Brit/pol/ - Sunday morning edition

>Lionel Richie -Easy (Like Sunday Morning)
youtube.com/watch?v=WQpq5ofcSdg

>Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
youtube.com/watch?v=S2Cti12XBw4

>Velvet Underground-"Sunday Morning
youtube.com/watch?v=3qK82JvRY5s

>No Doubt-Sunday Morning
youtube.com/watch?v=PiBX-ESFDF0
>What time do the clocks go back in the UK tonight – and why do we have Daylight Saving Time?
telegraph.co.uk/technology/0/when-do-the-clocks-go-back-in-the-uk---and-why-do-we-have-daylig/

>Speculation grows about Mark Carney's future at the Bank of England
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/29/speculation-grows-about-mark-carneys-future-at-the-bank-of-engla/

>Theresa May said in 2007 MPs should have veto on EU negotiations
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37812303

>Nigel Farage should get a peerage, Ukip leadership hopefuls say
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/29/nigel-farage-should-get-a-peerage-ukip-leadership-hopefuls-say/

>Furious parents slam 'damaging' BBC sex change show aimed at six-year-olds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885922/Parents-slam-damaging-BBC-sex-change-aimed-six-year-olds.html

>Theresa May SLAPS DOWN Tony Blair as he tries to rally Remain 'insurgency' against Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/726263/Brexit-News-Theresa-May-slaps-down-Tony-Blair-second-EU-referendum-bid-Remain

>Nissan talks were open and honest, says Downing Street
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37801857

>France says Britain must take in more than 1,000 refugee children
theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/28/calais-france-rebukes-britain-over-abandoned-refugee-children

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37796876
shoebat.com/2016/10/21/muslim-rapes-and-violently-sodomizes-woman-for-twenty-minutes-swedish-court-acquits-all-charges-against-him-and-gives-him-fifteen-thousand-dollars-for-his-time-in-prison/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Greater Britannia.

Good moaning

>tfw too autistic to leave the house in order to vote leave

Good Morning

Pakistan and India are going to war, lads. It's official.

Muh Refugees

This how WW3 starts

Hope India wins tbqh.

NEW

Off yourself cunt.

Oh come on, that's just being stupid.

u avin a giggle there m8

KYS

Anyone got the new civ?

Which thread is best thread?

May as well use this thread:

Save this one for later.

Its the Rimmer starts a new thread then changes his ID then spams his thread pretending he's papers user episode again

This one

>vanilla civ

Stop changing your ID pretending to being different people you autist

This one tbqh.

Gonna stay in this one out of protest, the other user was a shit-splitter to make another thread and then spam it to raise post count.

Yeah I know, but I cba'd to wait.

This is also the Rimmers posts, he changes ID and thinks no one notices

MODS DELETED RIMMERS THREAD. THANK YOU BASED MODS

Wouldn't surprise me, he always makes shorter OPs too with no videos.

lmao what?

Thank you based Mods

Kill yourself autistic spammer.

He posts the thread with 1 ID, then changes it to spam it with papers with another. Then when people ask when he thread splits like the autist he is he then replies with this:

My mistake.

But this thread has the most replies, may as well use this one, user. Doesn't really matter which thread we use.

I hope so. She'll either lose and piss off, or win and Scotland can go

why are you posting so many pictures though?

Reminder that the spammer is a arse ravaged cunt who tries to derail a thread if it isn't the one that he wanted.

He is the guy who made the other thread which the Mods deleted.

He will now spam this thread.

he does it all the time.

How is that empire lads?
Oh wait hahahahahaha.
Thanks for being our goyim meat shields in WW2 hahhahahaha

REMINDER TO REPORT THE SPAMMERS POSTS

probably not but she'll whine about one for ever more
now never post him again

Great man.

He spams threads if you make them slightly too early or if it isn't the one he wanted. The autistic faggot literally admitted it.

MODS

PLEASE GET RID OF THIS SPAMMER.

What did Paco Hernandez mean by this?

>le obtuse spam poster.
kys

Mad autistic fuck.

MODS PERMABAN THIS CUNT

BASED MODS

It's too early in the morning for all this autism.

what did it say?

KEK ban evading cunt btfo.

He was just asking our opinions on various figures, as seen here:

He was just spamming images.

THANK YOU BASED MODS

Autistic mods banning someone for asking our thoughts on British political figures in a British politics thread.

What the fuck? Why were they removed?

Mod or janny surely is autistic.

And asking questions relating to political figures.

Happy Nige day!

He's on LBC at 10am, then the hilarious Nige sitcom is on BBC Two at 10pm.

I'm going to try and ignore the guy, maybe he'll go away?

What is everyone's thoughts on May? I know it recently came out that she was against brexit, but that really shouldn't be a surprise right? Personally I like her, but really only because she seems to be doing her job and listening to the referendum result, while pushing back at people like Blair who are trying to fuck us.

Basically pic related.

Seriously? What the fuck?

If they don't like the rate in which he is asking the questions they should increase the cooldown.

>forgetting the pic

MODS HES CHANGED HIS ID AGAIN

Either you're using a proxy, or you're a moron if you don't understand why spamming a thread with a million pictures of Diane Abbott and Nicola Sturgeon with 'what do you think of this person?' is really obnoxious.

But that wasn't a revelation though was it? We knew she half heartedly backed remain before.

>he'll ever go away
Please kill yourself spamming cunt.

I cautiously really like May, she has spoken a great game so far. Just waiting to see what her actions are

>What is everyone's thoughts on May?
She is brilliant.

> I know it recently came out that she was against brexit,
That NOT true. It was well known before the referendum that she was a remainer. and the Guardian tape was from back in April.

SPAMKEK GETTING ABSOLUTELY ANNIHILATED TODAY!

So up until this post all your posts have been supporting a autistic thread spammer. You are either the Rimmer the rimmer gay lover or pretending to be retarded. I don't know which is more autistic

Does anyone here know how PIP works?

I can't tell if they make sure you spend it on things related to your disability or not. Most of the categories it asks about makes me assume you're supposed to pay someone else to do those things for you (i.e. pay someone to help you wash, or remind you to eat.) with only some of them (difficulty preparing food > order takeout = more expensive) making sense from a higher-costs perspective.

But I'm just looking at it because I'm an idiot who can't budget, and one of the things it has is "difficulty budgeting", but I can't tell if the extra money has to be spent on paying an accountant or if I can just use it to subsidize my utter irresponsibility (which we'll conveniently blame on ADD)

Marvellous isn't it

Well yeah exactly. I don't see why the (((media))) is making a big deal out of it, unless they think people have already forgotten about the referendum campaign that was only four months ago.

Come to think of it they probably have forgotten. Gotta love the 5 second attention span of the average voter.

I think that's where I'm at as well. She's got potential to be great. I hope she doesn't screw it up like slippery Dave.

It IS the same guy.
Pobably has two mobiles phones to back each other up.

The DNKY tripfag used to do the same, it would surprise me if Rimmer IS the tripfag, who got chased out of brit/pol/

Janny, we appreciate your work, but please leave now.

We like Brit/pol/ to be hands-off moderation, we only want you to intervene in extreme cases.

Thank you.

Here we go.

He knew I rumbled him and now he is self-promoting.

The pro remain media have really lost the plot. See the recent attacks over keeping Nissan in the UK, calling it grovelling. But you can just imagine their gleeful reaction if Nissan had decided to leave.

He also just calls everyone autistic in response to calling him out on his actual autism. Is there no way the mods can permaban him? This has been going on for a couple weeks now

I don't really pay attention to half the shit that goes off in these threads, is Rimmer the guy that always thread splits?

Some autist who splits the thread, then spams it when people don't pay attention.

>But you can just imagine their gleeful reaction if Nissan had decided to leave.
I think they would be happy just to say "I told you so"

Yes - it's also the dnky tripfag who used to do the same he just proved it here.

I'll be honest, not sure how PIP works, but if you really can't budget, there are many organizations out there that can help you. My church runs a debt center called 'Christians Against Poverty', for example. Maybe you could give something like that a try, and learn to do it yourself?

>he's back again
>for free

There's no winning with leftists. At least our media doesn't straight up lie to people like in the US. I hope.

Rimmer has a reasonable complaint, you keep filling the OP up with pointless YouTube videos and posting threads early.

Why don't you try stopping that to see if he stops?

>is Rimmer the guy that always thread splits?
Yes, to spot his threads is easy they will have o videos in the OP, the OP will only post with 1 ID, then another ID will spam the thread to out bump the original thread, then he will post this message

>My mistake.

>But this thread has the most replies, may as well use this one, user. Doesn't really matter which thread we use

In response to anyone questioning why he has split threads for no reason

>Jeremy Corbyn: I won’t fight Diane Abbott for seat in constituency shake-up.
lel, what a cuck.

The videos are pretty autistic to be fair.

I don't condone his actions, but I condone his reason for doing it.

>mods are autistic enough to delete my posts discussing british politics because i defended the rimmer in a few posts
Fucking pathetic to be quite honest.

I like what she says, but we haven't seen much of anything yet. I'll reserve judgement until she delivers. Until then I'm just assuming she, like all politicians, is paying lipservice while she fucks us all over anyway.

I know you are autistic so your behaviour is oblivious to you and you think you are being subtle and clever, but to every other user its obvious.

I think you're paranoid.

Everyone you disagree with is some bogeyman.

Know your place tripfag

I WILL POST 10 VIDEOS IN THE NEXT OP. SO ITS EXTREMEY UNAESTHETIC FOR YOU

>'I divorced my husband to work in the Jungle'
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37796876

Very mature, user.

Fortunately, I won't be around to see it by the time the next thread comes round.

I've been proved correct so far.
>Also 4 posts from this ID since rimmer got banned, all in support of the rimmer and not liking videos in the OP. Hmmmmmmmm I wonder who it could be.
I know autism means you struggle to understand things, but fucking hell are you clinically retarded?

>23 posts by this ID

>Everyone I dislike is one person using different IDs
This general is fucking pathetic. I take my leave.

>Fortunately, I won't be around to see it by the time the next thread comes round.
Please tell me you are doing everyone a favour and topping yourself

Is it autism that makes him not understand subtlety?

Yes, well we know you'd have about a hundred by now if you didn't keep getting banned proxy fag.

>ywn be back in 2014 Brit/pol/
Feels bad.

See: >Everyone I dislike is one person using different IDs

>Test
Got to switch over to this ID now the other 2 got banned?!

Learn how to be subtle

Morning lads. muslims up to no good as usual.

shoebat.com/2016/10/21/muslim-rapes-and-violently-sodomizes-woman-for-twenty-minutes-swedish-court-acquits-all-charges-against-him-and-gives-him-fifteen-thousand-dollars-for-his-time-in-prison/

>swedish-court-acquits-all-charges-against-him-and-gives-him-fifteen-thousand-dollars