What halloween specials are you looking forward to, Sup Forums?

What halloween specials are you looking forward to, Sup Forums?

Garfield's special.

Scary Godmother

Always and forever. The nostalgia runs deep.

Over The Garden Wall is another more modern autumnal cartoon that turned out to be an instant classic.

Probably gunna have a cozy night with some cider and pumpkin pastries for them once we get into October proper.

Is there a MEGA for that?

The yearly Were-Ed comic thread that's posted on Sup Forums.

>Over the Garden Wall
>Scary Godmother
>Anything that subtlety has my fetish that seems to be around a lot during Halloween
I'm set

I'm more of a fan of Bring Me to Ed, but yeah this. Those two comics are always one of the highlights of the month.

This one

>scary godmother
In a 'so bad it's good' way, right? Personally I could mever sit through the whole thing, I just mept cringing harder and harder until I turned the TV off.

That and pure nostalgia's sake. Kind of like watching Oliver the Other Reindeer for the comfy

Does the Disney channel still air Halloweentown? I remember loving that when i was a kid, but it's been years since i've even heard of it.

Scary Godmother was a cool comic despite the shitty special people saw.

Ed Edd n Eddy's Boo Haw Haw
Billy and Mandy's Jacked Up Halloween
And lots of Courage the Cowardly Dog

Scary Godmother and Underfist, but I doubt CN will show either of those so Over The Garden Wall.

> Halloween Tree
Yessss

Never lose the real faith.

Dear Great Dolemite, how you livin'?

I used to love this movie, then I forgot about it for years. The only thing I could remember was the scene with the skull-shaped candy.

It's a good movie that's surprisingly dark. Even the happy ending was kind of grim.

The old Disney Halloween special with night on bald mountain, spoopy skeletons and donald duck vs a giant vicious gorilla

A Disney Halloween Treat?

You already had this thread, spammy.
Are you really going to keep shitting these out, with just one month to go? After not spamming them the rest of the year?

thats the one

I know it won't happen but I'd love a Halloween or generally spooky Voltron episode

Ernest Scared Stupid (even though its not Sup Forums...unless theres for some reason been an Ernest comic, Vernnn..)

Hex girls! and other Scooby-doo stuff.

Was so glad to pick this up last year on DVD along with the book.

Scary Godmother is defiantly my favorite "can watch every time it's on" Halloween special though

What is so defiant about your taste?

Hallowen is for filthy catolicals.

>be shitty europe
>always love Halloween since I was 8
>Never celebrated even 1 halloween event.
Why was I born on the wrong side of culture, Sup Forums?

Let's get married.
Then you can live here.

Remind me again, isn't this the movie where the friends have to sacrifice 1/4 of your life span to save a friend that was dying?

Dafuq?

Yeah, I'm not sure if it was a quarter of it but everyone sacrifices their lifespan to save a kid dying of sepsis.

You're right, it was only a year, but still.