Why is Alex Jones such a huge faggot?

Any credibility that this guy has goes out the window when he starting acting like a retard and selling his stupid products. Paul Joseph Watson would be better off leaving that looney toon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. Globalist

>PJW
They're both controlled opposition.
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

t. fluoride salesman

He is Sup Forums in human form.

chink and jones both need to be sent to australia. They would fit right in over there.

You can't go full redpill.

They're attempting to build the right-wing voter support by calling out liberal lies.

If they said ITS THE JEWS!!! nobody would listen. They slowly get you redpilled.

How's your footy team going? LOL

Alex Jones will go full retard before full redpill. I can't show any of his stuff by him or any contributors because he acts like such a nut. Possible that he is controlled opposition.

It helps us FUND THE OPERATION!

You think these GLOBAL TRANSMISSIONS ARE cheap?

By the way have you heard of our new INFOWARS APP? Its the new BATTLESHIP in the fight against globalism, and we need a CREW TO MAN IT.

Anyone have the link to the original video, where he rants about chemicals in water making the frogs gay?

Sup Forums refuses to fucking understand that he can't bash jews 24/7 and call for a race war. He'd lose all funding and would become a discredited bum. However he's slowly coming around to the realization of Jewish control in his recent content. I'm sure his beliefs align with the general consensus of this place, but you can't go on tv saying it....yet

Alex Jones is nothing more than a humble water filter salesman.

youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE

I meant the original one from The Alex Jones Channel.

At 5ft 5in, Alex Jones is not a huge anything

stupid products?
well ok, then don't buy my waterfilters, it's only your loss

Yeah, how dare he sell in-house products, he should have secret corporate sponsors instead or take money from globalist corporations that he can then never criticise again. That's the honest way of doing things, right?

In my opinion he lost all credibility when Bill Hicks underwent plastic surgery and faked his death to become him.

>No credibility
>Because he sells his own company's products instead of loot crate and square space advert time.

wew

Shit, I'm taller than him and I'm a grill. So is my mom. My mom is 5'11" and I'm 5'7"

Tits?

And is your dad a manlet?

He's one inch shorter. Here's my mom

Thanks. I was really able to guage her height from that

I used to watch Alex Jones in my edgy conspiracy days probably 6 years ago.
Surprised he's still around.

god why would you post your mom to Sup Forums

Well, you asked for tits. There are tits there.

My mom lurks, too. It's okay. Mother daughter lurking.

oh yeah ok bye

his snake oil products are embarrassing and cringeworthy. They are probably what are making him lose his mind.

kik?

stop insulting the things I like

Nope

5'10'' def a manlet

Same reason most mainstream media hosts are faggots, faggot, the money.

he's 5'8", google it

RARE AS FUCK FLAF

Alex is 5'10", not 5'5". You must be confusing him with the Welsh Alex Jones.