The first black president

>the first black president
>now the first female president

I can't believe this image is becoming true. Presidential seats are given away to people simply because they "haven't been yet".

Everything is going shit

>Gay guy is not white.

>First boring white guy

Nah we'll be exterminated in 1000 years time.
Somehow we'll still be blamed for everything.

> 2098
> election year

This really sums up the liberal thought process.

>boring isn't an adjective.

>Robot in charge
>first thing he does is blowing up earth with all the nukes available
>Right Wing roboter deathsquads hunter killer troops are cleaning up the streets from human trash

>le Boring White Guy
Everytime I hear this I want have the urge to burn down some black churches or something. Idk. The strong double standard of being able to openly say "oh those boring white ppl" but not being able to return the favor with "those stupid niggers" grills my grits

>implying the US will exist in 2024

Nah, it will balkanize by about 2050 though

>Nah we'll be exterminated in 1000 years time.

You mean 50.

>being white and atheist is mutually exclusive
>implying white people won't be unicorn tier in 1000 years

>burger cannot read

>robot dies 2 years in

Tragic

obviously the atheist was the robot's VP

>double standards
>being called boring is somehow as bad as being called a subhuman nigger

really tickles the noggin m'lady

I can count on your vote in 2024, right?

>america will survive past 2040

>being called a worthless piece of shit because you're a "boring ol' white boi" isn't as bad as someone just stating a fact that you're a stupid nigger

If Trump wins we'll have the first president to be completely unqualified for the job

nah fampai you got it all wrong

by 2024 we'll have fully transitioned into an empire
Emperor Trump will lead us into a glorious new golden age
God bless Imperium Americana

This is why politics must be reserved for white men, not only are they better suited for the job as civilization builders and keepers, it also prevents politics from becoming petty identity fights about who will be the forst woman/negro/homo president.

>Robo-Pres being assassinated/dying/for some reason vacating the office prematurely
As a fellow robo-err, I mean homosapien, I feel this is a gross underestimation of the strength and longevity of our robotic brethren.

Neet

Both crackers and niggers are worthless piece of shit. We all are. Stop being so triggered, you're worst than a feminist.

First tranny president when?

>you're worst than a feminist
>gee user, you're just as bad as feminists because they complain about things and you complain about things

One post by this ID. SLIDE THREAD SAGE GOES EVERYWHERE

No, because you get triggered like a cuck.
>people insult my race but i can't insult other races
Everyone's a racist, since when is that a fucking problem, especially here

>that feel when type-1 diabetes runs in my family
>that feel when no matter what, no matter how healthy I live my life, my pancreas can just shut down at any moment

Bush was anything but boring

>oh maybe they meant obama

>pointing out a double standards means I think we should police what people say

>first boring white guy

If a faggot ever gets elected that would be the end of America
>boring white guy
Why do liberals say this shit
Oh you're so boring you're white XD but I love English/French/Spanish accents and love Paris and London and Rome and oh my god Greece is so beautiful

excellent news

Are you retarded?

>Implying the USA will still have presidents in this timeline
Hillary has proven that if she gets in, it's not a democracy or a republic. She chose to be president, no citizens required, and she only represents donors.

pass me the controler bro

>implying there will be such a things as a "white guy" in the US in a 1000 years
>implying the US wouldn't seize to exist as it is today under the first female president
>implying that when technology allows us to have a robot president, mankind will be permitted to continue to exist
>implying the Earth hasn't been shattered by a meteor before the turn of this century

also why does the robot president only serve a 2 year term?

så progressive, så tolerant.

Damn batteries

I would blame Apple.

Yeah it's pretty fucked. If Hillary gets elected based on gender at this point, it's time to abandon this country and follow logic wherever it went.

>Robot was only in office for 2 years

What did he do to last this long, Sup Forums?

Nah. 2016 will be the first orange president.

>3008
>White people

>2096
>2098
>3008
deep thoughts and calculations were put into that picture

Because that is how long it takes to put all the humanoids into stasis when the robot reaches office. Hence why human presidents are reintroduced after the robot.

>obvious sliding is obvious

We need a half native American, half Asian, transexual lesbian. If we can find one with every quality, and that one makes all the familiar mistakes, we'll be able to stop with the "firsts"

Ow wow. That sounds funny to you doesn't it. I'm so used to hearing people say that verbatim that I took me a bit to get the joke.