Kim Dot Com threatening email deleted?

I just saw a @kimdotcom tweet where he was saying Hillary's campaign is in panic mode and how it will all come to a crashing end on election night. Tweet disappeared before my eyes and now seems to be deleted.

What to think of this?

*TWEET, not email.

he's been memeing bullshit for days, heck, years. If he had something, that 400 lb hacker would have already released it

F

He's enjoying being mildly relevant, don't take him seriously

He was told to shut the fuck up by the people who are actually doing what needs to be done.

He's just attention whoring. You need to stop reading his tweets...

He did @ the hillary clinton account in the tweet, I guess to make sure they read it... And then deleted it.

Pay attention till election day but don't focus all your attention on it. It could be important but for right now there are so many things going on

ok ok... I just happened to glance at my twitter timeline at the time, I'm not stalking the 400 pounder

Saved could be something

that's it! no @ mention though, just a retweet of her tweet

I think it just means that she will lose

Guys stop giving attention to the fat whore.

Remember all the bragging he did at shillary's birthday with 0 actual happening.

The dude is a fat attention whore that needs to be ignored.

lucky my tab was open lol. i saw his tweet but didnt think much of it

you're right, it's nothing special. he probably vented and then chickened out.

I'm really pissed at that guy. Was waiting for a whole fucking day for the happening. We need to ignore him forever just for that.

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Wait wasn't panic mode the title or in the text of the Sup Forums thread with that image? Is Kimdotcom here right now?

>2 days later FBI reopens investigation

I bet this fatman had at least a small part to play in this

Oy vey

Supporting Trump is the surest way for irrelevant people to get attention now

you again
are you a cute trap?

>the (((facts)))

How's the rugby league going?