Champions

But Cyclops already knows he can't become "Hitler" Cyclops? O5 Beast took him into the past and showed him that the timeline fixed itself and that they can't go back. And that he's free to make his own destiny.

Also, why more Rightclops bashing? Outside of killing Prof X he never did even the equivalent to Hitler. He gave a speech, tried to calm down a powerful mutant, and then died. He didn't even do the "Hitler" act of getting rid of the poisonous inhuman gas cloud and telling Mutants to rise up in tv. That was Emma. Can Adult Cyclops stop being ruined.

How old is youngclops suppose to be? In Champions he looks 15 and in Blue he looks 19.

I look forward to the day the O5 go away

The O5 are the only young X-Men with traction in decades. They aren't going away.

I wish

Nice square head, miles.

Also it seems like they're just choosing to ignore the fact that times fixed itself

I forgot why did Beast think bringing them to the present was a good idea?

I want YoungClops to SNAP, decide his older self was right, and begin saving mutants on his own terms, starting with deprogramming Bobby to make him straight again and nerfing teen Jean's psychic abilities by teaming up with Emma.

Sp they could convince Rightclops that he's literally Hitler. Did not work.

Fuck Beast. I hate that piece of shit.

I know it's mainly the fault of writers that he's become such a spineless ingrate but it's been so consistent over the years that the only feeling I have towards the character is disdain

What in the absolute FUCK is going on with Miles' head? Is he becoming a xenomorph?

Wasn't all of this "I don't want to be my future evil self" already done (better) with Evan/Kidpocalypse?

That's what almost a decade of character assassination does to a character. It's amazing that, with all the different writers that worked on X-Men books in these years and their different ideas on where the franchise should go, they all somehow managed to keep Beast being an ass a consistent plot point.

Yes

Wat is going on here?
This reads nothing like Bunnclops.

Oh Waid a second...

Won't happen nigga. I wish for that to happen too. Rightclops come back is my fantasy. He claims Emma's milf pussy for himself, and then starts up mutant schools under the Summer's name all over the world. Schools where the student body isn't treated like fucking soldiers well into their 30s by a old bald pedophile who will literally mind wipe your relatives out of existence to cover his own mistakes.

Seriously, why the fuck does anyone even like Xavier? He just abandons his school when there was a riot started by Quintin. Not to mention he really didn't even do anything in Shism, not even express some useless platitudes like he usually does.

>Outside of killing Prof X

He was under the influence of the Pheonix when he did that - he would walk on a diminished capacity defense if he were ever charged for it.

Other than aliens has anyone blamed Jean for the shit she dd as the Phoenix?

Current DisneyMarvel is incapable of admitting when they fuck up.

>Outside of killing Prof X
That's minimazing all the damage he did on AvX. Without mentioning the fact he almost let the world be destroyed by the Phoenix for a dumb belief he based on silly time travel shenanigans, he still went against the US itself by refusing to cooperate with the president's chosen commander (Cap) and then taking advantage of a power that didn't belong to him to do and undo as he pleased without asking anyone. Later he took all the power for himself and killed plenty of people (mentioned in comic) as well as almost destroying the world himself (also mentioned in comic),

That's not taking into account all his actions while being a branded terrorist like escaping prison, refusing to serve his time, breaking out other prisoners, openly provoking Cap and other heroes on Tv and other places, putting the time stream at risk by not sending the O5 back and instead taking them to their secret base, among plenty other stuff

The truth is, Prof X killed himself to make everyone hate Rightclop.

So whose gotten a worse deal in Marvel, Summers or Pym?

Slim did nothing wrong.

>let the world be destroyed by the Phoenix
Rachel proves this wrong, and even if it was on a murderous rampage Stark only excacerbated it and put everyone at risk.
Cap didn't offer to cooperate, he outright went to whisk a girl away whih would have literally destroyed earth had the phoenix not used alternate hosts
>That's not taking into account all his actions while being a branded terrorist like escaping prison, refusing to serve his time, breaking out other prisoners
After doing everything in his power to stop the US gov from destroying earth? After the same goverment's intel agencies allowed Osborn into the most powerful security position available, thus allowing him to bullie the remaining mutants with threats of outright genocide to the point that he personally assaulted their only refuge and killed a shitload of them, all while flying the US banner?
fuck that
>taking advantage of a power that didn't belong to him
Same power that he explicitly didn't want and possessed him against his will due to avenger interference?
>killed plenty of people (mentioned in comic)
where?
>as well as almost destroying the world himself (also mentioned in comic)
But its fine when Wanda does it no?
And Stark himself took blame for that one already
>breaking out other prisoners
That were intentionally put amongst dangerous convicts so they would be taken out while the warden looked the other way, just because they were mutie?
>openly provoking Cap and other heroes on Tv and other places
Good, fuck them

no they aren't forcing them doesn't give them traction. Those books with the O5 are doing worse than fucking chuck austin comics.Bendis was less profitable than chuck austin.

Tykeclops thinking that Scott was Hitler is retarded. What he should be scared about is the fact that all of Scott's friends end up hating him and his partners end up dying

>Cap didn't offer to cooperate, he outright went to whisk a girl away whih would have literally destroyed earth had the phoenix not used alternate hosts
Cyclops wanted her to take the bird full dry. With this statement you're pretty much saying Stark was right.

I never got into X-men. Can someone explain to me why everyone hates Cyclops now?

One of the Inhuman fart was turned only harmless to mutants by the sacrifice of a mutant led by Scott who is actually dead and a projection of Emma.

what the fuck is going on with Miles' head in that panel? is he Martian?

Not gonna happen. Marvel is too obsessed with sucking up to young psycho Jean.

Cyclops did nothing wrong. Fuck Marvel for turning him into literally Hitler when he actually had his people being decimated and facing extinction.

That's not a moral thing though. That's an issue with the law. Not to mention, the hopelessly correct marvel government was try to seize the phoenix. Letting them have that thing would be retarded.

Cyclops wanted Hope, who at that point was more than ready to accept her despite the retarded iron Fist retcon, just like it happened with Jean and with Rachel already, Stark wanted to make a highly experimental weapon to shoot the phoenix
The "debate", which the avengers didn't even bother to plan along the x-men, plotted behind their backs and just showed up to enforce, can be reduced to "giving the cosmic god what it came for, just like it had happened on previous ocations and overseen by the people with most experience dealing with said entity, vs throwing our heaviest hitters at it and then shoot it when they inevitably job to it just to see what happens

*Cyclops wanted Hope to join with the Phoenix

Kinda shit the only repercussion Hank gets from pulling that shit was the Watcher saying he's sick at Hank, also is noone going to call out Hank on siding with Hydra Steve?

Pym. Writers don't want to write Cyclops as Hitler, they just have to because editorial said so. Pym gets shit on purposely because writers think this is how Pyn should be.