that, being killed by a bridge because some piece of shit garbage eating fuck did not pay enough attention.

I want to move to finland and spend the rest of my life away from this hellhole

you lazy fucking wop.

There's been 3 serious quakes this week, 2 on wednesday and one this morning which was bigger, and then those small very low quakes in between wednesday and today.

My house is fine but a lot of houses have gone down here. The town next to us has been closed and evacatued because it had a lot more historic buildings then us and it's dangerous to just be in it.

I was too little in '97 (the previous serious quake in this area) so this is new and a little bit unconfortable

Pray to your spaghetti gods, cause you about to get shook like the gooks did.

The revenge of god. they let in all the antichrist nigger and arabs in the country.

Good thing I live in Milan in a decent built house.
Fucking terroni literally can't build an anti seismic house to save their lives.

Nobody gives a fucking shit about Italy. Go back to your butcher shop and make my fucking salami you fucking pizza making spic.

People who are lucky enough like me up north don't have too many problems with earthquakes, last one i can remember was in 2008 i think, nothing special, the apartment shook a bit , but no damage, unfortunately the south it's a much more active seismic zone. And most of the buildings are hundreds of years old. So even small quakes can level a village.

From the news it seems that Amatrice where the last quake was a couple of weeks ago is now completely leveled after the quake of this morning.

It's a pretty shitty situation right now but there's a lot of volunteers for the "protezione civile" civil protection that help during these situations , floods quakes storms etc.

The firefighters are also great.

If these group of people where not out there risking their lives the situation would be even harder to deal with

>I am still in bed, in rome there
same

Norcia, not far from the town centre
the damages are high tier bad, you can se the differencies between older and newer buildings (and the ones that were recently restored) because most of the older ones are no more, obliterated

We will don't worry. Thanks for your concern

Statti zitto coglione, sono strutture storiche, vivono di turismo. Non possono buttarle giu e ricostruire un intera citta.

Deficente impiccati sulla madonnina

Every bit of love is appreciated.

Thank you bong. Hope you are well

I swear it's the globalists trying to remove your culture and rebuild with ugly glass boxes

ora possono

>see flag

>ugly glass boxes
No, pls.

I want to keep my domes.

Ovviamente adesso si

Spero solo non usino calcestruzzo che cresce col lievito ma ci mettano un po di impegno per la sicurezza di tutti

I'll be well when you make my pizza, Mario.

Sappiamo entrambi che ricostruitanno pensando alla velocità, non alla qualità

They're doing it everywhere in Europe and US
You can bet your ass the elites have some seismic weapons to deploy

>Växjö municipality boycots classical alternative.
>Only boxes are allowed to compete for being the new City Hall

>Implying Benedictines are not used to see their things destroyed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Monte_Cassino

The pizza making business are dying at the hands of cheap arab kebab shops making the worst pizza possible, thin with no taste i need to buy 3 to feel somewhat full, luckily i only buy from a local mario that is struggling against the cheap competition. His pizza is still kinda good thick and very tasty

Might be interested in this if there wasn't so much other interesting shit going on. Can you guys plz try to stop having earthquakes until after election? Cheers.

>3 anni dopo il sisma
>tutto ricostruito
>nuovo terremoto
>le case ridotte peggio di quelle storiche

Absolutely disgusting

Good luck to the Italian bros. Your country is fantastic and you are a great people.

Yeah sure let me dig 10 kilometers straight down into the earth and stop the tectonic plates from moving.

You fucking dumb goatshagger

>The pizza making business are dying at the hands of cheap arab kebab shops making the worst pizza possible

Luigi.. I apologise. I too, have to deal with shitty arab pizza that barely tastes like anything and that does nothing for my hunger.

cheers

Thank you baguette.

It's ok famigliare , thanks for the kind words

Bless you.
It's pretty fucking disgusting. Architecture is absolutely fucked and is used mainly as a money laundering an embezzlement scam.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0-Av84XmD4

youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8

Yeah there was a small tremor a few hours ago, people are in the streets atm.
Meh, who gives a fuck i need to finish cooking my sunday's lunch (tagliatelle al ragu with braciole), have a slice of ricotta e pera, then light a toscanello while sipping a fernet branca.

Only after the fernet branca i will be hassled to give a fuck about what's happening.
>t. guy who lives in antisismic villa

better pic version

PORCA PUTTANA SPERO CHE QUEL CAZZO DI STATO PONTIFICIO DI MERDA SIA RASO AL SUOLO, INSIEME A QUEL CAZZO DI PAPA SATANICO.

wait wait wait
did soemthing happened?

Literally the only good thing that could come out of this

tell us more about your antisemetic villa.

and your lunch

shit that's strong

that's strong

No seai maricon weon, junta agua

>don't be a faggot, save water