So Sinestro is practically Lucifer and Hal, Guy and John are the archangels, yes?

So Sinestro is practically Lucifer and Hal, Guy and John are the archangels, yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/de9po267yk2l
userscloud.com/0rq0y9wtbzos
userscloud.com/9z19aut8zpue
userscloud.com/fl2nhe0p3c2l
userscloud.com/jzix61bdethc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Post ends in 766
Close, user, but you're obvuously wrong

>implying Sinestro did anything wrong

>Implying Lucifer did anything wrong.

If Sinestro is a Lucifer figure then why is his ring powered by fear and not pride?

Sinestro is written better when he's someone who can actually work with the Lanterns over something rather than being an impossible piece of shit.

Migh as well post this here, since Sup Forums doesn't let me make my own thread.
Han anyone read the Lucifer comics?
Are they any good?

The first series from 2000 is good, and has a nice ending.

The series from 2015 (the one that you posted) retcons a lot and misses the point of characterisation and basic Sandman canon. I'd say skip it.

Shame, I rather liked the art.
Will check the 200 series out.

thanks.

Yeah, it is a shame. If you only read it and read it first you might like it, but it is a bit of a slap to the face for people who liked the old Vertigo series.
The vertigo series was the most successful and well plotted of the Sandman spin-offs (75 issues, a miniseries, and a one-shot). If you have not read Sandman, read the storyline "Season of Mists" first (collected as volume 4)

>If you have not read Sandman, read the storyline "Season of Mists" first (collected as volume 4)
I read it.
Actually was pretty disappointed that he didn't show up more often after closing down Hell (i think there are like two scenes in his club).

Because I'm wikipedia scum is the 2015 run the one where a little girl becomes stronger than Lucifer and becomes the queen of hell?

does that make Kyle God????

Kyle could probably be some sort of Jesus figure considering he seems to be "God"'s favourite since he was a white lantern along with Sinestro/Lucifer.

>Tfw there will never be a Green Lantern cover depicting Hal as Michael Spearing Sinestro

The first series starts almost minutes after his last appearance in Sandman

The writer for the 2015 series was also "wikipedia scum." She seemed unaware of the things that were not mentioned on the wikipedia that happened. To answer your question, sort of, but she doesn't rule hell. The answer (with spoilers for the ending of the first series) The little girl is Yaweh's direct grandaughter, and is sufficiently powerful enough to replace him after he and Lucifer decide to go out into the Void at the end of the series. Lucifer gives away most of his fire related powers to Mazikeen, and Elaine remakes Hell into something different. The 2015 series starts with Hell existing and being ruled by Maz for reasons not explained well.

The entire old series is collected in five large trades.

Lucifer Book 01 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)
userscloud.com/de9po267yk2l

Lucifer Book 02 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)
userscloud.com/0rq0y9wtbzos

Lucifer Book 03 (2014) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)
userscloud.com/9z19aut8zpue

Lucifer Book 04 (2014) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)
userscloud.com/fl2nhe0p3c2l

Lucifer Book 05 (2014) (Digital) (Zone-Empire)
userscloud.com/jzix61bdethc

Those links might still work

>userscloud.com/de9po267yk2l
>those half arsed ads trying to con me into downloading malware
It's like a blast from the past.

Yeah, usercloud sucks, but these were the first mirrors I found. I think it's working with jdownloader again at least

This

I didn't know an archangel snatched a ring off of Lucifer's corpse.

Hell, if Lucifer got his hands on a Ring, it would blow up.

Well he tried a a coup d'état and caused a massive cosmic civil war.

Are we talking about the biblical Lucifer?
Because all he did "wrong" was call on God's bullshit when he was supposed to be serving some kind of shitty new master race God created.
Which wasn't really "wrong" anyways because it was all in God's plan to make him the necessary evil to tempt man's free will anyways.