The most vile graphic thing the interwebs ever delivered. what is it Sup Forums

the most vile graphic thing the interwebs ever delivered. what is it Sup Forums.

4me the no hands face peeled cartel video.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEI_tY4TQZs&bpctr=1477819652
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asuka

there are some gore gifs on Sup Forums you should check out

Sup Forums isn't really the place for it

youtube.com/watch?v=DEI_tY4TQZs&bpctr=1477819652

3min mark and above is where it's real

I'm with you op.

I've been on this shithole for over a decade. Was a private member of Ogrish before I got banned...I've technically seen things I know are probably worse than Mexican Funky Town, but for whatever the reason that video has had the biggest impact on me since Chechlead or Berg.

I mean, there is even the Cartel vi where they castrate the guy, flay his gut and face and then behead him...but it just didn't have the horror of this vid.

Dagestan is normal tier...except for the kid who runs away.

nothing tops 3 guys one hammer, specially when you read about the poor guy.

I suppose it's Daisy Destruction. Never bothered to watch it, though, since it's probably super illegal.

the grifter

Seen plenty worse than that.

That one was ESPECIALLY rage inducing though.

The latest atrocity out of Brazil might be just as bad.

Some dumb old man tricked by methed out monkeys into coming with them...they get a chick to torture him, castrate him, disembowl him and eventually he gets beheaded and they put the head in the stomach. Laughing and giggling the whole way.

sauce?

That recent thing from Mexico where the drug dealers are taking the guy's face off and dismembering him.

I sometimes look at Bestgore out of sheer curiosity, and even I don't want to watch it. Some things are just not meant to be viewed.

Also the Dagestan massacres. It's fucked up.

Yeah that one definitely was the worst I ever saw

Explain these please

Reddit newfags sure are the majority in this board.

Dagestan beheading are by far the worst. That sound still haunts me

daisies destruction is a fake meme about some cp vid that doesnt exist, 3 guys 1 hammer is 2 russian psychopaths murdering an old man and mutilating his face, the peeled face vid is a cartel member skinned alive and his hands chopped off with a metal pole jammed in his mouth so he cant scream, dont watch the last one

I've seen the video of 3 guys 1 hammer and a pic of the brazil thing.

3g1h depicts 2 crazies from Ukraine who have ambushed an old man returning home from work on his motorcycle. They stop him, club him off the bike and drag him into the woods. They then beat the everloving shit out of him with a hammer wrapped in a plastic bag, and while he's semi conscious then start stabbing him with a screwdriver. Some up close footage of one of the lads jabbing it deep into his belly and eyes all while he's still alive and slowly squirming.

That and stilletto cat are the worst things I've ever watched and the only videos to ever make me feel physically ill.

>is a fake meme
I was right.

>fake
Yeah no.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully

Holy fuck I thought I erased that from my memory. Literally blanked out and got triggered hard. Fuck I'm not going to sleep for days.

Scratch the brazil thing I mixed up your quotes, but yeah the cartel video with the bound man being peeled woth a machete jammed in his mouth is pretty bad too.

Daisy's destruction: Some pedophile and his hopefully dead whore torcher little children and kill them slowly in all sorts of fucked ways. Like a screw driver in the babies eye amd warching it scream in pain, burning them alive and slowly, and beating their heads in. They are all young, like infant young. I think they also raped them since the guy was a pedo and raoed children as well. I've never seen it, but I've read enough to confirm it happens. Also heard part of the audio.

The hammer video is some fucked faggots torchering a guy by sticking a screw driver in his head and beating him to death with a hammer until he dies. The guy just survived cancer and keot asking "why" in russian.

The cartel video is some dude with his hands hacked off and I think legs, and they peel his face off while he's alive and freaking out.

2guys1hammer

I've seen a lot of murder videos but I couldn't sit through that one.

why did i click this fucking thread

Venezuelan prison torture, either the one where the guy has molten plastic poured all over him (vile because of the terrible sounds he makes), or the one where the guy is forced to eat his own hands (vile because of the resignation to his fate you can see in his eyes).

Hi guys, sup
Anyone peddlin' some of the rarer Pepes ITT?