Should France hand New Caledonia over to Australia?

Should France hand New Caledonia over to Australia?

naw, just give it to the kiwis instead, dont want no poofter fucking frenchies in my country

Not very valuable, it would be barely as good as Tasmania - that is, not good at all

Mind you we also have the fucking abbos in the Northern Territory who are even worse

That's a lovely boat you've got there.

take it you want, or dont, we dont care, they're actualy quite self sufficiant

Tbh we are planning on dumping all our Abos and assorted shitskins there. Good luck

That was our boat, French fry. 2 bombs and only killed one photographer.

Killing people wasn't the objective.
And can you get an original flag instead of that cheap Australian knock off?

its a terrorist attack on new zealand soil

>Killing people wasn't the objective.
That sure worked out. And your tricolor flag is the mastery in how to have no artistic inspiration beyond what disgusting slime to call food.

Tbh your flag is boring as shit

The objective was to make sure the Rainbow Warrior wasn't seaworthy for the coming French nuclear tests in the Pacific.

All I can say about NC is that it's a really nice place to go on holiday if you like French or Japanese girls.

It's going to be independent in the next 2 or 3 years, wait a little bit more and you will able to annex it without any problems.
Beware though because its indigenous peoples are quite difficult to handle.

>annex it without any problems.
we don't want our own version of Quebec

We'll just put them in camps.

>Beware though because its indigenous peoples are quite difficult to handle.
Last time I was there, our family friend showed us around. Showed us burned out cars they had drug onto the road outside Noumea and all the villages where the government. The museum/gallery dedicated to Jean-Marie Tjibaou

kek'd

>Ethnic Melanesians known as Kanak constitute 36% of the population in 2009, followed by Europeans with 29%. The Europeans are the largest ethnic group in the province Sud (South), while Kanak are the majority in the other provinces.

The French chicks are bretty hot i assume?

Yeah, the white ones are pretty cute.
For some reason a lot my photos have become corrupt

What beach is this, I don't recognize it, Méridien ?

btw I used to live there if you guys want to know more.

It's on duck island. Isle de canard, pretty sure that's how it goes.

Yes, but only after they relocate all the Syrian refugees there. Crisis solved.

If you're gonna relocate them to New Caledonia you may as well send them back to Syria.

oh yeah, Ilôt Canard we call it. The scuba path used to be wonderful but most of the coral is dead now. Sad.

It should be subsumed under the great Southern Empire of Australia, New Zealand, East Timor, New Guinea etc

Yeah. Did some snorkelling there, though it wasn't all dead and there was a bit of sea life.
Went scuba diving near the light house, forgot what it was called, apart from the current it was pretty good.

Allah has avenged you m8.

One of the guy who did it is the brother of the current Environment minister, she is also the ex-wife of the president Hollande.

yes, phare Amédée is really a nice place, lots of beautiful fishes. I used to feed the barracudas with chicken bones.

what happens here

China taking control, locals regretting the good old days of french and english rule. It's also a tax haven.