Should Trump have picked Newt as his VP?

A FUCKING NEWT

he should have picked palin so we could see some more of that sweet ass

Nah too much baggage, Pence has been fine

Newt has too many jew owners (Steve Wynn)

Despite this, I like Newt and it's a shame he's not VP

white house chief of staff

screencap this

Shoulda asked Alex Jones desu senpai

He should have picked Webb.

I think pence is alright.

He should have picked Scott Baio or some other absolute moron from TV.

This. My enthusiasm for Trump kind of waned when he didn't. Everyone said it would cause a split in the Republican party, but I'm convinced he could have won over more moderates and undecided voters if he had ran the cross-party platform. Plus, Webb was from Virginia, a state that's now swinging blue.

One of the most stable, best things about his campaign has been Mike Pence.

Yeah what is the deal with Newt, is he in the same boat as Ann Coulter? A former rhino shunned by the current rhinos in charge?

Alex Jones says Newt used to give pro-globalist speeches similar to Zbigniew Brzezinski but now Newt is saying things that even Rand Paul wouldn't get into.

Webb was a fucking meme candidate backed only by Sup Forums and the GOP would have never backed a ticket of an already suspected 'non-conservative' who picked a fucking Democrat as a VP. Bad move.

>cheats on his wife while she has cancer
guy would have been a disaster in this current election

rip rommel
only stormweenies will defend his murder

Who would they have voted for instead?

So ur enthusiasm on the republican candidate for president waned when he didn't pick a democrat for VP. Fuck every democrat mobster this year

Nobody gives a shit about the GOP

I would have voted for him if he chose Newt.

>newt on the 2016 ticket

I'm at a loss to think of anything that would have made the current Republican meltdown even more hilarious. Even Christie wouldn't have been that amusing.

Complete fucking shame that tRump didn't tap newt's ass. The world would have been laughing at Republicans for the next 5 decades.

>OP is either a massive troll
> or even more massively retarded as all fuck.

>Only good candidate any party
>Meme

That we will not have a President Webb only spells our nation's demise. The only question left is how does the country Balkanize when the shit stops dripping from the fan.

No, Newt is a flaky bitch, a power-worshipper, he doesn't care who is right, he cares about grabbing power for himself, plus he runs his mouth almost as much as Trump

A quiet, solid, loyal guy like Pence was a much better choice

The GOP has proven that they would never back Trump no matter who he chose

He should have just waged total war on the cucks since they stabbed him in the back anyway

it was called the tyrant ticket

Well now they don't back him despite him picking an evangelicuck. Give them a finger and they'll take the whole hand.

No. The guy is too controversial. Pence the most perfect choice he could have picked. He says something only when he needs too.

I REALLY wanted Newt as Trump's VP to the point of viciously hating Pence as the VP pick at first and though the pick doomed Trump.

Now I realize that Pence's Ice to Trump's Fire has been perfect. It was an absolutely amazing pick to choose Pence and Newt is too much of an outspoken character that it wouldn't balance the ticket.

yes

>GOP would have never backed a

They aren't even backing him anymore.

Only thing that I don't like about Newt are his "little Trump" comments, as if he were any better when it comes to his personal life.

Pence is Wojak
VP Pence is the will of kek