Three episodes into Bojack

>three episodes into Bojack
>this happens
WHY

because california drives you insane.

Seems to fit the show pretty well. Also, these kinds of meet-ups do exist. I'm not sure what you're getting pissy about, OP.

i think OPs been triggered

Why would you have an asexual meet-up?
That's like a meet-up for people who don't play chess.

For some reason people getting triggered about asexuality is faintly amusing to me, as I really couldn't imagine a more inoffensive minority, yet they're somehow considered insanely politically radical.

Why date when you're asexual?
That's like eating chocolate cookies with no chocolate.

This. What is the purpose of meeting other people with a sexual orientation that implies you are not interested in sex with other people. I mean be asexual or whatever but if you clearly aren't interested in sex why not go to a meetup for a hobby or something you are interested in?

I dont know why straight people get so triggered by it but jesus fuck asexuals pretending that they are in any way oppressed or on a level anywhere close to gays/trans is so fucking stupid and I absolutely hate how we're supposed to just tolerate their bullshit

You people are faggots. Nothing in this show "triggered" me. I'm just making fun of the libtard elements like an "asexual" meetup.

This is the only guy who gets it.

because even by "-sexuality' standards it's a disorder and a really obvious one.

it's about meeting people interested in a romantic relationship without sex.

are they supporting it? usually bojack doesnt support any of that shit, it makes fun of it
but I haven't watched it since the one time they made an exception to that and the writers openly supported quite possibly the more reprehensible view of all, which I felt was a betrayal to the show's "fuck everything" roots. Too big a betrayal to keep watching.

Chicago user here, they are a real thing. They take over our spot in Denny's right after my D&D group meet up.

You mean being friends based off the fact they are not sexually compatible? That sounds even more retarded.

>romantic relationship
>without sex
How is that any different from having a friend?

Kinda like how there's Atheists Meetups. You're literally meeting to talk about how something doesn't exist. And then it's just about how dumb those believers are and books from other Atheists and how can you build a community around that?

Okay so asexuals want romantic relationships but without sexual contact, and not that they aren't interested in relationships at all?

>posts a thread complaining about typical Commiefornia shit in BoJack
>I-I'm not butthurt, I was just pretending to be upset
Okay.

you either dont understand what a romantic relationship is or your friendships are just so good that the only distinction you can make is with sex

I hope it's the latter, because that sounds nice

America's really believing really hard that this is how the world works now.
This happens when nobody actually goes outside anymore.

You sound pretty triggered, OP. Asexuals are pretty dumb, but I can't get it in me to make a thread commenting on the horror of not wanting to fuck anyone. Who gives a fuck if they meet up?

The answer is you, apparently.

Well Sup Forums is already a meeting place for people who don't have sex so I don't see the problem

anyone else id call disingenuous, but from you i'd accept stupid

What are you "making fun of" exactly? Pointing out that an asexual meetup happened in the show is not insightful or funny. Sounds like you're triggered to me

You couldve just said Sup Forums
but I still laughed

Look, I'm not not an ace person, but this argument is retarded. Atheists and asexuals don't just meet up to talk about stuff they already agree on.

It's pretty obvious that shit's more of a support group for them, a place they can go to feel comfortable without being judged or questioned.

How are you not fucking getting that?

Why is that a "libtard" thing? What the fuck is your problem? Like seriously, what is wrong with the show acknowledging that these people exist and have meetups?

>Sounds like you're triggered to me
You sound mentally ill. You won't survive long if you think anything that doesn't go your way is "triggered". So far you don't even sound like someone who know what the word means. You just bark it as a defense mechanism, like a trained animal.

There is but one board on this place where people who have sex go to, and its name is cgl

Believe it or not, what makes the difference between an intimate relationship and a platonic is sex. That is the defining trait between Romance and Friendship. Every single person on this planet except for those who are asexual expect sex with their intimacy, it's like peanuts in peanut butter.

lol at ash ketchum in the background

Atheist meetups are different in that atheists have a reason to organize and try to spread their beliefs so they can work towards a society where religion has no power.

Do asexuals have an agenda? How would they like to see the world changed?

damn, you have the greatest friends on earth user
im actually jealous

They made him asexual last season so this isn't exactly out of nowhere.

Shit I genuinely thought I was on Sup Forums

Apparently the cancer has spread

The real question is how you can be this dumb? I bet you're the guy that earnestly responds to "What was this guy's problem?" threads. Good Sup Forums OPs are short and to the point. Otherwise it's tl;dr territory.

Lurk moar, newfag.

You're a fool if you think all, or even most Atheist meetups are agenda-driven. It's just an occasion for likeminded people to have a conversation. Same with ace meetups.

What do you call it when you see something in media, and it upsets and offends you, and presumably you want it gone?

so is Sup Forums officially more easily offended than tumblr now?

That's the problem user with aethiests I can understand but how can aesexuals circle jerk eachother if they don't want sex?

Please stop trying to explain this. Sup Forums doesn't really go or meet up anywhere, so they don't really have a context for it.

maybe they want something other than sex out of a relationship

Fuck, I almost answered this honestly.

It's a circlejerk of the MIND, user. Some would say it's the most pure circlejerk of them all.

>romantic relationship without sex
If there's no sex then it's not romantic, and then it's called a friendship.

Just fucking bring on the day of the rope already, I'm sick of everyone having to hide behind these nonsensical, pointless made-up labels to compensate for having no personalities.

maybe when they try to kill someone for drawing a far girl. Til then you're still winning tumblr.

So if two aesexuals decide to date and they have sex would it be cheating?

I don't understand why this is upsetting to you, OP. If anything, I thought you'd be able to relate to not having sex and talking to other people who have never had sex.

>why do people with common lifestyles and interests meet up for a social gathering?

Asexuals don't have sex by choice or lack of interest. There's the difference.

This concept is so stupid that I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it. What you're describing is like a brunette and a redhead having a get-together because neither of them are blonde.

How do they have lifestyles and interests in common? There's nothing that asexuals do that non-asexuals don't also do.

Like fucking each other, you mean? No. That would just be a couple messing around. Asexuals can and do still have sex (especially if they are with a non-ace), they just don't feel a pressing need for it. Sex for them is like showing up to your daughter's recital; it's just something you do to make someone else happy sometimes.

If you mean an asexual had sex with someone outside the relationship, that's already a null question. They are both asexual, why would one of them WANT to have sex, much less outside of the relationship?

have you like
never joined a club or group in your life? not even at school?

Yeah, groups like handball teams or "comics and cartoons discussion" or "volunteer firefighters", not "non-soccer teams" or "non-television discussion" or "people who aren't the police".

this level of mental gymnastics is just baffling

im not that guy but you are clearly intentionally misunderstanding the subject just so you can act like its abnormal

Oh cool. I don't have to watch it now.

>ALL ACES WELCOME
Unless one of those aces happened to be a conservative, right?

'asexual' meet-up? i thought this was 'a sexual' meet-up

is that a joke they use? i just came up with it

>projecting

Asexuality is not political.

not bad user

just imagine how flustered and disappointed that guy would be, what a hoot, also he's an owl.

I'm not misunderstanding anything.
I'm atheist and according to 's definition also asexual.

The idea that I'd have anything particular in common with other people who don't give a shit about god or people who don't give a shit about sex is exactly as stupid as assuming that I'd have anything in particular in common with other people who don't give a shit about soccer.

>asexual
Yess, leave the breeding to the poorest and the dumbest. Your middle-class genes are worthless, never procreate, enjoy your sexless life. The world is all about you and YOUR wants and needs, everything will be fine without you making any effort whatsoever.

Humanity is an affront to nature.

>usually bojack doesnt support any of that shit, it makes fun of it

Bojack doesn't make fun of feminism and special snowflake related shit, it just plays them straight. Getting really bad.

One episode later:

>Mouse girl: Diane, meet me at your office
>Diane: I don't have an office. You told me offices have corners, and corners are the Patriarchy.

Yeah, it's not a huge fuck you to feminism, but it's still making fun of the dumb extremes modern feminists go to.

You play D&D at a Denny's? i'm... so sorry for you user.

OH OH OH OH OH OH
IT'S OUT!!!! IT'S OUT!!!! GONNA GO WATCH
GONNA GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!!!

Don't forget to check your privileges before you do. One episode literally tells you that women spend every second of their lifes fearing sexual assault and are justified in doing so.

On the other hand, another episode down there's a manspreading bit.

>it's here
>it's here
>it's finalllllly here
>there's no more time for expectation

ITT: Sup Forums doesn't comprehend meeting new people for purposes other than sex

Never change

The episode itself was surprisingly decent which is, well, surprising. Not only because of the topic which can come off as cringey but Todd himself has always been the worst part of the show and an entire episode about him sounds like hell.

That said, throughout the whole season he STILL is the worst part of the show and has no reason to be here at this point.

It's no different than a retarded child spending every second of its life fearing solid food, or a paraplegic spending every second of its life fearing water.

They are the weaker sex.

>JOY TO THE WORLD
>TODD IS HERE
>I DRANK...UP...ALL..YOU'RE BEEEEERRR

>Born as a eunuch
>See this
>My face

Fuck the people who don't legitimately have a biological reason to be so other than they're own insanity, honestly.

>The entire subplot of the new season is making fun of political trends

>Bawww, they made fun of a political trend I dislike personally!
>Bojack is ruined!

Sup Forums will never change.

Why are you angry that people have different preferences than you do?

*runs over protestors*

when will tumblr end their terror of hurting people's feelings over the internet?

Because these people don't understand the power that comes with being a true asexual. Every depiction of eunuchs in media is true. We're all conniving mother fuckers.

>Literally the entire protest caused by tumblr
>Literally the entire violent situation caused by the local government's tumblr-tier response
>The woman who was killed was an actual landwhale who died from a heart attack, not from being struck by the vehicle.

>Somehow tumblr is blameless

...is that woman on the far right an axolotl?

How is she...alive???

Oh shit... Yolanda's there...
Neat!
Pretty much the only reason I like her is bc she's an axolotl. I just think they're really cute

>tumblr has now taken over the US government

okay, that sounds perfectly reasonable and not anything like the rantings of a maniac

I think so long as she keeps her gills wet she should be fine, rihgt?

As far as sexualities go, asexual is probably the least offensive.

It's just a hormone imbalance.

>The idea that I'd have anything particular in common with other people who don't give a shit about god or people who don't give a shit about sex is exactly as stupid as assuming that I'd have anything in particular in common with other people who don't give a shit about soccer.

The difference being that people who dislike soccer (or any number of other mundane things) don't feel marginalized for it. Asexual people do. That is what they have in common and that is why they'd want to meet other people who feel similarly.

Surely you can conceptualize this, even if you yourself don't feel that way.

well the msnbsea guy is a whale
how the fuck is a whale breathing outside of water

>Although the axolotl is colloquially known as a "walking fish", it is not a fish, but an amphibian.

Besides, she appears in a later episode

It's not about making fun of political trends. It's about the writers shouting their bullshit politics at you.

>the very existence of something means it's being shoved down your throat

maybe you're just over-sensitive

You act like chosing to spend all your time on Sup Forums isnt a choice.

i think it's kind of like losing your thumb or being born without a thumb, and meeting up with other peole without thumbs. like there are poeple who have sort of gone through the same thing as you but not entirely, and want want to meet up in order to talk about something that not everyone has experienced

>Strawman
That's nice.

you're blaming the protest on tumblr
the protest being caused by a city selling a statue of a traitor to a museum
so you're saying that tumblr has somehow taken control of the us government

>you're blaming the protest on tumblr
Yes, because it was.
>the protest being caused by a city selling a statue of a traitor to a museum
No, I said the city's response to the existing protest was inspired by tumblr-tier reasoning. There is currently a lawsuit sponsored by the ACLU against the city of Charlottesville for breaching the Constitutional rights of the protesters.

Reading's not your strong suit, clearly.

Oh hai Bill.

just trying to get to know yourself through other people, having someone to talk about or even joke, someone that won't instantly give you a gaze over your sexual preference

basically going to therapy without actually paying for it

Why would anyone CHOOSE to live in Los Angeles?