You get to punch someone in the animation industry...

you get to punch someone in the animation industry, any one person in it you know by name as hard as you fucking can once anywhere on their body, who do you pick and why?

I usually don't hold this kind of autistic grudge to anyone of my fellow workers on this industry.

Zuke
Teeth

I can't name one person currently in the animation industry.

I'd probably punch the first poor sap to leave their corporate building because I don't stalk staff enough to hate them and I have a lot of pent up rage

Bob Iger
Throat
Has the power to bring back 2D animation but doesn't because Judaism.

I second this

bruce timm

not super hard in the gut and tell him to stop putting his weird fetishes in his recent animation works

Pendleton Ward
In his fat fucking jaw, for debuting this new Era of Cal arts shitshow bullshittery.

John Lasseter
Nothing against him, he's just the only guy I can think of

Lauren Faust.
Square in the face.
No fucking regrets.

Why the fuck would I punch anyone for making cartoons or comics? What am I, a fucking retard?

Wouldn't the show that debuted that be flapjack?
Think about it, the noodle arms, the close up detailed face shots, quirky and somewhat random humor, blonde protagonist with his older and rowdier male companion
A lot of people who entered/became large names in the industry worked on flapjack including Pendleton
I think you just hate adventure time because it was popular

Also, Rebecca sugar, in the dick

Sexist

Normally id pick christina miller, but i also hate gabby rivera, bendis, and genddy for fucking up season 5. Overall, its a toss up between miller in the face and genddy in the balls

>Has the power to bring back 2D animation but doesn't because Judaism.
Why and how?

Cry me a river.

>Cal arts

Explain this meme

Zuke, yeah. I also think Matt Burnett is kind of shitty, but it's nowhere near Zuke, who is the epitome of everything wrong with the culture of television animation.

Mind if I ask who Zuke is? I googled it and got nothing but dog treats

He is an idiot.

Jake Goldman, for making Craig McCraken cry

>Captcha: Children's Entrance

>Faust in the face
>not Sugar in the throat
You fucked up.

A talentless tumblrina who got hired to board Steven Universe and turned Peridot and Lapis Lazuli into soulless shells because she wanted them to be lesbian for each other. She has no artistic talent and the leak of her (now deleted) tumblr blog confirmed her cognizant abilities don't extend beyond playing Overwatch and masturbating.

Everything wrong with Tumblr culture in a single tranny package.

Oh ok, thanks for the info, sounds shitty

Pen seems like a pretty based guy desu. And the cal arts meme was going on even before he came around.

Who made the reboot PPG cartoon? I'd probably punch them square in the teeth.

Sam hyde counts because he was on [as], because Sup Forumsfags wont shut up about his hamfisted unfunny "humor", and as much as i love to see CN fail that was unnecessary drama even for me

C.H. Greenblatt in the throat, CN and Nick didn't finish the job

>unfunny "humor"
You're pretty funny yourself user.

I'd kick Glen Murakami in the balls with a force greater than the one that injured my teacher's knee!

I hope I still got that inner strength within me!

Tara Strong, fairly lightly, through the puss, in the womb. For an extended period of time.

What if that person made a show that got so much undeserved attention? Or what about that person RUINED a childhood franchise with a shitty reboot?

Thanks for this picture OP, it should be exposed at a museum imo
I would also like to punch Zuke for ruining my favorite character (Peridot) and making me fall out of love with SU

Christina Miller
In the throat

This, but with my dick.

Tbh I really fucking hate Zuke but she's a cog in the machine. They all are, really. I might punch a CN executive, but more likely I'd grab a time machine and figure out the right person to punch in the balls to prevent Disney from swallowing animation whole decades ago and then leaving it in its present state.

>What if that person made a show that got so much undeserved attention?
Why would you get mad at them and not the person that are giving the attention? Hell, why would you care at all if it changes nothing?

>Or what about that person RUINED a childhood franchise with a shitty reboot?
The things that you liked are still there. Be a fucking adult and learn to ignore what you dont like, if you cant do anything to change it.

It would only be hot if she did some voices

Let we reword/rephrase reason #1!

What if this person created a show that wanted to teach kids valuable morales BUT INSTEAD creates a cult of angry sweating neck-beards that force the shit down you throat when you encounter them JUST BECAUSE you criticize them! Also, it is almost unavoidable to most people!
As for reason #2, I don't think you understand that one!

I remember watching a glorious franchise back when I was... 9 years old?... It was called Teen Titans & when I saw the AD for Teen Titans Go, I was waiting for that same glorious franchise to continue!

INSTEAD, I got a big fat pile of "fuck you OG fans"! I felt like I was watching some shitty knock-off that just BURNED the original & then PISS on it to put it out! Literally everything but the characters in TT is gone & replaced with garbage in TTG!

Alex Hirsch
Gut

That ending singlehandely made me stop caring about the industry as an storytelling medium whatsoever, I got behind Adventure Time doing fuckall with all it's potential, but I absolutely couldn't with a show with such a thight continuity as Gravity Falls. Ending that soon, with so many questions unanswered, and with the whole thing reduced to 3 episodes because they wanted more slice of life bullshit right before the end just... broke me, made me see every show with a pretence of """"plot"""" and """"worldbuilding"""" afterwards as nothing but a cheap glace over a very cheap cake. I said right at the beginning of season 2 of SU that the show probably isn't going nowhere with it's narrative and that if they didn't put a little more thought into the world it would end up as being nonsensical at best, and look where the fuck are we now.

I wouldn't blame him though. I understand why he didn't want to do more, this industry is a very tough place to work on if you actually want to make something good, and I would probably had done the same in his shoes. But I can't forgive him.

jesus christ I'm sounding like a fucking beaten wife

>C.H Greenblatt
The fuck is wrong with him? What did he do?

This guy, in the dick. Because he's a fucking pussy.

punch John K in the nuts

This

Nobody, because I don't have autism.

Whoever came up with the idea of Mega Babies, really fucking hard

>Artist calls an awful person awful on his personal twitter
>Get triggered by this

Why though?

Fucking disturbing.

?
I just posted the first pic of Alex I could find, no where in my post I talked about his opinions or his tweets

not that I would care tb h, I'm not even american

Pen's cool though

I second giving Sugar a swift punch in the dick

Can I punch Seth Rogen in the nads

you're awful leftyman