"I'm a Nazi but I don't like Hitler."

>"I'm a Nazi but I don't like Hitler."

This is entierly possible if you understood the history of the nazi party

Yeah.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>Hitler was the German Chancellor
>Merkel is the current German Chancellor

Too much micromanagement of and too little trust in his generals. Hitler also meddled in industry, spending vast resources on Tiger tanks instead of Panzer IVs.

The decision to invade the USSR when he did wasn't terribly bright, either.

I like Hitler i think but i dislike some of the things he did. Deal with it retard.

You have a point with the top part. But the timing of starting the USSR invasion was crucial. It launched a couple of days before the USSR planned to invade. I want to say Stalin's invasion plan was called Operation Thunderbolt.

He shot Hitler.

He isnt the original NatSoc so its possible.

I like Hitler, but I'm not a Nazi.

It's more 'I like Hitler but I'm not a nazi'

Better be careful what you say, Brosef. I hear you can go to jail for that kind of shit, on account of your Bill of Rights deficiency.

towards the end in his drug induced state hitler made some fucked up desisions but he didint start it that was churhill and fdr and fucking poland and fucking jews

You can agree with his political ideaology and still dislike him for his military actions that got millions of his people killed. A nationalist that destroys his own nation will never be looked upon kindly in history

When people say "Hitler did nothing wrong", the answer to that is "Yes he did, he fucking lost"

You can agree with the principles of nationalism and the ideas behind authoritarian rule, but dislike the way Hitler implemented them and the atrocities he committed.

I am not an authoritarian or a nazi, I am a liberal, but I understand that any ideology can be applied peacefully or violently to a certain degree. And Hitler went way off the violent scale.

british naziboos are disgusting cucks.

Hitler was a total retard when it came to military strategy, especially in the later months.
Good on him for fixing up Germany's economy during the great depression though. That was pretty impressive.

>"Never compromise,not even in the face of armageddon."
Better to follow Kanthian ethics.

I agree with a lot of the ideals of NatSoc, though I consider myself more of a traditional Fascist. However, I consider Franco to have been the superior leader, at least because his regime made the smart move of not getting involved in WWII. Sure, his regime didn't outlast him by very much because his successor moved Spain toward a more democratic state, but at least his regime lasted way longer than Hitler's and Mussolini's did.

I don't like hitler cause he killed Hitler...

#notallnazis

>"how can you be a nazi when they slaughtered so many jews!!!"
>"but they didn't, gas chambers are a myth, and so is the genocide"
>"how can you say they didn't when there is so much proof!!!"
>"but if I was to claim I'm a nazi even though I don't believe nazis commited a genocide, would that be okay considering this is the single bad thing you can raise about them?"
>"WELL NO UR STILL A NAZI"

Leftist logic.

Hitler was an autistic retard who caused the deaths of over four million German soldiers and two million civilians on his autistic crusade for lebensraum

> I want to say Stalin's invasion plan was called Operation Thunderbolt.
Do you have any evidence of that?

>but he didint start it that was churhill and fdr and fucking poland and fucking jews
Sorry, but Hitler was the one who fabricated a Polish terrorist attack and invaded Poland. Not the other way round.

>Good on him for fixing up Germany's economy during the great depression though. That was pretty impressive.
He didn't fix shit.
Hjalmar Schacht did. And Germany's economy would've gone into the gutter again had Hitler not initiated his autistic quest for lebensraum at the expense of everyone else in Europe.