Could you live and grow old with one woman Sup Forums? One that was 100% loyal and committed to you

Could you live and grow old with one woman Sup Forums? One that was 100% loyal and committed to you.
A woman that gave you 3+ white kids, who in return gave you grandkids.

this picture makes me happy. :)

This is a /comfy/ thread, my fat American friend with a proxy.

I'd love to have someone I'd could share a life with, I'm at the age I feel an urge to have a family, but I'm too much of a bum to ever even think of pursue dating again. I'm looking forward to death.

>Could you live and grow old with one woman Sup Forums?
If she wouldn't get jealous when I fuck our daughters

No, I couldn't bare to saddle anybody with myself.

I plan on living alone forever, thanks.

Yeah.

I thought I could.

Then I just think about the reality and suddenly I remember that everything is a lie.

isn't that all anyone wants?

There is something comforting about this picture, I have no idea why. It looks so calm. And ye, sure. I'd like to spend the rest of my life with just one woman. The woman that would love me unconditionally, that would be loyal and commited to our relantionship for the rest of our lives.

She wants 6 white kids is 100% loyal and has a big white ass and tits; I'm still gonna leave her and have 6 more with a few other girls.

White pride, need to procreate. 14 words.

>I'm still gonna leave her and have 6 more with a few other girls.

Degenerate nigger

There was one girl I thought I could do this with, one

But it just didn't work out

I can still love, I still want a family, but I know no one will ever be as close to me and the love will never be as passionate as that one love I had in youth, and in all likelihood eventually I will stray and be tempted

I think the sad fact is that there IS that sort of person out there for everyone - the one person that you would always stand by - but it's not necessarily the person you end up spending your life with

yes

I've been in love with a cartoon pony for over six years because it's more realistic in my mind than a human girl in real life ever loving me.

I go to sleep at night and snuggle with a pillow and pretend it's a cartoon pony who loves me.

And that's how I get through my days without blowing my brains out. So far.

I'm just hanging around to see WW3.

Father/daughter is the purest form of love. How will a girl know her daddy really loves her if he won't even cum inside her?
>6
Way too few. If a woman doesn't want make at least a dozen babby she's no good.

kys

I could definitely grow old with one woman who was perfect and 100% loyal. Kids are icing on top.

But I think I'd prefer to have an open relationship/open marriage with someone who wasn't perfect.

If she is white and she loves you, kys for leaving her.

So, you'd prefer to be a cuck? Why are you so broken? What happened to you?

i'm 2 kids and 6 years in now

ask me later

What advice you got lad

Yes, easily. But I don't think that kind of woman exists any more.

I'd rather be alone than be hurt in that way.

When I was younger, I didn't want to. Now that I'm a bit older, I know I could.

Only if she's not fat

I'd remain loyal to any moderately attractive woman that showed an interest in me at this point.

The oval office is not on the fucking ground-floor. You make it seem like he is some low-level functionary.

You should try bleach.

>>>/l/iverpool

I dont see any problem with this.

Tfw you prefer them fat

>women
>loyal

If you want the second one, get a dog for fucks sake.

Yeah, I'd treasure it. Too bad it's not that likely to happen. Nice picture tho.

keep being yourself and let her keep being herself without getting to hung up on time spent together

having different interests to enjoy apart is how you avoid running out of things to tell each other

Yes i could.

have experienced both lifestyles I would say that a man is by far better off alone.

incidentally when you see a lonely old sad man it's usually because he gave up himself for his wife and then his wife died.

A man who keeps himself will die alone but not lonely. He always has himself for company.

The man who has been "husbanded" has no self remaining.

I could, but finding a 100% loyal and committed woman is like finding a unicorn

>There was one girl I thought I could do this with, one
Trips don't lie. Mine broke up with me 4 years ago. She's dating a Columbian now.

I looked her up on Twitter recently. I expected to see her with another guy and feel angry and depressed. But instead I have the strangest feeling.

She got everything she wanted in life over the last four years. It's been perfect for her. I remember her goals, and she has them now. But my life has been a perfect storm of failure after failure.

Instead of hating the guy in her profile picture and wanting her back, I envy her. I want to be as happy as she is.

I should feel all kinds of strong negative emotions. I should want her back. I should miss her. But I think I've had so many bad things happen to me that I've been bumped down a level in the hierarchy of needs.

She was in shape, but for some reason she couldn't jump. We went walking in the park one day and I jumped to touch a leaf and she tried to do it but she barely went up. I laughed so much at that. It was so cute.

>I looked her up on Twitter recently.

This is your mistake mate. I never look at exes.

Look on the bright side, she is happy and you're no longer burdened with having to work to keep her happy.
Honestly I wish I could have my family replace me with someone else so I wouldn't have to deal with them. I want them to be happy but don't want to be a part of them
Call me degenerate, I don't care.

>I want them to be happy but don't want to be a part of them
I understand that completely becuase it's how I feel.

We would be perfect wingmen for one another
>I'll take the sticks, you take the thicks
>I'll grab one to throttle, you follow the waddle
>I'll cup the tiny tits, you fly the mothership
>I'll play the xylophone, you'll pick one that's full grown

>3+
I want 10 from my first wife and when she gets old I will find a second wife to join our clan so I can continue to produce white warriors.

What family are you talking about? Immediate family, like your mother and father?

Don't let your dream be dreams

Yep. Most, if not all of my family.

I can't find anyone 100% loyal.
In my 30s so it is pretty much over.
I've decided not to pursue or be with anyone.
I could. But it all ends the same.
Trying to accept myself and live with it.
I will never trust or fuck again after what I have been through.

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A SEX SLAVE

>Father/daughter is the purest form of love. How will a girl know her daddy really loves her if he won't even cum inside her?

kek wills it to be true.
Damn..well praise kek

They can be a pain, you just need to learn to accept them as different people that grew up in a different era.

If you faggots expect everyone to agree with your politics, you're always going to be miserable.

You'll hang on the day of the rope.

>you just need to learn to accept
Fuck off and choke on a cock and die.

I understand that feel.

Fucked up my life so badly. They deserve someone better than me.

>baby hasn't grown up yet

I bet you're the type of autist that tries to convert everyone to your ideology.

Who are you quoting?

>I wish I could have my family replace me with someone else so I wouldn't have to deal with them. I want them to be happy but don't want to be a part of them
My family treated me very poorly. I don't care whether they're happy, and I certainly don't want anything to do with any of them.

If you make no investment, you get no return

>Wasting the rest of your life away like that
>Not getting technological and biological upgrades that make you live practically forever and retain a youthful appearance
Having kids is gross and weird anyways.

I turned 25 last month. Never had a girlfriend. Don't have any friends. Work a relatively respectable job I hate. I travelled around the city last night for hours probably for some vague feeling of human intimacy and I realized how little I have to offer anyone. I'm barely alive.

Have you ever considered a opiate addiction?

Fucking keked hard.
Thanks mate.

You sound like some Dostoevsky, Camus, or Kafka character desu.

>How will a girl know her daddy really loves her if he won't even cum inside her?

>found the autist
I'm looking forward to the cold embrace of death and my return to the void after living a decent life.

this hit a little too close to home

>kids
>significant other
>decent life
>wanting to die just to repeat the cycle and be reborn again while forgetting everything when you can live forever

Both of you should read Dostoevksys "crime and Punishment" and "notes from the underground".

True human relationships, based on love, respect, and appreciation are the only meaningful things in existence and the true source of happiness.

Living forever is pointless. Having an infinite amount of anything makes it worthless. First principle of economics: supply and demand.

I've read them pal. White Nights is also worth reading.

Yes!

Yes, and we have already found each other

Sure i would.

The problem is that that kind of "love" doesn't exist.

Female sexuality doesn't work that way.

Very easily.

Although 3 kids feels excessive.

I'm pretty gay but, I've realized more & more the white race being practically if not literally bred out of existence is a real danger so for the sake of doing my part to keep my own race alive, yes I could.

>3 kids feels excessive
That's the bare minimum needed to ensure our future.

nah, fuck women and fuck people in general.
That sort of life sounds depressing as fuck to me.
I like not being bound to anything and don't plan on getting very old either.

Stop reading shit on the internet about women. Everyone doesn't have the exact same sexuality. Some people become nuns and Buddhists monks.

No, as non whites would still out populate regions.

I'd rather 2 and cleanse.

same boat except no job

sometimes late at night around 3 am or so i just walk around the streets in one direction until my legs get tired then i sit down on the sidewalk and wonder where the fuck i am and what i am doing with my life

I was as edgy as you when I was 16 - 20 and thought I knew everything. The older I get, the more conservative I become. This is a normal trajectory for a white man.

>True human relationships, based on love, respect, and appreciation are the only meaningful things in existence and the true source of happiness.
You obviously haven't experienced anything.

>20 and i havent held conversation with girl for longer than 5 mins.
Should i just end it?

Some are smart enough to never fall for it.

My dad was murdered by the mafia, by mother beaten at gunpoint and almost thrown into a river, and we had to flee my country at a young age (a white country, don't you worry). I've lived in the 3 of the biggest cities in this country, in the worst possible areas. Around muslims, niggers, and white working class.

I've hit the bottom, considered death, and rejected it philosophically. I've been through quite a lot mate. And I'm not far into my second decade of existence.

I would posit the opposite.

i want nothing more

Tips fedora*

It would be amazing if it was that easy.

Find a gf, marry her, and live happily for the rest of your life.

However women are hypergamous by nature.

That means that they will always want the highest status male in the group.

She is never yours, it's just your turn.

Lad, my grandparents were together for life. She goes to his grave every month, cleans it up, lights new candles, and brings flowers. She'd go every day if she could.
And they weren't rich.

>Could you live and grow old with one woman Sup Forums? One that was 100% loyal and committed to you.

In theory yes, but in reality no.

Because you have no way of telling who is going to be 100% loyal, and right now the punishment for men when marriages go badly, the alimony and child support and never seeing your kids again, it ruins men and drives them to suicide.

The incentives for women to just end marriages and take everything is too high these days, objectively this fails a cost/benefit and cost/risk analysis.

After a few years of being a degenerate, I finally found the one two years ago. I redpilled her and we're planning to go to Switzerland together. She is abandoning her law studies for me. Blue eyes, blonde hair.

This is it for me, you guys. You brought me on the right path.

t. a junior doctor

That was back when there was social pressure and even laws in place to enforce monogamous, healthy relationships, you were expected to marry and live for the rest of your life with your wife/husband.

If you did not you would be ostracized from your group, looked down upon, it would be outright scandalous to do something like that.

Those times are long gone.

>True human relationships, based on love, respect, and appreciation are the only meaningful things in existence and the true source of happiness.
>You obviously haven't experienced anything.
Since when is your dad being murdered a source of happiness?

My girl moved from Denmark to be with me. Though we will move back there eventually.

There are still women alive today that want exactly that. When a particular social reality becomes a norm, some people want the opposite. All of us here reject that reality, why is it so hard to believe some women want to do the same thing? You need to stop reading heartiste, or at least not take him as science. He's not physicist talking about physics. Human beans are more complex.

>you were expected to marry and live for the rest of your life with your wife/husband.
Glad that's over.

I didn't say it was a source of happiness, took me a lot of time to get to grips with it. You said I hadn't experienced anything to reach the conclusions that I've reached, hence why I posted what I posted.

2 turks don't just magically create a slav you dumbfuck

Test